VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That's even worse, if I told you the wind was blowing at 40 kmph you'd at least have a feel for how fast that is since you more than likely drive a car. I guess that's just another example of an awkward unit that you would just have to get used to.
Any argument you've given for your side is only because of what you grew up with, honestly the same goes for us, as I've never had any issues with using our measurement, we can function perfectly without yours.

But you're straight up saying our whole system is flawed.

Jan 14, 2023
For the pedants in the thread arguing about measurements:

52 (out of 201) countries globally have an average male height of 5'6" or lower, or roughly 25%. Please take your lead-stunted / adderall addicted brains elsewhere to argue.

Serious question: does the tag "monster girl" simply refer to cat-ears (and the rather, er, Frankenstein proportions shown in the stills) or is it actually actual monster girls coming from a different dimension? The stills have some SF content so no idea what the theme is other than "blend of multi-verse causalities colliding".

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Putting aside how stupid it is to say have trans/futa and then not even have it planned it would just piss off people coming here wanting that, I mean come on, futa/trans tag and then a Neko male MC that screams femboy.

The story seems interesting, and the quality is good, but fuck the lighting especially at home needs work, it was just way too dark.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Tried it, and I'll wait until the fix for the dark scenes is released, even by turning my monitor's brightness all the way to the maximum I still can't see anything. How was this fine in testing?

Reactions: Havik79

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Pegging is a maybe? Never had much interest in it, so never considered it.
Preg content is a bit of an ehhhhh for me. I enjoy the content, there's some really fun stuff. I'm just not sure about how I feel going down the story route of one of the characters or all of them becoming pregnant. Perhaps as a dream sequence or a special event maybe?

Awesome to hear bud! I'll see about fixing those issues in the next release.
I'd love some pegging content, not many games do that without hard dom stuff, and that's not my thing
If it's not going to be sandbox, preg content should be a character's alternate route, plenty harem games do that.

Reactions: jamonserrano

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Freshkope There is a reason almost the entire world uses the metric system and Celsius, and it's not because they are all inferior to the USA.

But to settle this debate, we'll all just start measuring temperature in Kelvin instead, and only use Beaufort scale numbers for the wind, make it happen dev.
Fuck this post got me lmao. I'll get right on that bud. xD

Listen guys/gals. The only reason any of the numbers are imperial vs metric is because that's what I'm familiar with.
I know Fahrenheit because it's what I grew up with. To me, it makes sense on a person scale. 0F being cold as balls, and 100F being hot af, but still survivable.

As for distances, I work interchangeably with imperial and metric in my day job and my hobbies. So expect to see those interchangeably.

Overall, the weather stats in the mirror were just fanciful extra decoration I wanted to add that livened up having a simple boring old mirror. It was supposed to give a "post-modern" vibe where convenience tech like smart mirrors, is something the average person has in their house. Cause seriously, how are we in 2023 and these things aren't for sale in most stores?
That shit seems useful as fuck.

It might hint at the weather plot-wise, but it should be seen as, something on the second play through, you notice it and go "Oh shit, nice attention to detail". It's not there to give you a foreshadowing of the events of the day like in real life.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Tried it, and I'll wait until the fix for the dark scenes is released, even by turning my monitor's brightness all the way to the maximum I still can't see anything. How was this fine in testing?
So for personal testing, my primary monitor, the one that I do all the rendering on and play games on (including VNs) is a 10-bit color panel with HDR and other fanciful features. On my end, I can see those dark scenes perfectly fine. To put it bluntly, I underestimated exactly how well my monitor performed in low-light images. I knew it was a good panel, but I didn't expect it to be that good. I also keep my backlight fuckin cranked cause I'm a masochist like that.

As for playtesters, I've only had 2 people get their hands on this thing before release. Neither mentioned it as a problem.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
For the pedants in the thread arguing about measurements:

52 (out of 201) countries globally have an average male height of 5'6" or lower, or roughly 25%. Please take your lead-stunted / adderall addicted brains elsewhere to argue.

Serious question: does the tag "monster girl" simply refer to cat-ears (and the rather, er, Frankenstein proportions shown in the stills) or is it actually actual monster girls coming from a different dimension? The stills have some SF content so no idea what the theme is other than "blend of multi-verse causalities colliding".
Not touching on the measurements cause I've already made my argument.

To answer if "monster girl" simply refers to cat-ears, the answer currently is yes.
In the intro, I break it down a little better but describe them as Hybrids. I also mention that there will be some alternate-reality creatures as well. Currently, I have 2 new characters planned for the next release. The next girl in the group and another girl that isn't exactly part of the group right now, but she has the potential to later? The second girl however is a Fae-type character.

With the Fae girl, just like futa/trans, cross-dressing, pegging, preg, etc. NSFW scenes with her will be optional. She'll be a character that will interact with the story, but you won't be forced to dick her down.

Is there an android port, cant find it
Android port will be coming soon. Apologies for the delay, but I had to work out some stuff on my end. Android port requires a few extra steps than just building for PC/Mac, and I was having trouble getting it working. Hopefully should have an android port no later than the next release if not sooner.

Jan 14, 2023
To answer if "monster girl" simply refers to cat-ears, the answer currently is yes.
In the intro, I break it down a little better but describe them as Hybrids. I also mention that there will be some alternate-reality creatures as well. Currently, I have 2 new characters planned for the next release. The next girl in the group and another girl that isn't exactly part of the group right now, but she has the potential to later? The second girl however is a Fae-type character.

With the Fae girl, just like futa/trans, cross-dressing, pegging, preg, etc. NSFW scenes with her will be optional. She'll be a character that will interact with the story, but you won't be forced to dick her down.
Looking at your model (!!) I'd strongly suggest making a choice now (0.1) about which direction you're going to go with your futa angle: either is fine, but you'll want to cater to either/or here.

Titles such as: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-63-adn700.50888/ embrace the OTT physics-destroying (and anal gaping) routes. It appeals to a fairly small niche, but a strong one (check his Patreon out - 5.000++EU a month for that title alone, with 600+ Patreons so not an unlucrative one).

If you want your futa content (especially, dear god, your cat-futa has balls the size of a bulls') to be more vanilla / liked, I'd strongly suggest turning the slider down by a good 60%. Oh, and get the proportions correct: an aesthetic penis is slightly larger at the end, not the middle, it looks like abuse of pumps rather than a pleasing form*. There's a good example with a Demon/Angel pure female / futa cast that you can find on the forums here that really nails the correct proportions / aesthetics (I forget the name).

However: no real monsters, so good luck but not really my thing - and make that choice fast, it'll save you a lot of hassle / allow you to focus your design brief and target audience a lot quicker / more $$$. As a general guideline those looking for cat-boy / fem-boi aesthetics don't like massive testicles / bulging in the middle penises - their tastes are a little less... Japanese, let us say. Load up "Harem Hotel" and start loving modelling willies is my advice if you're going for that market.

~

But anyhow, good luck.

TL;DR

Rhino sized dicks don't attract those looking for femboi stuff unless you go all in on the bit; given the amount of care you gave those eyes, probably not where you're going, so decrease the size by 60% or so (and especially the testicles, NO-ONE WHO IS NOT HOMOSEXUAL HAS A TESTICLE FETISH and even then, it's rare as hell).

*I might not be male and know this.

Last edited:

abinath

Nov 27, 2017
I'd rate this but unfortunately there is too little content to properly judge it yet. I'm hopeful of what's to come though. There was a few grammar mistakes (wrong word used mostly) in it but nothing too bad. Overall I enjoyed it. I liked the characters we have met so far. My fav being Orra. Great work and thank you :D I'll def be keeping an eye on this for future updates.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Looking at your model (!!) I'd strongly suggest making a choice now (0.1) about which direction you're going to go with your futa angle: either is fine, but you'll want to cater to either/or here.

Titles such as: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-63-adn700.50888/ embrace the OTT physics-destroying (and anal gaping) routes. It appeals to a fairly small niche, but a strong one (check his Patreon out - 5.000++EU a month for that title alone, with 600+ Patreons so not an unlucrative one).

If you want your futa content (especially, dear god, your cat-futa has balls the size of a bulls') to be more vanilla / liked, I'd strongly suggest turning the slider down by a good 60%. Oh, and get the proportions correct: an aesthetic penis is slightly larger at the end, not the middle, it looks like abuse of pumps rather than a pleasing form*. There's a good example with a Demon/Angel pure female / futa cast that you can find on the forums here that really nails the correct proportions / aesthetics (I forget the name).

However: no real monsters, so good luck but not really my thing - and make that choice fast, it'll save you a lot of hassle / allow you to focus your design brief and target audience a lot quicker / more $$$. As a general guideline those looking for cat-boy / fem-boi aesthetics don't like massive testicles / bulging in the middle penises - their tastes are a little less... Japanese, let us say. Load up "Harem Hotel" and start loving modelling willies is my advice if you're going for that market.

~

But anyhow, good luck.

TL;DR

Rhino sized dicks don't attract those looking for femboi stuff unless you go all in on the bit; given the amount of care you gave those eyes, probably not where you're going, so decrease the size by 60% or so (and especially the testicles, NO-ONE WHO IS NOT HOMOSEXUAL HAS A TESTICLE FETISH and even then, it's rare as hell).

*I might not be male and know this.
Hey, really well-written post. Genuinely, thank you for the feedback.

Overall, I think I am going to go the futa/trans route, but in order to not alienate the general populace, the content will be optional. I've been working out a model for going about it that should work pretty decently.

As for sizes, I know that fewer are interested in larger sizes, and that's why the expansion events will be avoidable as well. However, generally speaking, I fully intend to support normal and hyper sizes. A difficult task for sure, but as with the futa/trans route, I think I have a model that will work decently. With a backup plan in case it doesn't.

When it comes to my self-insert/sona, Their balls are intentionally that large.
(No I'm not homosexual, and yes I do have a testicle fetish lmao. It's a thing and a lot more common than you'd think.)
As for the shape, it is a bit exaggerated, and I'll consider toning the middle girth down a bit, but penises come in a wide variety of shapes. I've seen them with wide bases/narrow tips, wide tips/narrow bases, even width the whole way, and dicks with girthier mids than their base/head.
(Seriously, I swear I'm not homosexual lmao and no I'm not closeted. I'm just a weirdo.)

People liking big dicked femboys is totally a thing. Astolfo is a thing, at least.
That being said, my self-insert's look is much more akin to a futa than a femboy. They 100% are a femboy, but when have you seen a femboy with curves like that? They are more commonly seen on futas. So my character is already an oddity of its own.
But I'm not trying to cram it down anyone's throat (giggity) so that's why I'm including options for that content.

TL;DR
Thank you for your suggestions. I've got a pretty solid idea of what I want to do with it all, it's just a matter of doing it.
Big dicked femboys are totally a thing, and testicle/ball fetishes are a lot more common than you'd think, nor do they require you to be homo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
* Unofficial/Uploader Links are managed via uploaders. Download at your own risk.
There goes our plan to overtake everyone's device and establish a new world order....

Dec 20, 2020
Cats are supposed to have excellent night vision. Why are the dark scenes so dark you can't see anything? I'm night blind, and I can see better than that. Enjoying the game so far, but these dark scenes make me feel like I'm missing something when it says "just a peek wouldn't hurt", and I have no idea what we're peeking at.

Reactions: Stroker Ace

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Beautifully done. Dark as midnight in a mineshaft on a moonless night though. I'm playing on a 60" television, not a monitor and the dark scenes were just black. Not dim, black. The only thing I could see was the eyes glowing.

As for the "growing" content, is the MC gonna get to be a man-sized Lion-O at some point or is he gonna be stuck as a tiny Wiley Kat catboy?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes