VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ugh, Chicks with dicks isnt my thing at all, Thats what a horror tag should be used for (good to hear it can be turned off).. But a world with beast girls sounds interesting. It says it plans a varity of kinks. With a heavy amount of beast girls, will we see any urination content in the near future ?.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
God, can't see jack shit in the dark scenes, the one where you're checking out Jade's snatch on the couch i couldn't tell if i was looking at underwear or bare pussy, just too fucking dark.
I'll be fixing up the dark scenes soon and will push a hotfix soon. Not tonight, but it'll for sure be fixed in the next update if not sooner.

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
The dark scenes are so fucking dark on my screen, like I would looking at a complete blackscreen.
And this is more like a 0.0.01 alpha, than a 1.0.0 complete version.

• Angry
Reactions: orensan

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
The dark scenes are so fucking dark on my screen, like I would looking at a complete blackscreen.
And this is more like a 0.0.01 alpha, than a 1.0.0 complete version.
Already been addressed. The darkness issue is in the comment just before yours, and the version number several comments back. I'll fix it when I can. Though one user did recommend checking your screen settings to ensure that you don't have an automatic day/night mode for your monitor. They noticed it on theirs and suggested I share it as advice. Needless to say, I will still be fixing the dark renders soon. Either with the next release or a hotfix sooner.

For the version number, I'm waiting on the thread ownership handover to be completed and I'll update the version number on the page.

Not sure what I'll version it as. I'm open to suggestions, though 0.0.0.1 alpha doesn't quite sit right considering it is a fully fleshed-out and completed prologue. It's going to be continuously updated, so v1 was considered the official public release, with the number climbing higher in its places with subsequent updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
Of course not, they'd just make adult content patches instead.

So, the MC isn't human, I have a hard time getting into games like that, how much content is in this *looks at version number* obviously finished game?

Also, please specify that the temperature isn't in Celsius, they'd be dead if it was.
Well he is measuring air temperature as we live and breathe in air not water, so Fahrenheit would be the appropriate unit of measurement. To think people still measure air temperature with a scale designed for water boiling and freezing. lmao

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well he is measuring air temperature as we live and breathe in air not water, so Fahrenheit would be the appropriate unit of measurement. To think people still measure air temperature with a scale designed for water boiling and freezing. lmao
And what's in the air? That's right, water molecules, otherwise we'd dry out our lungs just by breathing.

It's just an excuse to want to be different from the rest of the world, same with their refusal to use the metric system, which is more accurate and easier to work with.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Then based on your logic we should be living in mercury and not air, water, or anything else because Fahrenheit is based on the volume of mercury at a given temperature. :rolleyes:

And Celsius was not designed for water of any kind. It designed as an easily standardized method of measurement that can be replicated in any lab anywhere there is water and air pressure — and therefore every lab will have the same, exact scale as every other lab and be able to adjust all of their equipment accordingly. (y)

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
And what's in the air? That's right, water molecules, otherwise we'd dry out our lungs just by breathing.

It's just an excuse to want to be different from the rest of the world, same with their refusal to use the metric system, which is more accurate and easier to work with.
Yes there is a slight amount of water in the air, known as humidity, yet most of the time it is invisible unless it is fog, but I feel like you are grasping at straws here. if you look at the actual % of water molecules in the air versus % humidity... it is very small like straws but smaller, 100% humidity does not mean we are breathing in pure water.

Actually it was a global conspiracy by lazy engineers and teachers to have units that make complex physics problems easier. Yet the units do not make sense practically. Unless you are running a chemical plant of some kind, you won't be measuring water temperature. Ohhh... my water is at 98 celcius it's about to boil derrrp... I can tell you this, anything below 0 F is really cold and anything above 100 F is pretty hot, -18 C to 38 C. You bake... air temperature...

There's less of a difference when it comes to units of weight and distance measurement. But if we go to pressure measurements, you guys use Pascals... we use pounds per square inch (psi)... I can press my thumb on a scale and push and get a feel for this. 100 psi = 689 kPa or 689,475 pascals.... whatever those are.

There are many people who still use English units in metric countries for things such as woodworking (I know I've worked in both) because tools usually are available down to the 1/64th of an inch, while millimeters are less accurate.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
Then based on your logic we should be living in mercury and not air, water, or anything else because Fahrenheit is based on the volume of mercury at a given temperature. :rolleyes:

And Celsius was not designed for water of any kind. It designed as an easily standardized method of measurement that can be replicated in any lab anywhere there is water and air pressure — and therefore every lab will have the same, exact scale as every other lab and be able to adjust all of their equipment accordingly. (y)
That's how they manufactured a thermometer... So it is just a coincidence that water freezes at 0 C and boils at 100 C?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Freshkope There is a reason almost the entire world uses the metric system and Celsius, and it's not because they are all inferior to the USA.

But to settle this debate, we'll all just start measuring temperature in Kelvin instead, and only use Beaufort scale numbers for the wind, make it happen dev.

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
(I know I've worked in both) because tools usually are available down to the 1/64th of an inch, while millimeters are less accurate.
You do know that whensomething is needed in greater accuracy than a tenth of a millimeter, you just go down to micro or nano meters? you can also make just as accurate fractions of metric measurements, it's just that there are prefixes for smaller increments that is used instead of fractions.

And the only reason Fahrenheit makes more sense to you as a ambient air temperature scale, is because you are used to it.
It's equally easy for someone used to celcius to know that 25c is nice and 38 is to damn hot, as it is for you with 77 and 100

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
You do know that whensomething is needed in greater accuracy than a tenth of a millimeter, you just go down to micro or nano meters? you can also make just as accurate fractions of metric measurements, it's just that there are prefixes for smaller increments that is used instead of fractions.

And the only reason Fahrenheit makes more sense to you as a ambient air temperature scale, is because you are used to it.
It's equally easy for someone used to celcius to know that 25c is nice and 38 is to damn hot, as it is for you with 77 and 100
I’m sure you can but can you find tools that can measure and cut that accurately, that don’t cost a fortune. You can use a ruler and a pencil and get to a 1/64 of an inch accurately. There’s a small chance you could make a ruler in micrometers and be able to read it with any sort of accuracy, nanometers forget about it. You would really need calipers, and then ones that measure over a ft, 30.48 cm would be extremely expensive. I know the digital calipers that are 8” cost about $200-$300. Yet you can get a yardstick or a tape measure that is much much cheaper and have it graduated out to 64ths of an inch and make more accurate measurements and cuts. When I spoke to coworkers who did woodworking as a hobby in a metric country, they preferred to use English units for measurement.

If and/or when you cook and follow recipes, do you use a graduated cylinder to measure ingredients or do you use teaspoons, tablespoon and cups (and fractions of those)? I just looked it up, there’s actually a metric teaspoon 5ml, looks like you guys are coming back to English units as well. Lmao.

And trust me I get the whole, I’m used to this measurement system, I’ve worked in foreign countries (as an engineer) that mandated metric/Celsius. Some of them I’m like ok whatever, just multiply by 3.2 x meters to get ft. Or kg to lbs just multiply by 2.2. But when I’m told the outer diameter of the pipe is 177.8 mm, that literally means nothing to me, just have me put in my reports 7”. Or densities in kg/m3, vs specific gravity units or lbs/gal for fluids. So I’ve had my bones to pick on this for awhile.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
"Currently there's no content at all planned for male on trans or trans on male." Key word being "planned" and I didn't lie. I have no current plans for that content. It's not in the drafted writing that I have so far.

Currently in terms of futa/trans content I've only stated maybe's and possibilities. I'm waiting to see responses and opinions on it all before taking effort away from the main story for side encounters/arcs.

As for two legs and not 3, different strokes for different folks. I like em big, but that's why I'm putting in options to stay average sized or to grow larger. You don't have to have a character with a fat dick, nor will you ever be forced to take a dick.

I'm not into being on the receiving end of said 3rd leg either, and like my intro says, I'm not great at writing things that I have little interest in.
So you've got little to worry about on that front.

For clarification, please don't think I'm trying to badger you into sticking around. As I said before. You do you. I'm just trying to provide some clarity as to my thought process on all of this and explain myself a little better.
You just have to ask yourself can you handle that workload? On top of double renders for small dick and large dick?

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
Freshkope There is a reason almost the entire world uses the metric system and Celsius, and it's not because they are all inferior to the USA.

But to settle this debate, we'll all just start measuring temperature in Kelvin instead, and only use Beaufort scale numbers for the wind, make it happen dev.
You are aware that Rankin is the Fahrenheit equivalent of Kelvin, so no I don't think that would settle it. Honestly for wind, most people measure speed in mph or kmph, why make it difficult, it would be like using a scale set up for water temperature to measure air temperature lmao.

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
You are aware that Rankin is the Fahrenheit equivalent of Kelvin, so no I don't think that would settle it. Honestly for wind, most people measure speed in mph or kmph, why make it difficult, it would be like using a scale set up for water temperature to measure air temperature lmao.
wind is usually given in meter per second in metric.

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
wind is usually given in meter per second in metric.
That's even worse, if I told you the wind was blowing at 40 kmph you'd at least have a feel for how fast that is since you more than likely drive a car. I guess that's just another example of an awkward unit that you would just have to get used to.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes