3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
How much content is there atm? Had my eye on this one for a while, it gets updated a lot but I'm assuming they are small updates.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
How much content is there atm? Had my eye on this one for a while, it gets updated a lot but I'm assuming they are small updates.
A decent amount of content with mostly regular updates. The creator is going to cease free game distribution apparently for any game past version 0.6, which is fair in my viewpoint. A warning, the grind is real in this game.

EDIT: Still one of my favorite fun games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Balial42

May 3, 2018
where is flame dragon? I've been circling between planet to planet but i can't find one, if it rare where is the fixed planet it will appear? all galaxy 5 planet? or one of its planet?
Like Trevor4 already mentioned, the dragon can be found in galaxy 5 (planet 05027) in the cave.
Took me 5-6 tries until he finally showed up and I let her knocked up. ;)
To save your oxygen you can build a oxygen station(s) in the cave, like the harvest machines etc.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Which planets are the new enemies on? I've only found one and the other two are either not in galaxy 5 or incredibly rare...
Try this. ;)
Iceland Pigeon is pretty easy, dragon is only found in the cave and need some tries until he finally appear. Now I´m searching for renard. Enemy list.PNG

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how do i unlock the horse cock, the giant tits and the dark nipples
1. Side quest Galaxy 3 - space station somewhere in the left bottom side
2. Unlock after 30 - 35 breast pregnancy
3. Unlock after 10, or 15 breast pregnancy
2. and 3. Need to be activate in Items after unlocking > Key Item (see my post #566)
Dark nipples used to be only visible when breast and belly are pregnant, but I discovered, that it also happend if only the breasts are fertile.

Reactions: Popcorn007

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How do I make breasts shrink again
Even after disabling breast seggs n stuff my Sasha's breasts are still enlarged

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure yet. I was thinking, that her boobs need to be pregnant (of course) and even then, you can still trigger NPF to increase the volume of semen for the second pregnancy. I managed to fill her boobs a second time, but that doesn't seem to work. The other issue I have, is that all pregnancies are way to fast gone.

EDIT: Go to Item >> Key Item >> choose (mod) Hyper tits
Once her boobs are pregnant you´ll get the big ones (third step of pregnancy)
Note: you need to breed 30times with her nipple in order to unlock this.

View attachment 2478657
I think there's another condition needed to be met cause it aint working for me.

EDIT: Ok it work now. I just need to beat a battle normally for once for the event to occur.
1679247300299.png 1679247321757.png

Last edited:

chocolate_skull

Jul 30, 2018
I really can't find this fucking maintenance tunnel, it's either bugged or requires something from dialogue I've forgotten, please help

Edit: for the quest Check Energy Core, im on the 2nd part

Feb 20, 2022
I really can't find this fucking maintenance tunnel, it's either bugged or requires something from dialogue I've forgotten, please help

so from the elevatordoor (locked) u will take a left and straight ahead, u will see this section, the left one is un reachable, yet. So you take a right and continue the quest

1679292735077.png

Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017

Having the same issue. I go to the 2nd floor in the Warehouse, flip the switch at top most room. I'm assuming the grated doorway to the left of the room is supposed to open but it isn't for me. I've ran around both Floor 1 & 2 of the Warehouse looking for a door to go through.

Grey Renegade

Aug 4, 2020
Having the same issue. I go to the 2nd floor in the Warehouse, flip the switch at top most room. I'm assuming the grated doorway to the left of the room is supposed to open but it isn't for me. I've ran around both Floor 1 & 2 of the Warehouse looking for a door to go through.
You have to complete the ventilation system quest first then you can access the maintenance tunnel(grated doorway)

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes