VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
That would be because BaasB didn't fully copy over the data from my thread in GameReqs

Version number is to signify the official release of the prologue.
This VN is going to be under continuous and active development, so the version number will continue to count higher from V1.0.0.0.

Player Character is 5ft 6in. Real world "Average".

Currently there's no content at all planned for male on trans or trans on male. The "trans" character shown in the pictures is a self insert sona that is going to be strictly used for intro/outro and maybe some fun events. However currently the entire content of the game is strictly male on female/female on male.

Dark scenes are a stylistic choice. If enough people fuss at them I might go back and brighten them up, but on my end they are all visible. Hard to gauge what everyone's monitor quality is.

Also I'm aware of the implications of story altering mechanics such as growth. Those "heavy" decisions won't be frequent. Currently there's only a few planned, the first one being a ways out yet, and 2-3 being much much further out.
The average height of a man is 5'10 not 5'6 if your that height you may as well consider yourself a midget lol

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The average height of a man is 5'10 not 5'6 if your that height you may as well consider yourself a midget lol
Average height depends on country of origin in the US last I looked it's 5'9". 5'6"is probably average for a lot of countries. The global average is also 5'9".

- signed a 6'2" guy who hates all the short MCs but realizes his height isn't a universal given, and also likes factual accuracy.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Way to go necro-ing a conversation that has been done and rested for 3-4 months now. The height to be considered a midget is under 4ft 10in. 5ft 6in is well above that and a perfectly normal height, especially for a cat boy, who would naturally be shorter than the average male anyways. Don't be a dick.

Average height depends on country of origin in the US last I looked it's 5'9". 5'6"is probably average for a lot of countries. The global average is also 5'9".

- signed a 6'2" guy who hates all the short MCs but realizes his height isn't a universal given, and also likes factual accuracy.
You are correct in this. The average male height globally is 5ft 9in whereas female is 5ft 4in. For the longest time I had known it to be 5ft 6in, but that was a "last I checked" situation as well and I didn't bother to go actually look it up before making that original post. An error on my behalf to be sure.

I've two reasons for making MC the height that he is. One, I'm tired of seeing every MC be either a Vin Diesel wanna-be or the default HS/HS2 dweeby look. I wanted to create a main character that has some semblance of normalcy. That being said, I still wanted to give him a bit of uniqueness, which is why I made him a Neko with the others. Nekos are, as far as I've always understood, significantly shorter than the average human. So I feel his height is a decent compromise for being smaller, but not so small he looks like a midget or underage. Leaning into that "Factual accuracy" as much as I can for a hybrid/fantasy race.

(The above isn't intended as a rip into you TigerWolfe. It's actually mostly my agreeing with you, correcting an erroneous stat I presented, and further explaining my logic/reasoning for MC's stature.)

As a blanket statement, I'd like to put this topic to rest finally, so I won't be replying to any more posts regarding MCs height.

------------------

Lastly, as a general announcement to everyone: There's going to be an update dropping tomorrow. It's a really short one (currently only about 40 or so renders, I'm hoping to get some more hammered out before the drop tomorrow). So download it if you want to, or don't and wait for the next one. Life has been brutal on me these past couple of months. I'm doing what I can when I can in between work days and dealing with general life BS. For those that do download it and give it a go, I hope you enjoy the update, despite its size! ♥

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Way to go necro-ing a conversation that has been done and rested for 3-4 months now. The height to be considered a midget is under 4ft 10in. 5ft 6in is well above that and a perfectly normal height, especially for a cat boy, who would naturally be shorter than the average male anyways. Don't be a dick.

You are correct in this. The average male height globally is 5ft 9in whereas female is 5ft 4in. For the longest time I had known it to be 5ft 6in, but that was a "last I checked" situation as well and I didn't bother to go actually look it up before making that original post. An error on my behalf to be sure.

I've two reasons for making MC the height that he is. One, I'm tired of seeing every MC be either a Vin Diesel wanna-be or the default HS/HS2 dweeby look. I wanted to create a main character that has some semblance of normalcy. That being said, I still wanted to give him a bit of uniqueness, which is why I made him a Neko with the others. Nekos are, as far as I've always understood, significantly shorter than the average human. So I feel his height is a decent compromise for being smaller, but not so small he looks like a midget or underage. Leaning into that "Factual accuracy" as much as I can for a hybrid/fantasy race.

(The above isn't intended as a rip into you TigerWolfe. It's actually mostly my agreeing with you, correcting an erroneous stat I presented, and further explaining my logic/reasoning for MC's stature.)

As a blanket statement, I'd like to put this topic to rest finally, so I won't be replying to any more posts regarding MCs height.

------------------

Lastly, as a general announcement to everyone: There's going to be an update dropping tomorrow. It's a really short one (currently only about 40 or so renders, I'm hoping to get some more hammered out before the drop tomorrow). So download it if you want to, or don't and wait for the next one. Life has been brutal on me these past couple of months. I'm doing what I can when I can in between work days and dealing with general life BS. For those that do download it and give it a go, I hope you enjoy the update, despite its size! ♥
Hope life levels off for you. I personally understand how it can sometimes pile on the hits.

As a 6'2" guy who is far from yoked I don't think I've ever played a game where the MC actually looked like me, not sure why so many people get so hung up on it.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Hope life levels off for you. I personally understand how it can sometimes pile on the hits.

As a 6'2" guy who is far from yoked I don't think I've ever played a game where the MC actually looked like me, not sure why so many people get so hung up on it.
It's actually kind of ironic considering one of the most popular complaints of adult games are because most Male MC's are usually wimpy looking or too short. People get hung up on far dumber stuff here at lease.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Sorry for the minor delay in the release. Really wanted to get up to a certain point rather than just calling it mid-sentence.

Update will be coming tonight for sure. Pulled a 24hr and managed to get it up to about 65-70 renders for the update. Most are small iteration dialogue movements, but they are renders nonetheless.

Also, in case anyone is wondering why I'm pushing updates despite their smaller size:
I want to try and get on a regular release schedule for this thing. My target was going to be once every month, but life, in general, has conspired against me on that. So right now it's every 2 months. The fact is though, I've got a life outside of developing this and I'm doing my best to develop it as high quality as I can when I can. That being said, I don't want to just hold an update for 3-4-5-6 months just to drop a sizeable chunk. I want to keep dropping semi-frequent updates no matter their size, to get into a habit and make it apparent that I'm still here and still working on this.

So bear with me, please. It's a slower start than a lot of other games, I'm aware. It'll get there though. This project was always expected to be a slow burn and build up into a proper story rather than just smut smut smut smut.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mega links are version 1.2 so you can download the new version.
Well, that was short, lucky if it was 5 minutes, and again right as it gets good it ends.

I understand not wanting to drag it out for 6 months, but no story is getting told before it ends, like why does Sylvia have a tail but not Jade, why is Orra so fucking big, why are there humans and Neko.

Last edited:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Mega links are version 1.2 so you can download the new version.
Well, that was short, lucky if it was 5 minutes, and again right as it gets good it ends.

I understand not wanting to drag it out for 6 months, but no story is getting told before it ends, like why does Sylvia have a tail but not Jade, why is Orra so fucking big, why are there humans and Neko.
Yeah, I didn't expect the uploaders to use the same Mega link that I toss to them to share my latest updates. Knowing that however, so long as the uploaders don't change it, I use that as a distro folder in my mega. So it'll always be the latest up-to-date files and will update marginally quicker than the uploaders will get the other links updated.

All will be revealed in time bud. I'm only one dev living paycheck to paycheck. I can only do so much and I'm not gonna cram ALL of the story details into the first few updates. Other things will be revealed in time. I apologize for the smaller update but look at it this way. It's a whopping 68 additional renders. The original prologue release was only 240 not counting the intro/outro. I would've loved to progress further through the actual story in this update, but there really wasn't a way to do that without just ripping past all the actual dialogue.

To answer some questions without spoiling:
Sylvie having a tail will be explained eventually, that is planned content that will be revealed with a new character who has knowledge of such things. It's part of the lore building and I'd rather tell it through the story rather than just spout it off here.

Orra is just big because she is. Both she and her sister are just genetically gifted to be taller. It's uncommon, but it's most definitely in the realm of possibility.

As for "why are there humans and Neko", the whole basis of the game is that two realities are merging together slowly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hraske

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, that is my point, I want to learn in-game about all these things, but so little happens the update ends before you find anything out, I also understand being one man dev, but maybe let things go a bit longer to give us a bit of story and lore.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yes, that is my point, I want to learn in-game about all these things, but so little happens the update ends before you find anything out, I also understand being one man dev, but maybe let things go a bit longer to give us a bit of story and lore.
I'm gonna keep dropping updates every month or every other month. I want to form a habit of doing so, for when I am better and faster at doing this. I will over time get faster and be able to put out more content in a month than I'm currently doing now in two months.

If you wish to skip every other update so you've got more meat to chew on when you do download it, then, by all means, do so. I don't want to be one of those devs that drop 2-3 updates a year. Even if they are on the small side, I want people to know I'm here and staying active in development.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.2.0] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
There's actually a lore reason for the missing tails. It'll be revealed later on.

There's won't be any "gay" content. No male on male at all. Futa/Trans content is optional.

I'm really gonna have to smack out an FAQ once I get ownership of the thread lmao.
Okay....so like, if I'm playing the MC, a male and want to "bottom" for the futa/trans, is that "gay" content to you? I'm sorry to ask, but honestly, I have no idea how you're deciding that one thing is hethro and the other isn't, I just prefer being the bottom.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
does the Trans Tag signify that something happens to the MC like getting gender-bent at his new property or does the Trans tag mean that the MC meets some Futa characters.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Okay....so like, if I'm playing the MC, a male and want to "bottom" for the futa/trans, is that "gay" content to you? I'm sorry to ask, but honestly, I have no idea how you're deciding that one thing is hethro and the other isn't, I just prefer being the bottom.
Dev said :
I understand completely. Per a post a little bit back, there isn't going to be any futa on male. Only the other way around (male on futa.)
Mc's ass is off limits. Could there be options to do other "fun" things like using hands etc? idk. Have to ask dev. Not really a fan of mc getting pegged. So that is great for me, but I understand some like it and would want other options as well.
Like I'd love some foot fetish content at some point, but it's up to the dev at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
does the Trans Tag signify that something happens to the MC like getting gender-bent at his new property or does the Trans tag mean that the MC meets some Futa characters.
Its for the other characters the MC meets. If it was the MC, then [transformation] and [Futa/Trans Protagonist] tags would be added. From what has been said, I don't think there is going to be any genderbending for the other characters. Just expansion kink as for as transformation goes.

Reactions: JaszMan

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Dev said :

Mc's ass is off limits. Could there be options to do other "fun" things like using hands etc? idk. Have to ask dev. Not really a fan of mc getting pegged. So that is great for me, but I understand some like it and would want other options as well.
ah yeah, I'm chatting to them now. It's a shame. I am gonna have to give up on this I suppose.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Its for the other characters the MC meets. If it was the MC, then [transformation] and [Futa/Trans Protagonist] tags would be added. From what has been said, I don't think there is going to be any genderbending for the other characters. Just expansion kink as for as transformation goes.
cool, game is fine how it is but I do like Transformations of characters including MC depending on plot.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
a

As long as I got a CHOICE and ALWAYS involved, I don't mind it at all.
My issues when it comes to lesbian and harem is that it's forced most of the time and MC not being involved and girls fucking without the MC, which I gravely dislike, honestly.

Also, girls out of nowhere turning bi as well is another reason because they join the harem, or making the mc feel like a 3rd wheel in his harem. Or walking in on your girls fucking behind your back without you even knowing as well, or forming secret relationships, or a girl corrupting girls in the harem.

Yes, and it has happened LOADS OF TIMES and a reason why people are starting to dislike LESBIAN and asking if it's avoidable now…

Overall, just straight lesbian sex bores me, I like to be involved in the action and not being a bench warmer on the sidelines.

And yes, I am a selfish son of a bitch. ;)

And btw there are a TON of harems with emotions with girls just fucking the MC, just because they're only fucking the MC and not each other don't VOID them of any emotions, nor sisterhoods that are forms or can be formed. At the end of the day, it's how they are written.

If they are fine with sharing the MC, Then they know what they signed up for, and is in it for the MC, not the other girls in the harem.

That's just how I see it personally and my view ya know.

But in all seriousness, I don't mind my girls fooling around as long as I get a choice and always involved honestly.

It would be less talk about lesbians in harems if it was a choice most of the time, which I always appreciate when I play harems and support devs who make it avoidable, if not, I just move on, no biggie.

But yea so now I gotta ask if you do plan of lesbian content, will be avoidable?
That about sums it up for me as well. (Well said.)

Also, I'm a Huge fan of harem titles, but not when a title creates a girl choice that ends up being a corrupting predatory lesbian, that joins and starts to corrupt Li's...then sleeps with each of MC's girls. Ya, no...that kind of content doesn't usually appeal to me, if there isn't a choice to prevent it.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes