VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
is this a completed game? or that version number is joke?
BaasB didn't copy my original description completely. They left out "Version: v1.0.0.0 (1.Public.Patreon.Hotfix)"

The 1 signifies the official release to the public. 2nd and 3rd place numbers are for keeping track of each release to the respective locations with 4th being hotfix version. Probably not the best system, but it made sense in my tired ass brain when I wrote it all up. I'll probably figure out a different versioning system soon.

Reactions: odino

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Player Character is 5ft 6in. Real world "Average".

Currently there's no content at all planned for male on trans or trans on male. The "trans" character shown in the pictures is a self insert sona that is going to be strictly used for intro/outro and maybe some fun events. However currently the entire content of the game is strictly male on female.

Dark scenes are a stylistic choice. If enough people fuss at them I might go back and brighten them up, but on my end they are all visible. Hard to gauge what everyone's monitor quality is.

Also I'm aware of the implications of story altering mechanics such as growth. Those "heavy" decisions won't be frequent. Currently there's only a few planned, the first one being a ways out yet, and 2-3 being much much further out.
Was going to download for the Futa but if there isn't much futa planned then nvm I will check it out in a couple of months and see where the game goes thanks for the heads up.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Was going to download for the Futa but if there isn't much futa planned then nvm I will check it out in a couple of months and see where the game goes thanks for the heads up.
I'm not against it. However, we Futa/Trans lovers are in the minority lol.
I'll make a note that there is interest in such. I'll see about working something in under optional content, but I'll make sure to put a fair amount of content behind it. Stay tuned buddy.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Thats a lovely demo. Kinda short and some renders are a bit to dark to see clearly but overall pretty serviceable. From the overview and from what I saw I dont think this will have a deep story tho, despite what the dev says but im always here to be proved wrong haha ;).
But I love the characters. They cute and BOIS look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alone because of this Tall hot girl I will continue playing it lol. There arnt that many with Tall girls out there. And the nekos are cute too. Cant wait for their scenes :PogChamp:.
While it nice to see that there wont fuckery involved like ntr, im not sure if Futa is avoidable or not. Currently you can only skip it. Sadly its one of the hotest and cutes Nekos I ever saw. What a shame :cry:.
I also enjoy that MC has Megus Dickus kek.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
BaasB didn't copy my original description completely. They left out "Version: v1.0.0.0 (1.Public.Patreon.Hotfix)"

The 1 signifies the official release to the public. 2nd and 3rd place numbers are for keeping track of each release to the respective locations with 4th being hotfix version. Probably not the best system, but it made sense in my tired ass brain when I wrote it all up. I'll probably figure out a different versioning system soon.
yeah that system, sucks :KEK: you will get ownership soon enough to correctly fill everything in.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thats a lovely demo. Kinda short and some renders are a bit to dark to see clearly but overall pretty serviceable. From the overview and from what I saw I dont think this will have a deep story tho, despite what the dev says but im always here to be proved wrong haha ;).
But I love the characters. They cute and BOIS look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alone because of this Tall hot girl I will continue playing it lol. There arnt that many with Tall girls out there. And the nekos are cute too. Cant wait for their scenes :PogChamp:.
While it nice to see that there wont fuckery involved like ntr, im not sure if Futa is avoidable or not. Currently you can only skip it. Sadly its one of the hotest and cutes Nekos I ever saw. What a shame :cry:.
I also enjoy that MC has Megus Dickus kek.
Hey there bud. So touching on all that you said in order.

There actually is quite a bit of plot behind this currently, and much much more planned.
As of this moment, I've got over 13,500 words written up, the prologue currently only covers about 2-3k of that.
(board strokes write up on the board, and dialogue gets fleshed out further in scripting.

Orra the giant lady that you like so much, she's a very integral part of the story and there are going to be a ton of really fun scenes of her just absolutely smothering all the kitties with affection lol.

Futa content will be fully avoidable. The "skips" for actual story content will be broadly speaking "Do you wanna go on a date with X? Yes/No" No leading you to just not go on a date with that person and MC keeps on keeping on. The "Fero Seele" character is my self-insert of sorts. They aren't really a futa but more just a super femboy lmao.

As for MC, they actually don't at this time! They are just an average dude in the 6in zone. However when the expansion scenes come in at a future update, MC will grow just like the girls, so they will have a pretty hefty lad to swing around should the player decide they want that.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, and meanwhile, V1.0 = Complete. Just like it has for decades, and is taught in programming classes. That I took, decades ago.
I'm all self-taught. Forgive my ignorance. I'm just a humble dude that watched some youtube vids.
What would you recommend for a version that is a prologue? It's gone through it's own series of internal testing that's changed those numbers on my end, so for public, I just put it as 1.+.

I'm open to suggestions.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Hey there bud. So touching on all that you said in order.

There actually is quite a bit of plot behind this currently, and much much more planned.
As of this moment, I've got over 13,500 words written up, the prologue currently only covers about 2-3k of that.
(board strokes write up on the board, and dialogue gets fleshed out further in scripting.

Orra the giant lady that you like so much, she's a very integral part of the story and there are going to be a ton of really fun scenes of her just absolutely smothering all the kitties with affection lol.

Futa content will be fully avoidable. The "skips" for actual story content will be broadly speaking "Do you wanna go on a date with X? Yes/No" No leading you to just not go on a date with that person and MC keeps on keeping on. The "Fero Seele" character is my self-insert of sorts. They aren't really a futa but more just a super femboy lmao.

As for MC, they actually don't at this time! They are just an average dude in the 6in zone. However when the expansion scenes come in at a future update, MC will grow just like the girls, so they will have a pretty hefty lad to swing around should the player decide they want that.
Fero Seele is just a self-insert ? Damn bro, could have used her pretty good in the game tho. If not as a important character but perhaps as "hidden" scenes or "dreams" and what not. Pretty good model. IMO, if you want make Futa(Femboy) you should do that but like you said there arnt that much people being happy when they saw a cutie and right after they slip their pants down its a massive dong lol.

I remember there was a game who made a pretty good approach on that. It was a tavern elf and the player could chose to bang her. Before that the player could chose to be her having a Dick, or just your typical girl. With that you dont need to scrap a whole character away only because it has a dick. But probably some text and perhaps even some story needs to be tweeked.
Im looking forward for the expansion stuff. Personally I never thought I was into that stuff but like with the Tall girl like Orra, it turned out I find this stuff hot.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Fero Seele is just a self-insert ? Damn bro, could have used her pretty good in the game tho. If not as a important character but perhaps as "hidden" scenes or "dreams" and what not. Pretty good model. IMO, if you want make Futa(Femboy) you should do that but like you said there arnt that much people being happy when they saw a cutie and right after they slip their pants down its a massive dong lol.

I remember there was a game who made a pretty good approach on that. It was a tavern elf and the player could chose to bang her. Before that the player could chose to be her having a Dick, or just your typical girl. With that you dont need to scrap a whole character away only because it has a dick. But probably some text and perhaps even some story needs to be tweeked.
Im looking forward for the expansion stuff. Personally I never thought I was into that stuff but like with the Tall girl like Orra, it turned out I find this stuff hot.
I'll keep that in mind lol. My self insert will occasionally make appearances, but they'll likely be Stan Lee type appearances lol. Little cameos or perhaps dream sequences like you said.

I'll probably see about adding a variable options at the start so people can turn on/off the optional contents/kinks that they like/dont.

Who knows, maybe my self insert will make some official appearances if theres enough call for it. Dick optional ofc.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
maybe because malnurished asians and africans draging down the average.

I'm all for doing what ever you want its your game after all, but there is a reason why movies and Tv shows dont use real dark scenes if they want to show you stuff.
I didn't say its the "I could also sit before a switched off screen" to dark, but its not to far off from that.
holy shit he's right. Wonder what's causing so many grown men to have stunted growth. :oops:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Who knows, maybe my self insert will make some official appearances if theres enough call for it.
You will be the biggest douchebag of the year 2023 if you not gonna do that bro :LUL:. This fine cute neko. You gonna tease me with her only to blue ball me. Welp, the cute Jade Neko is already worth to check the next updates. And a fucking hell yes to continuing from my after I saw Orra. The others like Emma look hot too. Lets see what you have in store wit her lol. The Barista, Business Woman and Station Attendant looking fine too.
By the way. What are you thoughts on ahegao ?

May 1, 2017
Happy to see everyone enjoying the game so far

Fero and i debated the darkness of some scenes at length. Personally im a big fan! Lots of VN's and other more traditional media show everything show everything so bright. If you're in a dark room with no windows open, our out late at night. Shits hard to see lol. This isn't skyrim with fake light beaming out of everything

There is a lot of content planed and this world is going to grow a lot as it comes out of fero's mind.

Reactions: Melmoth99

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
All game would be from mc's pov?
Game looks interesting. Well my main interest in this game was futa content. Shame it would not be focused on that.
But you are right, if you want to attract as many people as possible you should not focus on niche fetishes.

Also there is quite a lot of unnecessary long scenes, idk.
(imho, don't take it seriously)

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes