Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Para Ark V0.60

Windows :

MAC :

Android :

Exclusive Skin (Windows Only) :
Changelog : f95zone
Note: If any new versions are released on itch.io, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to update the links / post the new version whenever I'm free.
Thanks for your patience (y)

Last edited:

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
Para Ark V0.60

Windows : CURRENTLY UPLOADING

MAC : CURRENTLY UPLOADING

Android : Para Ark (Ver0.60 Alpha) (APK).apk

Exclusive Skin (Windows Only) : 2023Mar Exclusive Skin.7z

Note: If any new versions are released on itch.io, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to update the links / post the new version whenever I'm free.
Note v2: Decided to upload the files that have uploaded already in case anyone needs them. Apologies for the wait, my internet sucks right now, its an issue with my whole isp
dude you are the bomb

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Para Ark V0.60

MAC : CURRENTLY UPLOADING

Android : Para Ark (Ver0.60 Alpha) (APK).apk

Note v2: Decided to upload the files that have uploaded already in case anyone needs them. Apologies for the wait, my internet sucks right now, its an issue with my whole isp
Thanks a lot my friend!

Reactions: nerogaf

Popcorn007

Jul 11, 2018
Para Ark V0.60

MAC : Mega

Android : Mega

Many Thanks!

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
Para Ark V0.60

Windows : Mega

MAC : Mega

Android : Mega

Changelog : f95zone
Thanks for your patience (y)
thank you for your help

Balial42

May 3, 2018
For the newbies: pleased just leave a like at a post with new versions, instead of replying. This avoid an expanded tread.
Btw, version 0.60 will be the last version you'll get for free at his itchy.io (but it looks like we have some supporters Here nonetheless).
Anyway, thanks for your Uploads Skel Dev.

Popcorn007

Jul 11, 2018
There are 2 kinds of hugger. A small one and the bigger ones. Both of them gave you offspring. Later galaxys/quests they are more frequently on different planets or ships.
I didnt meant those two , I already got them . I ment one of the 3 new offsprings that are new for 0,6
1681060406830.png

I cant seem to find them ,lol

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
does anyone have an idea what's up with the enemies in the tunnel. they wont engage battle sequence just follow you. Or is this just a bug?

Reactions: Popcorn007

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
please can you send save data, I lost it because my sister deleted it, playing from the beginning was lazy.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes