VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
...On some levels I understand people being wary because of unavoidable unplanned surprises down the line with other devs, but getting so worked up over optional content? Content that is fully at the control of the player and MC?
It's like they can't help but play or align themselves with the version of events that they find distasteful and then complain about it.
Or just so worked up over shit in an avn, especially if they're not paying... Guess what I do if I encounter a scene in a game that really doesn't do it for me. I close the game, uninstall it, and move onto the next game in my ever growing backlog... I just don't understand these folks who base their whole personality on some smut, not to denigrate any of you devs out there, playing out exactly 1 for 1 with their internal fantasies. It's so bizarrely fragile. They need therapy, not AVNs.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Or just so worked up over shit in an avn, especially if they're not paying... Guess what I do if I encounter a scene in a game that really doesn't do it for me. I close the game, uninstall it, and move onto the next game in my ever growing backlog... I just don't understand these folks who base their whole personality on some smut, not to denigrate any of you devs out there, playing out exactly 1 for 1 with their internal fantasies. It's so bizarrely fragile. They need therapy, not AVNs.
Like I said I generally understand being pissed after being invested in a game's story and its characters often over the course of multiple years, and then the dev turns it into something that is radically different and no longer enjoyable out of nowhere. That's a lot of time. Doubly so if you were supporting the project monetarily. Devs have done that before in the past and it usually doesn't go well since they lose a lot of support and word of mouth is powerful. Sometimes the game even gets abandoned. Game of thrones surely went into the shitter for much of its audience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlexTorch

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
...Does the MC grow in size and (Muscle Mass) or does he remain the same height throughout the entirety of the story? I'm not discriminating against short people lol but I'm wondering if you can customize your own protagonist using your own choices?

Reactions: MrBenny

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
...Does the MC grow in size and (Muscle Mass) or does he remain the same height throughout the entirety of the story? I'm not discriminating against short people lol but I'm wondering if you can customize your own protagonist using your own choices?
MC will stay the same size. For sure their dick will get bigger with the optional expansion events, but I'm not sure what other changes I might do. I can't create too many variations, cause for every option, it forks the story in a way that requires me to do additional renders. It's really really easy to go from 1-2 renders per scene to 20 renders per scene if you don't manage your options.

Reactions: toni7

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
So the height difference in the preview pics isn't because catgirl is super short, it's because other girl is super tall?
GAH! IT'S TAKING ME ALMOST A MINUTE TO DOWNLOAD, WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?!

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So the height difference in the preview pics isn't because catgirl is super short, it's because other girl is super tall?
GAH! IT'S TAKING ME ALMOST A MINUTE TO DOWNLOAD, WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?!
Cat girl is Jade, she's 5ft6in lol. The other girl that's super tall is Orra. She's literally 7ft tall xD

Also, not sure about the download speed xD a minute isn't that bad.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait I play Neko paradise and I am a couple of updates behind what happened.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So harem or poly, I'm into both and don't really distinguish between the two when it comes to the harem tag.
That's the problem, most of developers think they are the same thing but they are not, an easy way to put is harem is a selfish version of poly.

Harem = The mc comes first, everything else is optional and if the mc want that (lesbian for example), the story is focused on the mc and him bonking.

Poly = Everyone fuck everyone of the group, nobody cares if one of your LI fuck another, they don't ask, they can be fucking in front of you, behind your back or you get in a room and they are playing and you join.

But if MC has a night planned with 1-3 girls, are the other girls just supposed to spend the night with their thumbs up their asses? Some might lol, but some girls might be down to go have some fun with each other in the background.
That is an example of poly. Harem don't have this, yeah, they can have fun, but the sexual part is just the mc, they don't think "he is having fun, let't me have fun too" is just "he is having fun, i'm happy for him".

I want the group to love each other, not just be 10 girls constantly pulling MC in a million directions and not cooperating with each other.
Harem don't have jealosity, if they are in the group they love or at least care about each other, you don't put someone there that keep talking shit, fighting, you care about the group as much the group care about itself, the idea of the harem is "they are happy if the mc is happy", poly is "well, he is fucking, so let's do too".

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
click the quote to see the rest
LOL of course should have guessed, although I do understand there was zero hint after dozens of updates to Stranded Dick with is massive grindfest that the dev would add unavoidable NTR until he did.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
That's the problem, most of developers think they are the same thing but they are not, an easy way to put is harem is a selfish version of poly.

Harem = The mc comes first, everything else is optional and if the mc want that (lesbian for example), the story is focused on the mc and him bonking.

Poly = Everyone fuck everyone of the group, nobody cares if one of your LI fuck another, they don't ask, they can be fucking in front of you, behind your back or you get in a room and they are playing and you join.

That is an example of poly. Harem don't have this, yeah, they can have fun, but the sexual part is just the mc, they don't think "he is having fun, let't me have fun too" is just "he is having fun, i'm happy for him".

Harem don't have jealosity, if they are in the group they love or at least care about each other, you don't put someone there that keep talking shit, fighting, you care about the group as much the group care about itself, the idea of the harem is "they are happy if the mc is happy", poly is "well, he is fucking, so let's do too".
You missed the part in your first quote "I don't distinguish between them when it comes to the harem tag." I fully understand the difference between harem and poly but for the sake of the tagging system, the both fall under the harem tag here in F95z.

I'd also like to clarify, that not everyone in a poly has to fuck everyone. It can be quite the confusing ordeal but polys have a vast range of possible configurations and it's entirely possible for people to be in a poly for just a single person. Not saying it's the best setup, but it is a thing.

Harems and polys can most definitely have jealousy despite being in a group that they love or care about. People are weird and have complex emotions that don't always make sense or follow any logic. "Pulling the MC in a million directions and not cooperating with each other" doesn't mean they are fighting and talking shit.

I also explained it as the group will be a "harem-style poly". Meaning it IS a poly. The girls can and will be there for each other and play with each other when the situation arises, but MC is "the only guy for them". So it's functionally both.

Overall though, this topic has gone on too far too many times and I'd rather not entertain the debate any further. I'm sorry to whoever is out there that my game doesn't 100% perfectly align with their ideal scenario. I'm not perfect and will develop the game how I see fit, considering well, I'm the developer. I'm not against taking suggestions or feedback, but I simply cannot pander to every complaint that pops up. I have to draw a line in the sand at some point and stick to my story.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
LOL of course should have guessed, although I do understand there was zero hint after dozens of updates to Stranded Dick with is massive grindfest that the dev would add unavoidable NTR until he did.
Never played stranded dick so I wouldnt know lol.

Reactions: Havik79

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You missed the part in your first quote "I don't distinguish between them when it comes to the harem tag." I fully understand the difference between harem and poly but for the sake of the tagging system, the both fall under the harem tag here in F95z.

I'd also like to clarify, that not everyone in a poly has to fuck everyone. It can be quite the confusing ordeal but polys have a vast range of possible configurations and it's entirely possible for people to be in a poly for just a single person. Not saying it's the best setup, but it is a thing.

Harems and polys can most definitely have jealousy despite being in a group that they love or care about. People are weird and have complex emotions that don't always make sense or follow any logic. "Pulling the MC in a million directions and not cooperating with each other" doesn't mean they are fighting and talking shit.

I also explained it as the group will be a "harem-style poly". Meaning it IS a poly. The girls can and will be there for each other and play with each other when the situation arises, but MC is "the only guy for them". So it's functionally both.

Overall though, this topic has gone on too far too many times and I'd rather not entertain the debate any further. I'm sorry to whoever is out there that my game doesn't 100% perfectly align with their ideal scenario. I'm not perfect and will develop the game how I see fit, considering well, I'm the developer. I'm not against taking suggestions or feedback, but I simply cannot pander to every complaint that pops up. I have to draw a line in the sand at some point and stick to my story.
I agree that do the game the way you think is right, is your game, and i agree that there are tags here that in my opinion are wrong, but hey, i'm just a random guy on the internet and probably the popo here will never give a fuck to what i have to said. Is just say that you said "don't really distinguish between the two" and i told that there is difference between both and this game is poly not harem, but i understand since here we just have the harem tag and not poly.

In some things that you said i disagree, for example "Pulling the MC in a million directions and not cooperating with each other" that is in my opinion is wrong, yeah, they probably will have to "fight" for the mc time, but that don't mean that will have problems, the mc must have brains to control his time and have time to everyone, the decision of having a harem (or in this case a poly) is not just to get his dick wet, is to have the brains to do that and keep everyone happy, if you want just to fuck and don't care about people or had the brains to diffuse any problems, just cheat. And since you you said, you don't want to keep pushing this topic, do what you think is right and good luck with the project.

frezzard

Jan 29, 2020
man, the game is fantastic. just asking if you can bring big update not just a small one. i know will take time and hard work but i really loved your game.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Harem is poly like a square is a rectangle. Any one who says otherwise doesn't understand what words mean and it's one of the most annoying regressive attitudes on this site. The girls in our harem fucking each other is golden in my book. I'd prefer that MC is the only dick, cause I don't fetishize transwomen as "dick girls" or have any interest in the mythical concept of a futa. I wish more games allowed MC to support his trans love interests through their entire transition, but the whole fetishizing thing seems to make that never happen.

Tiennos

Aug 11, 2018
If the rest of the game is up to that prologue, it's headed in a good direction. The writing is solid and I appreciate that the dialog gets to the point instead of wasting my time, but doesn't feel rushed either. All the characters look pretty good so far and expansion will make them even juicier, hopefully.

And for what it's worth, if the MC is going to be fucking a lot of different women, I don't mind them fucking each other, dick or no dick. It's only fair!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Harem is poly like a square is a rectangle. Any one who says otherwise doesn't understand what words mean and it's one of the most annoying regressive attitudes on this site. The girls in our harem fucking each other is golden in my book. I'd prefer that MC is the only dick, cause I don't fetishize transwomen as "dick girls" or have any interest in the mythical concept of a futa. I wish more games allowed MC to support his trans love interests through their entire transition, but the whole fetishizing thing seems to make that never happen.
Personally I don't want any sexual and/or romantic relationship of the MC with trans or futas. But I don't mind LIs having sex with each other (lesbian) as long as I don't have to watch it. However, generally the easiest way to achieve this is to prevent lesbian sex from happening.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes