VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Beautifully done. Dark as midnight in a mineshaft on a moonless night though. I'm playing on a 60" television, not a monitor and the dark scenes were just black. Not dim, black. The only thing I could see was the eyes glowing.

As for the "growing" content, is the MC gonna get to be a man-sized Lion-O at some point or is he gonna be stuck as a tiny Wiley Kat catboy?
There's a Dev FAQ on the OP explaining that the dark scenes are getting fixed.

The "growing" content is going to primarily be for bodily assets(Tits, ass, MCs dick, etc.). The ladies generally "thiccening" up and MC getting more hung. Not sure if I'll do any other changes to MC. I'm quite happy with their height and looks as they are now.

What I had going through my head when designing them, is that 90% or more of the gameplay is going to be through the MCs eyes. So what they look like shouldn't entirely matter, but I didn't want to just [insert generic bald dude here] or smack out some jaw-dropping chiseled model. I wanted to make someone that felt more realistic (minus the cat ears/eyes ofc). They aren't the pinnacle of handsomeness or rippling in muscle. They're just a normal, relatively cute, young adult who just happens to be a Neko.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
There's a Dev FAQ on the OP explaining that the dark scenes are getting fixed.

The "growing" content is going to primarily be for bodily assets(Tits, ass, MCs dick, etc.). The ladies generally "thiccening" up and MC getting more hung. Not sure if I'll do any other changes to MC. I'm quite happy with their height and looks as they are now.

What I had going through my head when designing them, is that 90% or more of the gameplay is going to be through the MCs eyes. So what they look like shouldn't entirely matter, but I didn't want to just [insert generic bald dude here] or smack out some jaw-dropping chiseled model. I wanted to make someone that felt more realistic (minus the cat ears/eyes ofc). They aren't the pinnacle of handsomeness or rippling in muscle. They're just a normal, relatively cute, young adult who just happens to be a Neko.
I'm glad to see the lighting issues will be resolved. As for the MC, he's cute/ this is a decent baseline appearance. But yeah it certainly would be appreciated if, among the optional growth opportunities down the line, we could potentially have him grow in terms of muscle and overall mass. There's tons of asset expansion content where the girls can get more busty and hyper-feminine. But it feels so rare to find content where it's possible to play as a dude experiencing masculine growth. I'm certainly looking forward to the MC experiencing cock growth but yeah it would be amazing if he could also choose to amp up other features of his assets/ masculinity.

Reactions: ronovan
Dec 20, 2020
MC and Jade. Born an hour apart, raised in the same house. We get it. I see two story options, one more likely than the other, and both lead to the same thing. Just throw up the tag, and put the patch on lewd patcher. I don't think much fuss will come of it since people will have the choice to use it, or not.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
MC and Jade. Born an hour apart, raised in the same house. We get it. I see two story options, one more likely than the other, and both lead to the same thing. Just throw up the tag, and put the patch on lewd patcher. I don't think much fuss will come of it since people will have the choice to use it, or not.
Well, between Patreon/Paypal being the shitters that they are, people who don't have an interest in incest, and the fact that F95z doesn't allow tags that aren't in the game yet. I could see it making a decently sized fuss. Not to mention the actual story implications that them actually being related has vs. them not. It forces me into different story routes or to cut story routes that I have planned for future updates.

To clarify something as well, they were neither born an hour apart nor raised in the same household.
They were born a few minutes apart from each other and nowhere in the dialogue does it say that they were raised under the same roof.
MC is currently residing in the Owari household during the prologue, but that is a "recent" development in the plot so to speak.

Whether you believe it or not, their "not quite siblings" backstory is an intended one. They are intended to give that borderline taboo feeling without the actual "guilt" behind it. "I've always seen her as a sister" is very different from "She IS my sister". Was it influenced by my not wanting to get my dick slapped off by the overlords that be? Sure. I'll admit that. That being said, I'm happy with their backstory. So I won't be changing it, as it's not their role in the story. Plot-wise, they both have their own completely separate sets of parents.

If you don't like it, go spend a year learning how to make your own story and do it. It's a lot different of a situation when you've got time invested in this and don't want to see that time thrown in the trashcan because some rich bastard says so.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toni7 and Milkman69

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Well, between Patreon/Paypal being the shitters that they are, people who don't have an interest in incest, and the fact that F95z doesn't allow tags that aren't in the game yet. I could see it making a decently sized fuss. Not to mention the actual story implications that them actually being related has vs. them not. It forces me into different story routes or to cut story routes that I have planned for future updates.

To clarify something as well, they were neither born an hour apart nor raised in the same household.
They were born a few minutes apart from each other and nowhere in the dialogue does it say that they were raised under the same roof.
MC is currently residing in the Owari household during the prologue, but that is a "recent" development in the plot so to speak.

Whether you believe it or not, their "not quite siblings" backstory is an intended one. They are intended to give that borderline taboo feeling without the actual "guilt" behind it. "I've always seen her as a sister" is very different from "She IS my sister". Was it influenced by my not wanting to get my dick slapped off by the overlords that be? Sure. I'll admit that. That being said, I'm happy with their backstory. So I won't be changing it, as it's not their role in the story. Plot-wise, they both have their own completely separate sets of parents.

If you don't like it, go spend a year learning how to make your own story and do it. It's a lot different of a situation when you've got time invested in this and don't want to see that time thrown in the trashcan because some rich bastard says so.
Tbh I really love "almost incest but not quite" stories so I'm really glad you're fully embracing this route especially since you're not using it as a simple placeholder that's meant to have all the terminology replaced by a patch... It's always so annoyingly jarring when the characters make such a fuss about how wrong and taboo it is for them to lust for their roomate/ landlady cause the dialogue reads as being so stupid that I feel obligated to install the patch just to avoid having to facepalm during every other dialogue. It's always a much-appreciated treat to encounter a game where the dialogue is written from the perspective of genuinely non-biologically related family.

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
That tall girl is amazing....finally not a muscular packed amazon eating guys.

THANKS sooo much. Sadly its very rare. Hope more of this to come.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
That tall girl is amazing....finally not a muscular packed amazon eating guys.

THANKS sooo much. Sadly its very rare. Hope more of this to come.
No problem! Orra is meant to be well toned, as she does work out to keep her figure, but she's not rippling in muscle.
Just strong enough to pick up cute Nekos and stuff them into her tits haha.

Definitely more to come though!

Moshe619

Aug 18, 2022
Hey, really well-written post. Genuinely, thank you for the feedback.

Overall, I think I am going to go the futa/trans route, but in order to not alienate the general populace, the content will be optional. I've been working out a model for going about it that should work pretty decently.

As for sizes, I know that fewer are interested in larger sizes, and that's why the expansion events will be avoidable as well. However, generally speaking, I fully intend to support normal and hyper sizes. A difficult task for sure, but as with the futa/trans route, I think I have a model that will work decently. With a backup plan in case it doesn't.

When it comes to my self-insert/sona, Their balls are intentionally that large.
(No I'm not homosexual, and yes I do have a testicle fetish lmao. It's a thing and a lot more common than you'd think.)
As for the shape, it is a bit exaggerated, and I'll consider toning the middle girth down a bit, but penises come in a wide variety of shapes. I've seen them with wide bases/narrow tips, wide tips/narrow bases, even width the whole way, and dicks with girthier mids than their base/head.
(Seriously, I swear I'm not homosexual lmao and no I'm not closeted. I'm just a weirdo.)

People liking big dicked femboys is totally a thing. Astolfo is a thing, at least.
That being said, my self-insert's look is much more akin to a futa than a femboy. They 100% are a femboy, but when have you seen a femboy with curves like that? They are more commonly seen on futas. So my character is already an oddity of its own.
But I'm not trying to cram it down anyone's throat (giggity) so that's why I'm including options for that content.

TL;DR
Thank you for your suggestions. I've got a pretty solid idea of what I want to do with it all, it's just a matter of doing it.
Big dicked femboys are totally a thing, and testicle/ball fetishes are a lot more common than you'd think, nor do they require you to be homo.
When you say you think you're going to go the "futa/trans route", do you mean that male/futa or futa/male content will be included in the game? I know it's not for everyone, but there are many (myself included) that really enjoy it ;)

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
My main questions for futa content are. If we opt into futa content, will we retain granular control over our participation in specific acts with the futa or is it an all-or-nothing interaction? IE I'm down for pitching to/ penetrating a futa with my cock but I have zero interest in getting penetrated by one. Similarly, I'm fine with scenes involving getting oral from a futa or femboy but I'd nope out of any interaction that involves a dick touching my POV character's mouth.

And are the growth options for the futas coupled with the player's potential growth? IE I'm not into futas that are larger than my POV character but if my character can grow to become larger than the futa in question then I'd be open to exploring that interaction. But yeah it would suck if the futa always unavoidably grew to be larger than the MC.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
When you say you think you're going to go the "futa/trans route", do you mean that male/futa or futa/male content will be included in the game? I know it's not for everyone, but there are many (myself included) that really enjoy it ;)

My main questions for futa content are. If we opt into futa content, will we retain granular control over our participation in specific acts with the futa or is it an all-or-nothing interaction? IE I'm down for pitching to/ penetrating a futa with my cock but I have zero interest in getting penetrated by one. Similarly, I'm fine with scenes involving getting oral from a futa or femboy but I'd nope out of any interaction that involves a dick touching my POV character's mouth.

And are the growth options for the futas coupled with the player's potential growth? IE I'm not into futas that are larger than my POV character but if my character can grow to become larger than the futa in question then I'd be open to exploring that interaction. But yeah it would suck if the futa always unavoidably grew to be larger than the MC.
So I think the route that I'll likely go when that time comes, will be the futa getting penned. I'm not entirely sure at this time exactly how I'll handle that whole situation, but that would likely be the route. That being said, I don't think I have any interest in having the MC taking a dick. Be it orally or anally.

As for size growth/expansion, the expansion scenes are only going to happen to characters within the "live-in" group. Given that futa/trans is such a controversial topic, I'm not sure if there will be a futa/trans person in the group. If there ever is one, how they grew would likely depend on their backstory and gender preference/alignment. Stuff that is well and truly down the road a ways.

Reactions: Milkman69

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
So I think the route that I'll likely go when that time comes, will be the futa getting penned. I'm not entirely sure at this time exactly how I'll handle that whole situation, but that would likely be the route. That being said, I don't think I have any interest in having the MC taking a dick. Be it orally or anally.

As for size growth/expansion, the expansion scenes are only going to happen to characters within the "live-in" group. Given that futa/trans is such a controversial topic, I'm not sure if there will be a futa/trans person in the group. If there ever is one, how they grew would likely depend on their backstory and gender preference/alignment. Stuff that is well and truly down the road a ways.
I really appreciate this clarification. It seems like my booty is thankfully safe lol. As for there being a futa living in the group my personal preference would be an initially petite / girly femboy that over time experiences the growth that enhances their feminine attributes into futa caliber tits and ass.

Ideally said live in futa's dick growth would be independent of their other asset growth. That way even if they become a busty bombshell it doesn't necessarily come unavoidably paired with a horsecock. But yeah that's just my personal ideal wishes.

I'm definitely interested to see how you ultimately decide to implement things down the road when it's finally time for these sorts of things to potentially come into play.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I really appreciate this clarification. It seems like my booty is thankfully safe lol. As for there being a futa living in the group my personal preference would be an initially petite / girly femboy that over time experiences the growth that enhances their feminine attributes into futa caliber tits and ass.

Ideally said live in futa's dick growth would be independent of their other asset growth. That way even if they become a busty bombshell it doesn't necessarily come unavoidably paired with a horsecock. But yeah that's just my personal ideal wishes.

I'm definitely interested to see how you ultimately decide to implement things down the road when it's finally time for these sorts of things to potentially come into play.
I'm actually planning content with MC for crossdressing/girly femboy stuff. It's some content that I think will be quite fun with MC haha. That being said, it will be 100% optional, and it won't end with getting penned in any way. It'll pretty much end up with Orra teasing the absolute fuck outta the MC *hint hint*. :3

Unfortunately, the "dick growth independent of their other asset growth" isn't really an option. It kind of has to be an all-or-nothing, everyone grows or no one does. With everyone growing, I've got at most 4 images to render per scene, but if I add in an additional factor like one person's unrelated growth, it means I've now got 8 images per scene. 4 with groups Size 0-3 (0 being default) and small futa dick, and then 4 more with groups size 0-3 with futa's big dick.

Every "story-altering" choice is a rather large undertaking if I want to see it done right. I'd rather not end up like many games where the story splits at one point and gets neglected in favor of one route over the other. So that's why my VN is going to be "semi-kinetic" in the sense, that there will be content with choices and options, but generally speaking, everything will follow a set path in a general direction. Any choice that happens in the game will eventually reconnect with the main story.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I'm actually planning content with MC for crossdressing/girly femboy stuff. It's some content that I think will be quite fun with MC haha. That being said, it will be 100% optional, and it won't end with getting penned in any way. It'll pretty much end up with Orra teasing the absolute fuck outta the MC *hint hint*. :3

Unfortunately, the "dick growth independent of their other asset growth" isn't really an option. It kind of has to be an all-or-nothing, everyone grows or no one does. With everyone growing, I've got at most 4 images to render per scene, but if I add in an additional factor like one person's unrelated growth, it means I've now got 8 images per scene. 4 with groups Size 0-3 (0 being default) and small futa dick, and then 4 more with groups size 0-3 with futa's big dick.

Every "story-altering" choice is a rather large undertaking if I want to see it done right. I'd rather not end up like many games where the story splits at one point and gets neglected in favor of one route over the other. So that's why my VN is going to be "semi-kinetic" in the sense, that there will be content with choices and options, but generally speaking, everything will follow a set path in a general direction. Any choice that happens in the game will eventually reconnect with the main story.
Hmm in that case then yeah it would be preferable if there's no futa/ trap in the live in group. As for the MC getting feminized I'll probably out out of engaging with that content. I'd be into an interaction where the MC feminizes someone else but yeah like with penetration I have no interest in being on the receiving end. Would rejecting the feminization content lock out further interaction with Orra?

If Orra isn't a futa then I'd be interested in gentle mommy dom interactions with her but probably not at the cost of required feminization. If she is a futa then I'd probably avoid her entirely if possible until such time that the MC can get bigger than her but lol I'm betting it's unlikely that degree of physical growth would ever happen for the MC eh?

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hmm in that case then yeah it would be preferable if there's no futa/ trap in the live in group. As for the MC getting feminized I'll probably out out of engaging with that content. I'd be into an interaction where the MC feminizes someone else but yeah like with penetration I have no interest in being on the receiving end. Would rejecting the feminization content lock out further interaction with Orra?

If Orra isn't a futa then I'd be interested in gentle mommy dom interactions with her but probably not at the cost of required feminization. If she is a futa then I'd probably avoid her entirely if possible until such time that the MC can get bigger than her but lol I'm betting it's unlikely that degree of physical growth would ever happen for the MC eh?
Orra isn't a futa and no, opting out of said feminization will not lock out further interaction with Orra. Orra is a part of the main group and she's around to stay for a good long while.

Without spoiling too much, it's just meant to be a fun spin-off scene. One route lets you play it normally, the other route is the feminization route. Both will pretty much end with the same results (still TBD honestly) but the feminization route will definitely lean pretty heavily into Orra going full ara-ara on the MC lol.

Overall though I thank you for your feedback and preferences, however all of that is still TBD. How I go about constructing such scenes will depend on my experience and feelings at the time obviously. Overall though, you just like everyone else will play for what you enjoy and skip what you don't.

Reactions: Milkman69
May 1, 2017
Tbh I really love "almost incest but not quite" stories so I'm really glad you're fully embracing this route especially since you're not using it as a simple placeholder that's meant to have all the terminology replaced by a patch... It's always so annoyingly jarring when the characters make such a fuss about how wrong and taboo it is for them to lust for their roomate/ landlady cause the dialogue reads as being so stupid that I feel obligated to install the patch just to avoid having to facepalm during every other dialogue. It's always a much-appreciated treat to encounter a game where the dialogue is written from the perspective of genuinely non-biologically related family.
I can't agree with this more. Sooo many games available on this site are like that. I get it, many of them probably started out as incest titles, were given the bonk by Patreon cause "incest bad", and then they had to scramble to pick up the pieces. but that doesn't excuse all of the new games available that are CLEARLY incest games just with the names changed, and conveniently there is a lewd patcher patch available.. with the first release.. at the time of upload.. not fooling anyone there dev..

I worked with Fero a decent amount on the dialogue in-game, specifically the wording of some interactions. it's really not that hard to write a convincing story with characters who can have perfectly normal interactions that make sense and flow well, which could also be very easily patched into an incest story, given someone's desire to do so.

I have no doubt that a lewd patcher path will eventually appear for this game, and power to whoever makes it happen, but at least Fero will put in the effort to make the story work and flow without it, unlike so many lazy devs.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great job with the detailed genre section. Wish more devs were so detailed. One suggestion tho(I basically give it to every game in the futa/trans genre): When mentioning Futa/Trans/Femboy, include who fucks whom (male-on-trans vs trans-on-male), both in the description & in-game.

Preference on this is split, even among ppl who 'like futa/trans', so better to treat them as different tags from the beginning to better inform everyone.
You'll always find people asking about this, better to just post it right at the start ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Some questions:What is Romance
Expansion?
What do you mean by path locked? How is that different from optional?
Crossdressing is for the mc? Does it mean there may be path for the mc to go down a femboy(sub) route?
And finally, futa on male or male on futa or both?

My personal preferences are male & dom/top mc (which ofc means maleMC-on-trans & subby npc Futa/Trans/Femboy character).
But that's just me, I'm only looking for clarification to know whether the game might fit my preferences.

Best of Luck either ways (y)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Cannot believe someone could express my feelings well :eek:
I don't hate incest. It doesn't turn me on, but it doesn't turn me off. But I hate incest games for the landlord/landlady crap.
That the 1st generation to do this, I can understand. Patreon ToS change was sudden & they could only use a simple "search & replace".
But the fact that everyone just continued doing that is unbelievable.
The sentence about feeling obligated to install the patch just for the dialogue to make sense, just struck a chord with me. I see a patch & just install it, just to avoid that.

What I prefer is step-cest. The gray area that is the question about biological relations vs societal/legal relations feels so tantalizing imo.

I can't agree with this more. Sooo many games available on this site are like that. I get it, many of them probably started out as incest titles, were given the bonk by Patreon cause "incest bad", and then they had to scramble to pick up the pieces. but that doesn't excuse all of the new games available that are CLEARLY incest games just with the names changed, and conveniently there is a lewd patcher patch available.. with the first release.. at the time of upload.. not fooling anyone there dev.. I worked with Fero a decent amount on the dialogue in-game, specifically the wording of some interactions. it's really not that hard to write a convincing story with characters who can have perfectly normal interactions that make sense and flow well, which could also be very easily patched into an incest story, given someone's desire to do so. I have no doubt that a lewd patcher path will eventually appear for this game, and power to whoever makes it happen, but at least Fero will put in the effort to make the story work and flow without it, unlike so many lazy devs.
This is already a big plus in my books. I always judge games based on the difference between the patched & non-patched version & whether the devs put any effort to give the base game a reasonable alternative. I had basically given up, expecting the status quo to continue forever. It is really a pleasant surprise to see someone genuinely working to make a proper non-patch version. Last game that I felt this way was "Midlife Crisis", but after the 1st chapter, it kinda fell towards the incest side (tho still better than the placeholder crowd).

Anyway, my opinion of the game & the devs just became so high even without playing it:ROFLMAO:

PS: Most funny is when the patch is just a file with "$ incest = True". Patreon is really lax, isn't it?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Orra isn't a futa and no, opting out of said feminization will not lock out further interaction with Orra. Orra is a part of the main group and she's around to stay for a good long while.

Without spoiling too much, it's just meant to be a fun spin-off scene. One route lets you play it normally, the other route is the feminization route. Both will pretty much end with the same results (still TBD honestly) but the feminization route will definitely lean pretty heavily into Orra going full ara-ara on the MC lol.

Overall though I thank you for your feedback and preferences, however all of that is still TBD. How I go about constructing such scenes will depend on my experience and feelings at the time obviously. Overall though, you just like everyone else will play for what you enjoy and skip what you don't.
Hmm I suppose my only remaining request for Orra would probably be. That it would be nice to still have an "Ara Ara" option without feminization. Gentle mommy dom stuff can be pretty hot but I'd much rather be a good boy rather than a good girl for mommy so to speak lol.

Orra is part of the main group right? Would she be part of the group that experiences further growth or not? Personally I'm thinking it could be interesting if Orra retains her current size throughout the game and serves as a reference post for the changing sizes of the MC and other characters.

It would be amazing if going all in on growth could perhaps someday even see the MC growing taller than Orra. Basically getting to grow up from being mommy's "good little boy" into potentially becoming mommy's "big strong man".

Reactions: TheDick69+

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Great job with the detailed genre section. Wish more devs were so detailed. One suggestion tho(I basically give it to every game in the futa/trans genre): When mentioning Futa/Trans/Femboy, include who fucks whom (male-on-trans vs trans-on-male), both in the description & in-game.

Preference on this is split, even among ppl who 'like futa/trans', so better to treat them as different tags from the beginning to better inform everyone.
You'll always find people asking about this, better to just post it right at the start ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Some questions:What is Romance
Expansion?
What do you mean by path locked? How is that different from optional?
Crossdressing is for the mc? Does it mean there may be path for the mc to go down a femboy(sub) route?
And finally, futa on male or male on futa or both?

My personal preferences are male & dom/top mc (which ofc means maleMC-on-trans & subby npc Futa/Trans/Femboy character).
But that's just me, I'm only looking for clarification to know whether the game might fit my preferences.

Best of Luck either ways (y)
A wonderful suggestion about the who fucks whom bit. I'll make sure to put something about it either as an amendment to the genre tag, or in the FAQ.

The Romance tag is kinda just to imply that this isn't just going to be a fuck all the girl's simulator. I have a story I want to tell, and it will involve more romantic sessions with the girls and building bonds with them in your own way so to speak.

Path-locked means that in order to get such scenes, you will need to agree to certain decisions. These decisions primarily being the expansion events. With the girls getting curvier and MC getting more hung, his load size will increase as well. Excessive cum routes would probably include everything post the first size bump. Whereas cumflation would likely be reserved for the find size bump for those that like filling a girl up a lot lol.

Crossdressing will primarily be reserved for the MC, or in the event that I implement a character that "isn't sure yet" if they are trans or something. Self-discovery type stuff. Generally though the crossdressing scenes for MC are going to be in the "Holy crap I actually look like a real girl" zone, rather than "I look like a man in a dress."

It'll likely be only male penning futa. Personally, I'm not much one for taking dick, so I find it hard to write about it effectively.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hmm I suppose my only remaining request for Orra would probably be. That it would be nice to still have an "Ara Ara" option without feminization. Gentle mommy dom stuff can be pretty hot but I'd much rather be a good boy rather than a good girl for mommy so to speak lol.

Orra is part of the main group right? Would she be part of the group that experiences further growth or not? Personally I'm thinking it could be interesting if Orra retains her current size throughout the game and serves as a reference post for the changing sizes of the MC and other characters.

It would be amazing if going all in on growth could perhaps someday even see the MC growing taller than Orra. Basically getting to grow up from being mommy's "good little boy" into potentially becoming mommy's "big strong man".
100% my guy. Orra is basically designed to be the snuggle mommy-dom character. She's going to ara-ara the fuck outta the MC plenty, regardless of crossdressing/feminization side events, but without it coming across as babying. She knows MC is an adult and will clearly respect him as one, but won't always be able to help herself from picking him up and snuggling the fuck outta him lol.

As for size variation, I've actually planned for Orra to do quite a bit of growth as she's part of the "live-in" group. Again this falling into the optional expansion events. As for comparisons, I really quite like the idea. So thank you very much for that suggestion. There will be others to compare to as there are characters that won't be part of the group. MCs flirty neighbor Emma Lawson for example. I'm still undecided if she's going to be a part of the group or not, so she could end up being your contrast comparison. Should she eventually join the group, I'll ensure other actors are in play to act as a comparison.

I don't think I'm going to have MC gaining any height and bulking up any. Aside from it going against their Neko theme, it overall isn't really something I'm super interested in. I understand that I'm designing this game for more than just myself, but as expressed a few times, it's hard to write about things that you don't have an interest in. I could probably manage it if I tried, but at that point, I'd be writing and expressing a character I wouldn't particularly enjoy as much. Doable, but I fear the overall quality would diminish.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes