VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Was the update really only like 5 minutes? I ask because I wanna make sure it's not just my save or anything.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Was the update really only like 5 minutes? I ask because I wanna make sure it's not just my save or anything.
Yeah, that's about all it was. Bout 50 renders in total. Previous comments of mine explain why it so thin this update.

how much futa/trans/femboy/whatever it is content is in this game so far?
The only "futa/trans/femboy/whatever" content in the game is an optional scene at the end of the game. It's kinda a special bonus thank you scene.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
xD Honestly I agree with you both on the whole "I don't mind my harem playing with each other" bit. The way I see it, is that it kinda feels really selfish and one-sided if everyone there is to get boned by MC and they feel no emotions for each other. To me, it feels like there is a grave lack of harem games that have the group functioning like actual people and interacting with each other. Like time stops the moment the MC isn't in the room lol.

On a side note though, there will most definitely be some fun scenes between the others were MC gets involved. >:3 Excited for those haha.
I didn't see the lesbian tag but your comments imply it. Will lesbian be optional?

Reactions: BlasKyau

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I didn't see the lesbian tag but your comments imply it. Will lesbian be optional?
Because lesbian is not currently in the game. Can't have tags for "planned" content.

As for if it's optional, that depends on how hard you want to classify "lesbian content". If you consider MC having a 3way with a couple of girls and those girls give him a show before he rails them both? Then no. That content won't be optional as that'll be part of the whole sex scene.

If you are talking about lesbian characters in general, no they will not be optional. They'll exist in the game and MC/the group will probably meet a few. However, they won't impede on the MCs harem/poly. They won't NTR/Share girls from the group.

The optional part of lesbian content will be if/when MC stumbles upon a lesbian couple who for shiggles invite MC to come watch or participate in some way. There will be an option to go do something else/skip it in the event that someone isn't interested in participating in that scene.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456 and cib64

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Yeah, that's about all it was. Bout 50 renders in total. Previous comments of mine explain why it so thin this update.

The only "futa/trans/femboy/whatever" content in the game is an optional scene at the end of the game. It's kinda a special bonus thank you scene.
Ahh okay, just had to make sure it wasn't me. By the way, love what you did with the new area.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Ahh okay, just had to make sure it wasn't me. By the way, love what you did with the new area.
No worries bud. Glad to hear the love for the new area! It took a lot of trial and error to get it right lol. Literally a couple of months worth of effort.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Femdom, ntr planned?
(If yes, i am out of here)

Is the mc banging tran / futa character or he is the one getting us d ?? (Second one not for me)

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Does the neko girl have a vagina?
There are currently 4 Nekos in the game. My self-insert, Player Character/MC, Jade Owari, and Sylvie Byrja.

My self-insert (Neko in the intro/outro): Male/Femboy. Has Massive Dick.
PC/MC: Male. Has Dick.
Jade: Female. Has Vagina
Sylvie: Female. Has Vagina

Femdom, ntr planned?
(If yes, i am out of here)

Is the mc banging tran / futa character or he is the one getting us d ?? (Second one not for me)
There are dozens of comments answering this, but let us go around once more.

"Femdom" is planned, but more in the form of mommydom. Orra the giant girl is going to be all UwU about the Nekos.

NTR/Sharing is not planned, nor will it ever be. I feel that was made pretty clear in the intro.

Your second question is worded rather weird but appears to be asking if MC is going to fuck/be fucked by futa/trans.
I'll say it again for the people in the back. MC WILL NEVER GET PENETRATED. EVER. It's not content I'm interested in.
Any/all sexual interactions with Futa/Trans will be optional and result in MC doing the fucking.
(I.E. MC penetrating Futa/trans. Not the other way around.)

Honestly, I'm going to stop answering questions that keep getting repeatedly asked. Read a few previous comments or play the game and find out lol. Don't get me wrong, it's perfectly ok if it's a question that's just not commonly asked or buried under 10 pages of comments. But I've answered NTR/MC getting dicked questions so many times now.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
There are currently 4 Nekos in the game. My self-insert, Player Character/MC, Jade Owari, and Sylvie Byrja.

My self-insert (Neko in the intro/outro): Male/Femboy. Has Massive Dick.
PC/MC: Male. Has Dick.
Jade: Female. Has Vagina
Sylvie: Female. Has Vagina

There are dozens of comments answering this, but let us go around once more.

"Femdom" is planned, but more in the form of mommydom. Orra the giant girl is going to be all UwU about the Nekos.

NTR/Sharing is not planned, nor will it ever be. I feel that was made pretty clear in the intro.

Your second question is worded rather weird but appears to be asking if MC is going to fuck/be fucked by futa/trans.
I'll say it again for the people in the back. MC WILL NEVER GET PENETRATED. EVER. It's not content I'm interested in.
Any/all sexual interactions with Futa/Trans will be optional and result in MC doing the fucking.
(I.E. MC penetrating Futa/trans. Not the other way around.)

Honestly, I'm going to stop answering these types of questions. Read a few past comments or play the game and find out lol.
I was totally going to troll and ask again pretending I didn't see this, but I'm far too lazy.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes