VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
You also gotta ask questions in game threads sometimes in order to figure what kind of game your getting into? So you don't regret it later.
As someone with zero stake in this and just kinda wants to poke at the fire:

You're right, you do need to know things. But would it have hurt to search out if the answer to your question was there? Cus I assure you, if you noticed as much as you did, so did others, and yup, there was quite a bit of discussion over it.

I'm just saying, you're not wrong, but its not like you actually cared enough to look into it before just talking about in a way that DOES sound a bit like passive aggressive criticism. Maybe you had no intention of that, who knows? As you said, its not my place to read in what the intent was behind someone else's actions, but it does create a lot of unnecessary clutter for people that look for an answer that DO use the search and have to sift through a bunch of comments to figure out what was actually meaningful and whats relevant...

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Well, as long as he's matured enough in other, more important places and doesn't act like a pussy (no pun intended) toward women, you won't hear me complain.:whistle: He needs to fuck Orra's big ass as soon as possible and impregnate her coz that bitch look like she craves a good dicking and lots of anal.
xD Don't worry, MC is reasonably "above average" in that department lmao (he's 5ft 6in packing a 8in, so I'd say he's covered for now). When the optional expansion events happen in the game and players choose yes to them, both the girls and MC will experience growth :p so if you are looking for an extra hung catboy, the time will come eventually.

There's also some fun planned with Orra coming very soon ;3 stay tuned lol. As for impregnation though, there's a ways off for that.

kekekiki

Dec 23, 2018
For what we have so far I enjoyed it thoroughly. I am also extremely looking forward to not only seeing how this develops, but the things planned for the game such as growth. Keep it up, that blood wasn't for nothing :p

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
MC should have been shota-trans.
While that would've been relatively interesting, I think half the people in this thread would've disagreed with you. xD
Personally doesn't bother me one way or the other :p there is some crossdressing/femboy protag content planned down the road, but they'll be optional scenes for people who are into that. (MC is gonna look pretty cute. I'm not interested in the "dude in a dress" look. When they crossdress they'll look very feminine and pretty.)

I'm also considering adding more "permanent" crossdressing/femboy options if the content is well received. It will be entirely optional, so if you aren't into it, you can just stay full masc. However, for those that are into it, that might be an option down the road. Do understand that this is more so just a symbolic decision, as >95% of the game is through MC's eyes. So you'd really only ever see this detail when seeing MC via a reflection or any time I opt to do a 3rd person render. (3rd person renders aren't going to be super common, but there will be some.) These special occasions where you see MC will display the appropriate render so you see MC as masc or fem depending on what option you choose.

TL;DR: All crossdressing/femboy regarding MC will be OPTIONAL. Potential for a more permanent OPTIONAL change. TBD.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
While that would've been relatively interesting, I think half the people in this thread would've disagreed with you. xD
Personally doesn't bother me one way or the other :p there is some crossdressing/femboy protag content planned down the road, but they'll be optional scenes for people who are into that. (MC is gonna look pretty cute. I'm not interested in the "dude in a dress" look. When they crossdress they'll look very feminine and pretty.)

I'm also considering adding more "permanent" crossdressing/femboy options if the content is well received. It will be entirely optional, so if you aren't into it, you can just stay full masc. However, for those that are into it, that might be an option down the road. Do understand that this is more so just a symbolic decision, as >95% of the game is through MC's eyes. So you'd really only ever see this detail when seeing MC via a reflection or any time I opt to do a 3rd person render. (3rd person renders aren't going to be super common, but there will be some.) These special occasions where you see MC will display the appropriate render so you see MC as masc or fem depending on what option you choose.

TL;DR: All crossdressing/femboy regarding MC will be OPTIONAL. Potential for a more permanent OPTIONAL change. TBD.
Thanks for making it an optional thing. Definetly not my jam, but for those who it is I hope they enjoy.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Update should be coming out within the next 24-36 hours by the end of the week.

Ran into some technical difficulties with some of the later renders that slowed me down by a day but managed to sort it out. Going to be in the ballpark of around 100 new renders added, and some of them are my best yet IMO. Stay tuned though :3 the update is just right around the corner, and I'm going to be looking at ramping the speed up a bit to drop an update once a month rather than bi-monthly. (still a bit wiggly on this, but I'm going to try ♥)

Last edited:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Update v1.3.0pro has officially been launched! Patreon and SubStar already have access to it, F95z thread has already been reported with a game update and links will get updated as soon as the uploaders can get around to it! I hope you all enjoy this update! I've actually worked quite hard on it. 126 new renders and two 180frame animations! (Animations are doubled over on themselves to make them longer and seamlessly looping. Ex: 0-1-2-3-4-3-2-1-0)

Uploaders are up and at it early xD links got updated just a couple minutes after I reported! Les gooo~

Last edited:

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
It depends on what you consider a "fully grown man" MC is 22 years old. They are an adult, but very much so still just a young-adult. Every one matures at different rates.

As stated in previous comments though, MC is a Neko. Nekos are canonically shorter in stature than humans. Their appearance is an intended one. I wanted them to be more lithe and androgynous as Nekos usually are.
Is the main character's penis really huge like Futa?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ParacosmicReality-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes