VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
The Romance tag is kinda just to imply that this isn't just going to be a fuck all the girl's simulator. I have a story I want to tell, and it will involve more romantic sessions with the girls and building bonds with them in your own way so to speak.
Ah, so Romance, Expansion instead of "
Romance Expansion" then. In hindsight, I see the capital E :ROFLMAO:

Crossdressing will primarily be reserved for the MC, or in the event that I implement a character that "isn't sure yet" if they are trans or something. Self-discovery type stuff. Generally though the crossdressing scenes for MC are going to be in the "Holy crap I actually look like a real girl" zone, rather than "I look like a man in a dress."
Hmm, not really into mc feminization, so was mostly asking for that. So doesn't really matter since I'll avoid it (since posting I've seen your other post detailing it. The mommy stuff may be too sub so not that invested anyway ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯)
But the 'Self-discovery type stuff' character sounds interesting. What a pleasant surprise :giggle: I quite enjoy MC guiding and/or being the primary reason a "isn't sure yet" character becomes sure.

It'll likely be only male penning futa. Personally, I'm not much one for taking dick, so I find it hard to write about it effectively.
Nice. Ppl writting about stuff they are not into doesn't end well very often. Ofc this time our preferences matched, but I'd say that even if it didn't. Don't write or create content you are uncomfortable with. Won't be great literature anyway. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Sad to hear that it won't be possible to become a burly stud down the line.

But I'm willing to settle for becoming an absurdly hung/ potentially even hyper hung lad.

It would be great if the MC could have these sorts of interactions with Orra especially if he manages to get a giant cock along the way...

aqm7oMv_700b.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The game sounds intriguing enough that I went to the trouble of producing a build that would run on my 32-bit Windows machine. Now to find out if it's as good as it sounds.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Sad to hear that it won't be possible to become a burly stud down the line.

But I'm willing to settle for becoming an absurdly hung/ potentially even hyper hung lad.

It would be great if the MC could have these sorts of interactions with Orra especially if he manages to get a giant cock along the way...

View attachment 2391333
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The largest options will most definitely be what you are looking for then haha. NSFW Spoiler pic is a pretty solid example of some expected content :p almost literally. There is a beach day planned with a bunch of shenanigans sure to ensue~

Overall, Orra is going to be as I described her, no matter the size of MC. Though as I'm sure you'd guess, there will be different wording depending on sizes and such, and perhaps some slightly different scenes depending on the scenario.

The game sounds intriguing enough that I went to the trouble of producing a build that would run on my 32-bit Windows machine. Now to find out if it's as good as it sounds.
Apologies that there's not a 32-bit version available. I actually wasn't aware that Ren'Py 8.0+ didn't support it any longer nor did I think that it would actually be a necessity for anyone. If enough people come asking for it then I'll see about backdating to 7.5 and transferring everything over so it builds a 32-bit variant as well. However, I'm on Windows 11, and I've heard mixed reports on it playing nice with 32-bit. So if that time comes, we'll roll the dice and see how we land.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for your response. Looks as if Renpy 8.0+ uses Python 3.9 instead of 2.7, and that may be the reason why it can't produce 32-bit builds. Since by rebuilding the game under 7.4 (and so Python with 2.7) I got a 32-bit version that runs OK, it looks as if your game doesn't actually use anything that requires the newer version of Python. I can't actually program in either Renpy or Python, but I downloaded the Renpy 7.4 SDK a little while ago, and was able to pick up just enough to recompile and build using it.

My first impression of the game is that it's very good. Just a couple of minor niggles:

1. Though the white text shows up fine against whatever image lies behind it, it can be hard to read the coloured text with the name of the character that's speaking.
2. The scene where our hero admires Jade's butt while she's sleeping is so ver dark that, even turning the room light off, I couldn't really make out anything.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for your response. Looks as if Renpy 8.0+ uses Python 3.9 instead of 2.7, and that may be the reason why it can't produce 32-bit builds. Since by rebuilding the game under 7.4 (and so Python with 2.7) I got a 32-bit version that runs OK, it looks as if your game doesn't actually use anything that requires the newer version of Python. I can't actually program in either Renpy or Python, but I downloaded the Renpy 7.4 SDK a little while ago, and was able to pick up just enough to recompile and build using it.

My first impression of the game is that it's very good. Just a couple of minor niggles:

1. Though the white text shows up fine against whatever image lies behind it, it can be hard to read the coloured text with the name of the character that's speaking.
2. The scene where our hero admires Jade's butt while she's sleeping is so ver dark that, even turning the room light off, I couldn't really make out anything.
Well, good to hear about the first bit of that lol.

Glad you enjoyed the game so far though! As for the text, if you could give me a better example, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "it can be hard to read the coloured text with the name of the character that's speaking."

As for the dark scenes, I'm aware of them as an issue. They are mentioned in the DevFAQ that's available on the OP.
They will be fixed with the next update.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Well, good to hear about the first bit of that lol.

Glad you enjoyed the game so far though! As for the text, if you could give me a better example, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "it can be hard to read the coloured text with the name of the character that's speaking."

As for the dark scenes, I'm aware of them as an issue. They are mentioned in the DevFAQ that's available on the OP.
They will be fixed with the next update.
'Glad you enjoyed the game so far though! As for the text, if you could give me a better example, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "it can be hard to read the coloured text with the name of the character that's speaking."'

There are quite a few instances of it happening. For instance, if Jade says something, at the bottom of the screen you will see her name in colour immediately above whatever it is she says, which will be in white. Depending on what image the text is overlaid on top of, her name can be hard to distinguish from the background. I can see that it's nice to have the character names in colour, but they would be easier to read if they were all in white.

May 1, 2017
32 bit windows... bro.. what are you playing on if you don't mind me asking?

I've got a Q6600 based system in the cupboard you can have if you wanna
Gotta get with the times my man

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
32 bit windows... bro.. what are you playing on if you don't mind me asking?

I've got a Q6600 based system in the cupboard you can have if you wanna
Gotta get with the times my man
I have a piece of legacy software that won't run on a 64-bit machine and that I'm very attached to. I think before too much longer I'm going to have to bite the bullet, though, get a 64-bit machine, and either dispense with the software app or else set up a 32-bit VM running under 64-bit Windows.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
But then there is futa :(
I don't think Orra is a futa. Futa is definitely planned but it seems it's planned to be another character separate from Orra.

I might be wrong but I'm certainly hoping I'm not since it's nice to not have too many different fetish streams mixed at once.

IE I'm definitely into dommy mommies. And I'm open to futas. But yeah I'm not into futa doms so having Orra be futa would definitely kill my interest for that character. By keeping major kinks split up amongst different characters then there's greater flexibility for players to dig into the parts they enjoy, without getting stuck in an all or nothing scenario where a potential major turn off is inextricably linked to a kink they might have otherwise enjoyed.

Down the lined there could potentially also be a futa dommy mommy in addition to Orra for players that are into that but yeah I'm really hoping that any potential futa dom interactions are a separate and therefore avoidable character.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I don't think Orra is a futa. Futa is definitely planned but it seems it's planned to be another character separate from Orra.

I might be wrong but I'm certainly hoping I'm not since it's nice to not have too many different fetish streams mixed at once.

IE I'm definitely into dommy mommies. And I'm open to futas. But yeah I'm not into futa doms so having Orra be futa would definitely kill my interest for that character. By keeping major kinks split up amongst different characters then there's greater flexibility for players to dig into the parts they enjoy, without getting stuck in an all or nothing scenario where a potential major turn off is inextricably linked to a kink they might have otherwise enjoyed.

Down the lined there could potentially also be a futa dommy mommy in addition to Orra for players that are into that but yeah I'm really hoping that any potential futa dom interactions are a separate and therefore avoidable character.
You would be correct in this assessment. Orra Steinn is not a Futa nor is she ever planned to be. Currently, there are several characters planned for the "live-in" group. Jade, Orra, Syvlie, Lily & Lotus, Aria (TBD), and Stormy (a big titty goth gf). NONE of these characters are planned to be futas. There are going to be several side characters. Many of them are all going to be female, with some of them being futa. However, all futa content is planned to be optional. So before any sexual or romantic relations with them, you will be prompted/asked if you are interested in Futa/Trans.

Reactions: Milkman69

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Hey dev, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the opening! The not-quite-siblings relationship is cute, and Orra is a fucking unit! (Oh, and I guess the neighbour is there too... honestly, she was kind of forgettable compared to the others). I hope you don't drop off the radar with this.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey dev, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the opening! The not-quite-siblings relationship is cute, and Orra is a fucking unit! (Oh, and I guess the neighbour is there too... honestly, she was kind of forgettable compared to the others). I hope you don't drop off the radar with this.
Thanks bud!

Glad you enjoyed Jade and Orra. As for the neighbor, she was originally designed to be somewhat forgettable. She's got a body to her, but she was just meant to be a casual encounter. It wasn't until including her in the dream sequence that I really started to enjoy her. I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna add her to the main live-in group or not. Good likelihood of it though.

As for "dropping off the radar" I don't intend to at all, this story means more to me than it ever will to many of you. However, I fully understand that that's an "actions mean more than words" scenario. Updates will be slow/smaller than I'd prefer for sure, but even a year in, I'm learning still. Most of my learning now however is optimization. As I get better, updates will get better/bigger!

Reactions: Maeror Ignis

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
milkman: Never said SHE was futa....but the game has futa stuff which is a big turn off for me.
Back luck for me. Will have to wait for another game

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
milkman: Never said SHE was futa....but the game has futa stuff which is a big turn off for me.
Back luck for me. Will have to wait for another game
All NSFW futa/trans content will be entirely optional. You won't be forced in any way to look at another character's dick.
However, if their very existence is an issue for you, then I can't help ya there. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes