VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
a

As long as I got a CHOICE and ALWAYS involved, I don't mind it at all.
My issues when it comes to lesbian and harem is that it's forced most of the time and MC not being involved and girls fucking without the MC, which I gravely dislike, honestly.

Also, girls out of nowhere turning bi as well is another reason because they join the harem, or making the mc feel like a 3rd wheel in his harem. Or walking in on your girls fucking behind your back without you even knowing as well, or forming secret relationships, or a girl corrupting girls in the harem.

Yes, and it has happened LOADS OF TIMES and a reason why people are starting to dislike LESBIAN and asking if it's avoidable now…

Overall, just straight lesbian sex bores me, I like to be involved in the action and not being a bench warmer on the sidelines.

And yes, I am a selfish son of a bitch. ;)

And btw there are a TON of harems with emotions with girls just fucking the MC, just because they're only fucking the MC and not each other don't VOID them of any emotions, nor sisterhoods that are forms or can be formed. At the end of the day, it's how they are written.

If they are fine with sharing the MC, Then they know what they signed up for, and is in it for the MC, not the other girls in the harem.

That's just how I see it personally and my view ya know.

But in all seriousness, I don't mind my girls fooling around as long as I get a choice and always involved honestly.

It would be less talk about lesbians in harems if it was a choice most of the time, which I always appreciate when I play harems and support devs who make it avoidable, if not, I just move on, no biggie.

But yea so now I gotta ask if you do plan of lesbian content, will be avoidable?
You talk a lot and you're absolutely right. That's exactly how I think, that there are no lesbians in harems, but the occasional encounters between girls only happen in a threesome where the MC is involved. Unfortunately you have deleted your account.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
So generally speaking, the girls of the group will play around with each other. Not all of them are going to be bi and none of them are going to be lesbian.

To clarify one important thing. There will not be any "Lesbians stealing my girls" content. The girls of the "harem" are there for you and each other. You are all a package deal. No one is going to come in and Share/NTR your group. The most promiscuous person in the group is by far going to be the MC.

The girls of the group will have a variety of views/appetites so to speak. They are all going to be hetero/bi, but fairly open-minded. They aren't going to throw a fit about getting their nipples bent by another girl in a 3way, but some might be shy/reserved about it at first. It'll most definitely lean into a poly-style system rather than a "traditional" harem. Sorry to disappoint those that prefer the more "selfish" approach. Overall though, the girls will still play with each other with and without MC. Generally speaking, these situations would arise from MC already being preoccupied with other girls, or an event where MC gets to voyeur on the girls having fun with each other. Overall though, MC is understanding of this and encouraging of it.
If the girls are "playing" with each other, it's just behind the MC's back and goes NTR. If we're talking harem then the women are only doing it with the MC and the occasional girl-on-girl stuff only comes in threesomes and not just between the girls alone. Besides, that's not even harem anymore if the girls are "playing" with each other it's a mixed form of polyamorous relationship and has nothing to do with harem. It's that form that drives harem players away from "harem" games that belong to their target audience. i'm not going to touch this game for the very reason that it's not a harem game. There is no girl-on-girl stuff in my harem. There is only a threesome where the girls get to do things with each other too, but never with each other or it's NTR and I don't play that kind of game.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
If the girls are "playing" with each other, it's just behind the MC's back and goes NTR. If we're talking harem then the women are only doing it with the MC and the occasional girl-on-girl stuff only comes in threesomes and not just between the girls alone. Besides, that's not even harem anymore if the girls are "playing" with each other it's a mixed form of polyamorous relationship and has nothing to do with harem. It's that form that drives harem players away from "harem" games that belong to their target audience. i'm not going to touch this game for the very reason that it's not a harem game. There is no girl-on-girl stuff in my harem. There is only a threesome where the girls get to do things with each other too, but never with each other or it's NTR and I don't play that kind of game.
Well, it's a good thing we have a new tag system getting implemented literally today lol. This is also going to be a longer post, so buckle up. Starting off with a previous post of mine gracing this topic.
To clarify the situation, however, the group would technically be considered a harem-style poly. Overall, some girls in the relationship will have feelings for each other just as much as MC, but given that MC will be the one and only male of the group, it would technically be considered a harem. But if MC has a night planned with 1-3 girls, are the other girls just supposed to spend the night with their thumbs up their asses? Some might lol, but some girls might be down to go have some fun with each other in the background. I want the group to love each other, not just be 10 girls constantly pulling MC in a million directions and not cooperating with each other.

To put fears to rest though, there won't be any corrupting or predatory lesbians, there won't be any relationship turmoil like that at all. There might be relationship turmoil between characters, or even between MC and a girl, but that's because relationships aren't perfect and require effort to sort things out. Any turmoil that does happen, won't be because of someone getting stolen away or anything of the sort.

There won't be any "outside group sharing" of your girls. There won't be any ntr.
Of all of my "hill(s) to die on" this is the one I will stand on:
The girls are not some sort of doll for MC to play with and then put back up in their box until next summoned.
They are meant to be people too.

What does this mean? It means I'm not so self-obsessed to believe that girls lock themselves in chastity devices any time they aren't groveling in front of my dick. MC and the girls are all in a relationship together and pretty much all of them (primary group) are going to be living under the same roof. They need to be able to function cohesively as a group without MC having to play referee to their every action. If you put 8+ people in the same house together with regular interaction, they HAVE to be able to function together as a group. Otherwise, they just fall away from each other and there's no amount of jizz n popsicle sticks that can keep that shit glued together.

What this actually means for you the player?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a final note:
Contrary to what some might believe, I'm developing this game more for me. I have very deep-rooted personal reasons for why I'm creating this game and do not intend to majorly divert its intended path for a few players who've done nothing but complain or outright demand I cater to them. I'm not against suggestions, opinions, or even requests in some cases, but I refuse to compromise my values for this game for such a reason. If you don't like my game, then please move right along.

This will be the last time I speak on this subject. Further induction of this topic will be met with quotes or redirections to previous posts already explaining it. I'll only respond with a detailed response if someone has a genuine question in which a previous post doesn't already clarify.

Last edited:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
ParacosmicReality-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Paracosmic v1.3.0 Compressed

Win 1.1 GB/127 MB :
WorkUpload,PixelDrain

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)
Thanks for the Torrent and PC Compress lads/ladies (whichever you are/prefer)! ♥

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
Is it only me or everyone else have

I think before it show the part that ask about futa shown but this new update only last when as if I want to see or not then it go to credit scene

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Why, why is Orra not a futa? She's the perfect candidate to be a futa! Jade riding Aurra's huge cock, that would be amazing. :love:
Cause she's a big mommy dom instead xD (By mommy dom I mean she's all AraAra and sweet. She'll tease you, but she's not going to hard dom you in any way. She enjoys watching MC squirm and wiggle from her teasing.)

Also Futa/trans can be a fairly polarizing kink. While there will most likely be some in the game, sexual interactions with them will always be MC fucking them, and not the other way around. This is mostly because I'm personally not much into taking dick, so I'm not a great candidate for writing such content. That and there are already plenty of other games out there that support Futa->Male. Let my game be one of the few that supports Male->Futa.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Is it only me or everyone else have

I think before it show the part that ask about futa shown but this new update only last when as if I want to see or not then it go to credit scene
It's not just you. I reworked the post-game scenes a little bit.

Old: End of Update -> Fetish warning -> Fetish Option -> Personal "Thank you" message from me -> Credits
New: End of Update -> Personal "Thank you" message from me. -> Fetish warning -> Fetish Option -> Credits

Originally, my thank you message was after the fetish content, which felt kinda weird. So I reworked it so now I thank you and then offer you some additional scenes. If you accept, then the scenes are shown. If you deny, then it skips over the fetish content and skips straight to the credits.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
It's not just you. I reworked the post-game scenes a little bit.

Old: End of Update -> Fetish warning -> Fetish Option -> Personal "Thank you" message from me -> Credits
New: End of Update -> Personal "Thank you" message from me. -> Fetish warning -> Fetish Option -> Credits

Originally, my thank you message was after the fetish content, which felt kinda weird. So I reworked it so now I thank you and then offer you some additional scenes. If you accept, then the scenes are shown. If you deny, then it skips over the fetish content and skips straight to the credits.
Is this the one that you talk about?

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Cause she's a big mommy dom instead xD (By mommy dom I mean she's all AraAra and sweet. She'll tease you, but she's not going to hard dom you in any way. She enjoys watching MC squirm and wiggle from her teasing.)

Also Futa/trans can be a fairly polarizing kink. While there will most likely be some in the game, sexual interactions with them will always be MC fucking them, and not the other way around. This is mostly because I'm personally not much into taking dick, so I'm not a great candidate for writing such content. That and there are already plenty of other games out there that support Futa->Male. Let my game be one of the few that supports Male->Futa.
I'm not talking about male/futa or futa/male, I'm talking about Orra being at least an optional futa and being able to play with other girls in the harem. If there are a lot of girls in the harem and the MC has only one dick, he will not be able to satisfy all the girls, and here Orra will help with the rest of the girls, plus this will give more variations of sex scenes like DP for example, why not?

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I'm not talking about male/futa or futa/male, I'm talking about Orra being at least an optional futa and being able to play with other girls in the harem. If there are a lot of girls in the harem and the MC has only one dick, he will not be able to satisfy all the girls, and here Orra will help with the rest of the girls, plus this will give more variations of sex scenes like DP for example, why not?
Unfortunately, I'm having enough trouble as it is debating with people between Harem and Poly. Orra being an optional Futa and fucking the girls is just not in the cards xD. Also, It's not something I wanted for her. She's entirely meant to be that gentle ara-ara character while still being a big viking godess that could throw someone across a city street.

Sorry bud :p what you are asking/looking for isn't destined to be in this game.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Unfortunately, I'm having enough trouble as it is debating with people between Harem and Poly. Orra being an optional Futa and fucking the girls is just not in the cards xD. Also, It's not something I wanted for her. She's entirely meant to be that gentle ara-ara character while still being a big viking godess that could throw someone across a city street.

Sorry bud :p what you are asking/looking for isn't destined to be in this game.
Why then Futa in the game needed? And if it's male/futa what's the point with girls with a dick that won't be used? This is some kind of nonsense.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Why, why is Orra not a futa? She's the perfect candidate to be a futa! Jade riding Aurra's huge cock, that would be amazing.
Coz not everyone's into that and her fat ass only belongs on a big man-kitty dick, that's why. The MC emptying his furry balls deep in her tight pussy is the only thing that would be amazing to see there.:devilish:

she's not going to hard dom you in any way. She enjoys watching MC squirm and wiggle from her teasing
You scared me there a lil lol, but all that teasing shouldn't go to waste, and it definitely needs to come bite her in the ass, and somewhere else, if you know what I mean.;)

Also Futa/trans can be a fairly polarizing kink. While there will most likely be some in the game, sexual interactions with them will always be MC fucking them, and not the other way around.
Glad to hear this. I don't get what's with all this obsession with futas, except for the plain obvious reason:WeSmart:,but as long as everything is completely optional and avoidable and they won't cuck the MC, there shouldn't be any complaints about them. Thanks for clearing that up.

This is some kind of nonsense.
Dude, take a hint and go play games that have this stuff in their stories, if it's something you like so much. The man already explained to you why no man with tits... I mean, futa, won't fuck any of the girls or, fuck forbid, the MC. Let him write the story however he wants to and stop imposing your preferences and kinks onto others.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Well, it's a good thing we have a new tag system getting implemented literally today lol. This is also going to be a longer post, so buckle up. Starting off with a previous post of mine gracing this topic.

Of all of my "hill(s) to die on" this is the one I will stand on:
The girls are not some sort of doll for MC to play with and then put back up in their box until next summoned.
They are meant to be people too.

What does this mean? It means I'm not so self-obsessed to believe that girls lock themselves in chastity devices any time they aren't groveling in front of my dick. MC and the girls are all in a relationship together and pretty much all of them (primary group) are going to be living under the same roof. They need to be able to function cohesively as a group without MC having to play referee to their every action. If you put 8+ people in the same house together with regular interaction, they HAVE to be able to function together as a group. Otherwise, they just fall away from each other and there's no amount of jizz n popsicle sticks that can keep that shit glued together.
It is silly to think that they need to have sex with each other to "function cohesively" or to care for each other lol, specially when they are just not lesbian/bi. It is a coomer fantasy the notion that all women con just turn bi for convenience or have (sexual) interest in other women, most don't, unless all your characters are bi which I guess you could do if you wanted.

About them being just "dolls for the mc to fuck/play" I dont see how they getting fucked by other girls in the "harem" is making them more "people" or "independent" or "realistic" if anything, it just shows that if they are not getting fucked one way or another then they really have nothing else going on in their lives. No ambitions, goals, hobbies, friendships, personality, nothing, all they do is sex. So that makes them more like brainless sex dolls that only think about sex, just not only for the mc but for whatever is available in their proximity.

I dont really know why make this issue a discussion of values (lol) and what not, if you like lesbian sex or have a lesbian fetish then go ahead and include it in your game. But dont make it seem like you include it for values or because it makes sense, or "empowers" the characters because really it doesn't.

A girl that has no interest in lesbian sex is not a sex doll and it doesnt make her less of a person or less of a realistic character than one that just falls in love and fucks whatever she has in front of her and needs to get fucked constantly or else she cant function or work cohesively with the group. She can be in the harem, care about the other women and consider them friends/family without having romantic feelings or sexual interest for them, she could even feel certain jelousy or a sense of competition, maybe she doesnt like/doesnt get along with a particular member, who knows. I think that makes it more interesting and makes their characters more like actual people than just the usual "Oh I fell in love with MC but I also fell in love with every single member of the harem and turned BI lol, how convenient for me, lets all have sex 24/7"

And I'm not saying that the dev should change his game, just bothered about the reasoning he is using. Just say you like lesbian so it will be in the game. Period.
If I was to ask for anything it would be to make the voyeur scenes avoidable/skippable because I just have no interest in voyeur scenes or lesbian stuff outside of threesome/foursomes,etc.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So the only instances you are going to see this harem/poly hybrid actually show itself in the following situations:
-The girls loving each other in front of MC during a sex scene WITH MC.
-The girls having fun with each other and doing so explicitly in front of MC to make him horny.
-Voyeurism events. (Accidental situations or hidden invites to enjoy the show.)
And that is the reason why I prefer the scenes in which only one LI intervenes.

So:

- If there is only one LI, they cannot love each other, so no lesbian sex.
- Two girls having fun with each other can make the MC horny, but not me. My decision wouldn't be to join them to have sex.
- As long as I can make the MC not watching the voyeur events...

Reactions: HerkkuPeukku

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021

• The game gives me a Yes/No confirmation prompt (Default behavior).
  • The game closes instantly without any further hassle.
  • I'm an absolute Chad that Alt+F4s all my VNs.
alt+F4 does something for you'll?! Nothing happens when I do it

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes