3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
1. Side quest Galaxy 3 - space station somewhere in the left bottom side
2. Unlock after 30 - 35 breast pregnancy
3. Unlock after 10, or 15 breast pregnancy
2. and 3. Need to be activate in Items after unlocking > Key Item (see my post #566)
Dark nipples used to be only visible when breast and belly are pregnant, but I discovered, that it also happend if only the breasts are fertile.
thanks.

Reactions: Balial42

Xantia1

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone else having an issue were your girls get the pregnant status but their sprite doesn't change?
seems no matter what they can't actually get pregnant anymore and they wont give birth to this 'ghost baby'
I even tried abortion pill, no-dice.

sumwunspecal

Feb 17, 2022
Anyone else having an issue were your girls get the pregnant status but their sprite doesn't change?
seems no matter what they can't actually get pregnant anymore and they wont give birth to this 'ghost baby'
I even tried abortion pill, no-dice.
I had this problem after selling one of my kids in Penis Land, and then birthing a new one of the same species later. Using a shrink pill on the new one fixed all of my problems.

Xantia1

Mar 11, 2018
I had this problem after selling one of my kids in Penis Land, and then birthing a new one of the same species later. Using a shrink pill on the new one fixed all of my problems.
Thanks for the reply.
I didn't try a shrink pill but I did solve it just now though by growing a horsecock and using 'love touch' until I knocked her up myself. Sasha has strong seed it seems.

Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017
You have to complete the ventilation system quest first then you can access the maintenance tunnel(grated doorway)
I'm on "Check Energy Core" of the Ventilation quest line:
(Done) Head to engine (right side of dock area
(Incomplete) Find maintenance tunnel in 2/F warehouse
1679377348279.png

I'm guessing I'm missing something very obvious because I cannot find the maintenance tunnel. I've scoured both Warehouse floors and can't find it.

Grey Renegade

Aug 4, 2020
I'm on "Check Energy Core" of the Ventilation quest line:
(Done) Head to engine (right side of dock area
(Incomplete) Find maintenance tunnel in 2/F warehouse
View attachment 2484009

I'm guessing I'm missing something very obvious because I cannot find the maintenance tunnel. I've scoured both Warehouse floors and can't find it.
Screenshot 2023-03-21 171149.png
I mean the main quest and you can get access to the maintenance tunnel

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Tidbits for new players :
  • you get a mats store at galaxy 05. (you need to grind a bit some drops before it tho).
  • Higher leveled mobs also give more gils.
  • A certain monstergirl weapon increase drop chance tremendously
  • There's a ship facility to clean and purge the whole crew for some ship energy
  • you can grind gils with eggs (50 gils by egg)

Reactions: lovehane and Allaxe
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes