VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Paracosmic[Prologue 1.1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (667 MB/ ~91 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Planned Tags:
Pregnancy (TBD/Might be added as a dream scene or the game's eventual end. Whenever that happens.)
NOBODY that's looking for a pregnancy content cares about dream scenes or the ending where it's just "boom, they preggo, the end"
Either add it mid/near-late game so there will be some scenes with pregnancy, or don't do it at all.
Sincerely: A guy that gets tilted by those fake/bait pregnancy games.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
This is not meant as a criticism, but just a note to a new developer. Please try to make the scenes brighter so you can see what is going on. I understand that if it is meant to be night you want to make it realistic, but to some of us (not all), this is like looking at a black screen while reading the dialogue. I have seen this in many new games and most times they end up going back and changing them as so many people ask to see what is going on. You have worked hard to set up these scenes then black them all out so no one can see what is going on. Please brighten them up.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It'll likely be only male penning futa. Personally, I'm not much one for taking dick, so I find it hard to write about it effectively.
Will the futas be fucking the girls? Since they will not be fucking mc.
And if they won't then why do they need to have a penis? Honest question, I don't get it. You put a penis in a character that looks exactly like a woman, but do nothing with the penis, so why have it there? If it is about taking it in the ass a normal woman would do.
I am not a fan of futa and will be avoiding them in your game, but I just don't get the idea of including several of them in your game if you are not going to be using their "equipment", are futa fans satisfied with that? I dont know.

Will the futas be fucking the girls?... I would really like to know the answer to this as that would be "sharing/swinging" and I don't see that in the future tags.

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
What was the new content here? So far seems like nothing was added except maybe proofreading fixes?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Looks good. Please update with more content. You spend a LOT of time modeling the food when you didn't need to do that.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
NOBODY that's looking for a pregnancy content cares about dream scenes or the ending where it's just "boom, they preggo, the end"
Either add it mid/near-late game so there will be some scenes with pregnancy, or don't do it at all.
Sincerely: A guy that gets tilted by those fake/bait pregnancy games.
Duly noted. I'll take this into consideration when that time comes. More than likely I'll put out a poll at that time asking how people would like to see it carry out. Didn't realize dreams/End of Game pregnancies were so taboo for the preggo crowd lol.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Will the futas be fucking the girls? Since they will not be fucking mc.
And if they won't then why do they need to have a penis? Honest question, I don't get it. You put a penis in a character that looks exactly like a woman, but do nothing with the penis, so why have it there? If it is about taking it in the ass a normal woman would do.
I am not a fan of futa and will be avoiding them in your game, but I just don't get the idea of including several of them in your game if you are not going to be using their "equipment", are futa fans satisfied with that? I dont know.

Will the futas be fucking the girls?... I would really like to know the answer to this as that would be "sharing/swinging" and I don't see that in the future tags.
Futas/trans won't be penning MC and there won't be any sharing/ntr.

As for why they exist? Because they can.

This is not meant as a criticism, but just a note to a new developer. Please try to make the scenes brighter so you can see what is going on. I understand that if it is meant to be night you want to make it realistic, but to some of us (not all), this is like looking at a black screen while reading the dialogue. I have seen this in many new games and most times they end up going back and changing them as so many people ask to see what is going on. You have worked hard to set up these scenes then black them all out so no one can see what is going on. Please brighten them up.
Idk what else to do for dark scenes. I've brightened them up like 3-4x what they were originally, and they are now bright enough that if I made them any brighter they wouldn't make any sense even being there anymore.

I legitimately can't do anything further to those darker scenes without completely blowing out everything else.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
WTF was that? 5 minutes of new content? Is that seriously all? Our foot past the gate, a kitty girl and ploof, end of content... like wtf was the point of releasing an update this god damn short?
Previous posts of mine explained that this update would be on the smaller side due to having my shit rolled for 2 months straight by everything in life alongside helping my dad recover from surgery and spending most of this update's time schedule building the new home area from the ground up. Now that this new area has been finished being devved and my life is starting to settle back down/dad getting more mobile, further updates should come with more content in them.

Shit ain't easy and I got a life outside of rendering. The update was pushed because after having missed the first monthly deadline, I wasn't about to miss a second. I'm attempting to go for consistent monthly updates rather than X+ months on end, leading to my game being marked as abandoned and people still saying it's not enough content.

Hang tight bud, more content will come soon enough.

What was the new content here? So far seems like nothing was added except maybe proofreading fixes?
50 new renders were added. From the black transition screen after them driving along the water, to the character speaking to the group for the first time. See above for why it was so little content was dropped this update.

Reactions: MrBenny

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I guess they can exist but they can't use their penises, that must suck for them. Well, as long as they don't fuck the other girls I don't mind them. Thanks for the answer.
So just because nobody sees you putting yours to use, does that mean you can't use it? lol.

Understandably this is a game that has NSFW content, but it's not JUST a smut game. I've got a story I'm working on here. Just because you the player won't see literally everything going on, doesn't mean things aren't happening. Other characters will have personalities and backstories to them. There will be characters that the player/core group will interact with that have their own lives and relationships going on.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Looks good. Please update with more content. You spend a LOT of time modeling the food when you didn't need to do that.
I spent next to no time modeling food lol. All of the food assets in the game were part of a product called "Dirty Dishes". The most modeling of food that I actually did was spawning in a premade plate of food and resizing the bacon for the breakfast, alongside adding french fries for the grilled chicken at dinner. A collective 30 minutes total.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So just because nobody sees you putting yours to use, does that mean you can't use it? lol.

Understandably this is a game that has NSFW content, but it's not JUST a smut game. I've got a story I'm working on here. Just because you the player won't see literally everything going on, doesn't mean things aren't happening. Other characters will have personalities and backstories to them. There will be characters that the player/core group will interact with that have their own lives and relationships going on.
Man, if your game is as funny as you are, it will be a huge success. Godspeed

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Didn't realize dreams/End of Game pregnancies were so taboo for the preggo crowd lol.
Ain't got nothing to do with the preggo crowd. Anything that's put in a game as an afterthought or just a dream that's disconnected from the rest of the story is gonna be disappointing for the fans of it.

As for the dark renders (and it's not just the scenes at night, even the scenes at daytime in the living room are very hard to see), I can only assume you are either working in a dark/dimly lit room or you've got some kind of HDR monitor?

Apart form that, I really like the game. Can't wait to see more of Orra. :love:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Ain't got nothing to do with the preggo crowd. Anything that's put in a game as an afterthought or just a dream that's disconnected from the rest of the story is gonna be disappointing for the fans of it.

As for the dark renders (and it's not just the scenes at night, even the scenes at daytime in the living room are very hard to see), I can only assume you are either working in a dark/dimly lit room or you've got some kind of HDR monitor?

Apart form that, I really like the game. Can't wait to see more of Orra. :love:
Yeah, that's pretty fair to be honest lol. I'm just hesitant to put pregnancy in due to its overall time scale and the fact that there's a new person being created. Understandably this is a visual novel, not real life, but I'mma be real with ya xD I'm not sure about smacking out googoo and gaagaas in a adult novel. So if I did pregnancy content, I'd need to figure out a system for dealing with the kid.

I think the logical conclusion is that there are definitely going to be some timeskips here n there, but I don't want to make them too overabundant. A timeskip could definitely be used to help chunk through the pregnancy a bit. Showing off the fun bits like the start of the baby bump, mid term, and late term heft preggo belly, without having to actually go about smacking out 9 months worth of ingame time. Still not sure how I'd handle having a kid running around. I'd be keeping them far away from any and all NSFW content, as I quite like my living room over the inside of a jail cell lmao.

Also thank you for your weigh-in on the dark renders. Your assumption would be correct. The primary monitor I use for development is a Sceptre Y40 and I do work in a fairly dim room. I've just got some cheapo Walmart curtains to block out a good amount of the light coming in, but I do have a tendency to work at night due to my being a night owl.

Glad to hear you like Orra though! There's some fun stuff planned for her real soon! >:3

Reactions: Selxia
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes