4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
is massive cocks optional?
Completely optional aside from the dream sequence in the prologue. It's the only scene currently that isn't optional at this moment. When the expansion options find their way into the game, you can turn them down and remain "normal" size for the MC and all of the other characters.

Reactions: battali0n

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
almost impressive, i haven't handeled any 3000 series, but I've never cut myself on the fins installing a gpu yet, or waterblocking it.
The mention in the intro was more of a reference to how one gets "blood, sweat, and tears" from working on a VN.
As for the actual cut, it wasn't anything big lol. I don't even exactly remember if it was actually from the fins or not. There was a sharp bur. My cat's given me worse than that though lmao.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
All game would be from mc's pov?
Game looks interesting. Well my main interest in this game was futa content. Shame it would not be focused on that.
But you are right, if you want to attract as many people as possible you should not focus on niche fetishes.

Also there is quite a lot of unnecessary long scenes, idk.
(imho, don't take it seriously)
Most of the game will be yes. As seen towards the end of the prologue, some scenes will be rendered third person, but it's kinda just up to feel. I'm "new" to all this, so still working out my process a bit.

As for futa content, I'll make sure to see about getting a fair amount in, just understand that they will be optional stuff as to not force people into it. (Or force it into people? Giggity.)

As for the long scenes, I feel you a bit on that. I'm still learning how easy it is to work my way into a scene and find myself painting myself into a corner, having to figure out how to finally get a move onto the next scene. For the most part, I could do fewer renders for chunks of dialogue, but it felt rather weird having a full paragraph or two coming outta someone's face with no movement. Again, still learning my process.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Oh, and just finished playing the demo, and REALLY enjoyed what you released thus far! Only con so far is the lighting issue, to dark for the dark scenes, and needing the "quit" button, but outside of that, good stuff! Loving all the characters introed, and I do mean ALL of them! Looking forward to the various shenanigans to happen! Keep up the good work!

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
why not both? Just saying.....

Oh, and just finished playing the demo, and REALLY enjoyed what you released thus far! Only con so far is the lighting issue, to dark for the dark scenes, and needing the "quit" button, but outside of that, good stuff! Loving all the characters introed, and I do mean ALL of them! Looking forward to the various shenanigans to happen! Keep up the good work!
Pegging is a maybe? Never had much interest in it, so never considered it.
Preg content is a bit of an ehhhhh for me. I enjoy the content, there's some really fun stuff. I'm just not sure about how I feel going down the story route of one of the characters or all of them becoming pregnant. Perhaps as a dream sequence or a special event maybe?

Awesome to hear bud! I'll see about fixing those issues in the next release.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Preg content as a part of end content would work, and dream content/special could just be fun, heck, one could even make pseudo nightmare/wtf content where the MC ends up...lol! I have a very wild imagination, and it's something I myself might do, but that's a me thing...and rl experience for both things has been pretty enriching as well, just saying...

Caldriel

Jul 12, 2021
looks very good
the story could be interesting
will be followed by me
good work and good luck furthermore

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Preg content as a part of end content would work, and dream content/special could just be fun, heck, one could even make pseudo nightmare/wtf content where the MC ends up...lol! I have a very wild imagination, and it's something I myself might do, but that's a me thing...and rl experience for both things has been pretty enriching as well, just saying...
Fair enough haha. I think I might try sneaking some preg stuff in a dream or something. The "end" is no where in sight, so that would be quite the ways off.

looks very good
the story could be interesting
will be followed by me
good work and good luck furthermore
Thank you! :3

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
cool, so we got from an optional self insert futa scene, to buttfucking and Futadom in less then 5 pages. Probably better to jump ship before i catch some attachment.

• Haha
Reactions: Maeror Ignis

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I read now a little here. Personally I don't like dream scenes. They're mostly a easy/low effort way for devs to show something, that isn't ready for the main story or will otherwise never happen. As for the choices you gonna implement, I appreciate something like this very much! It gives the player the chance to customize and control their experience with your story. Regarding the pregnancy content, I would like to see midgame content of it, but pregnancy is one of the main kinks I look for. Way to few in my opinion good games feature it. But if you don't like certain contents, like pregnancy, I suggest to skip it. You might not enjoy creating it and probably won't meet the expectations of the fans of these kinks. What I don't like, is forcing (a) certain (controversial) kink(s) on the player, that's what choices are for.

Keep in mind, this is only my opinion, based on my experience with the AVNs, that I played and based on the few interactions I had with a few of the devs. Nobody is obligated to have the same opinion or to follow my suggestions.

Last edited:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
cool, so we got from an optional self insert futa scene, to buttfucking and Futadom in less then 5 pages. Probably better to jump ship before i catch some attachment.
It'll be optional, so you do you bud lol. Futa/Trans is stuff that I'm into, but I understand that not everyone is. So I won't be forcing it on anyone. It'll be clearly labeled and skippable for those that aren't interested.

As for butt fucking and futadom, I expressed my "Ehh" feeling on it. That doesn't mean it's being added. I also never remember saying there would be any futadom. I made the notion that my character self-insert might make an appearance, but I've no idea as to how that appearance will present itself or if it'll be anything more than cameos and goof-around scenes.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Currently there's no content at all planned for male on trans or trans on male. The "trans" character shown in the pictures is a self insert sona that is going to be strictly used for intro/outro and maybe some fun events. However currently the entire content of the game is strictly male on female/female on male.
It'll be optional, so you do you bud lol. Futa/Trans is stuff that I'm into, but I understand that not everyone is. So I won't be forcing it on anyone. It'll be clearly labeled and skippable for those that aren't interested.

As for butt fucking and futadom, I expressed my "Ehh" feeling on it. That doesn't mean it's being added. I also never remember saying there would be any futadom. I made the notion that my character self-insert might make an appearance, but I've no idea as to how that appearance will present itself or if it'll be anything more than cameos and goof-around scenes.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
If you are pointing out "The "trans" character shown in the pictures is a self-insert sona that is going to be strictly used for intro/outro and maybe some fun events." Just because my character is in the game or in a scene, doesn't mean you are going to dicked down against your will. Choices will be present for any NSFW scenes pertaining to such.

So like, is even the sight of my self-insert, whether clothed or not, an issue? If they are dressed and publically decent, what's the issue?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
If you are pointing out "The "trans" character shown in the pictures is a self-insert sona that is going to be strictly used for intro/outro and maybe some fun events." Just because my character is in the game or in a scene, doesn't mean you are going to dicked down against your will. Choices will be present for any NSFW scenes pertaining to such.

So like, is even the sight of my self-insert, whether clothed or not, an issue? If they are dressed and publically decent, what's the issue?
MY point is that the first post by You is not even 12 hours old and the last one states something completly different.
Believe it or not i have neither a problem with futa or trans chars, but i like them with two legs and not three and i don't like to be the one on the receiving end.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
"Currently there's no content at all planned for male on trans or trans on male." Key word being "planned" and I didn't lie. I have no current plans for that content. It's not in the drafted writing that I have so far.

Currently in terms of futa/trans content I've only stated maybe's and possibilities. I'm waiting to see responses and opinions on it all before taking effort away from the main story for side encounters/arcs.

As for two legs and not 3, different strokes for different folks. I like em big, but that's why I'm putting in options to stay average sized or to grow larger. You don't have to have a character with a fat dick, nor will you ever be forced to take a dick.

I'm not into being on the receiving end of said 3rd leg either, and like my intro says, I'm not great at writing things that I have little interest in.
So you've got little to worry about on that front.

For clarification, please don't think I'm trying to badger you into sticking around. As I said before. You do you. I'm just trying to provide some clarity as to my thought process on all of this and explain myself a little better.

Last edited:

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Clearly these are not "neko". Something very important is missing. Yes, the tail. Not that I want to play something with futa or gay content (Futa on Male or Male on Male) or with MC face vissible. Many people actually do not want to play these games because of one or all of that reasons. I'll just go looking other way :-D

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Clearly these are not "neko". Something very important is missing. Yes, the tail. Not that I want to play something with futa or gay content (Futa on Male or Male on Male) or with MC face vissible. Many people actually do not want to play these games because of one or all of that reasons. I'll just go looking other way :-D
There's actually a lore reason for the missing tails. It'll be revealed later on.

There's won't be any "gay" content. No male on male at all. Futa/Trans content is optional.

I'm really gonna have to smack out an FAQ once I get ownership of the thread lmao.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes