VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Okay....so like, if I'm playing the MC, a male and want to "bottom" for the futa/trans, is that "gay" content to you? I'm sorry to ask, but honestly, I have no idea how you're deciding that one thing is hethro and the other isn't, I just prefer being the bottom.
ah yeah, I'm chatting to them now. It's a shame. I am gonna have to give up on this I suppose.
Thank you for being so respectful and understanding in your DMs! You handled yourself really great and I really appreciate it~

To fill the others in, who might be interested in, the reasoning.

I can't say it's "forever" off the board, cause that'd just be dumb to do. I've no idea what type of person I'm going to be in 2-3-4-5+ years from now. I could have the "Acquired a new fetish" achievement pop up above my head and really get into it, but I doubt it. I'm not ruling it completely off the table, but I am saying the odds of it happening are really quite low.

Overall though, I just don't enjoy that specific content. Nothing is really stopping me from giving it a go and trying to produce some. It kinda just comes down to, if I don't enjoy it, then I'm probably gonna half-ass it or not do it well in general. It'd be an annoyance to me as a creator, not producing work I stand behind, and it'd be a disservice to anyone who does enjoy the content.

So there will definitely be male fucking futa (optional) and futa on futa (also optional), but at this current time, there are no plans to have any content of MC getting dicked down. My apologies to those that were hoping for it.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
does the Trans Tag signify that something happens to the MC like getting gender-bent at his new property or does the Trans tag mean that the MC meets some Futa characters.
Fazed is right here, they did a good job of explaining the tags and how they would apply in what situations.

Now, to explain my plans some.

So there are plans to do some transformation throughout the game, affecting various characters, including MC. These transformations will mostly be limited to expansion, but some will include things such as growing appendages. I really don't wanna say more than that, cause it's story spoiler, but it's not growing genitals lol.

That being said, there is a whole thing with MC crossdressing that will be optional content any time it pops up. When that content is done, MC is gonna look like a really cute girl, but won't actually be one. So I would hazard that'll probably get filed under trans/futa protag/trap/crossdressing/sissification tags. It's not going to be sissification (for clarification) but I'm not really in charge of what tags do/don't get added. MC, however, will not be turning into a sissy. They'll only be doing some temporary cross-dressing.

Now, as for if genderbending is going to be content. I don't see why not. Personally, I'm into it, but in specific scenarios. If MC gets gender-bent into a girl, it'd only be temporary and most definitely not permanent. It sounds like fun though, and I'd definitely be down to write some content of MC getting gender-bent for a day or whatever and having to cope with it throughout the day, alongside having some fun girl-on-girl pov content come out of it. Other characters in the game however, will have the option of permanent gender-bending. It's not planned, but I wouldn't be against having a trans character that people really like or whatever, have their wish granted, and blamo! Magically actually a female now. (It would be lored in with content similar to the content that's gonna allow all the expansion content in the game.)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That about sums it up for me as well. (Well said.)

Also, I'm a Huge fan of harem titles, but not when a title creates a girl choice that ends up being a corrupting predatory lesbian, that joins and starts to corrupt Li's...then sleeps with each of MC's girls. Ya, no...that kind of content doesn't usually appeal to me, if there isn't a choice to prevent it.
I've literally never seen that. And I'm in the don't care what the girls do with each other camp as long as the only dick they're getting is from MC. This sounds like a straw man.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
All NSFW futa/trans content will be entirely optional. You won't be forced in any way to look at another character's dick.
However, if their very existence is an issue for you, then I can't help ya there. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
I guess this means that we can prevent the MC from romancing the futa/trans LIs.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
That about sums it up for me as well. (Well said.)

Also, I'm a Huge fan of harem titles, but not when a title creates a girl choice that ends up being a corrupting predatory lesbian, that joins and starts to corrupt Li's...then sleeps with each of MC's girls. Ya, no...that kind of content doesn't usually appeal to me, if there isn't a choice to prevent it.
So harem or poly, I'm into both and don't really distinguish between the two when it comes to the harem tag.

To clarify the situation, however, the group would technically be considered a harem-style poly. Overall, some girls in the relationship will have feelings for each other just as much as MC, but given that MC will be the one and only male of the group, it would technically be considered a harem. But if MC has a night planned with 1-3 girls, are the other girls just supposed to spend the night with their thumbs up their asses? Some might lol, but some girls might be down to go have some fun with each other in the background. I want the group to love each other, not just be 10 girls constantly pulling MC in a million directions and not cooperating with each other.

To put fears to rest though, there won't be any corrupting or predatory lesbians, there won't be any relationship turmoil like that at all. There might be relationship turmoil between characters, or even between MC and a girl, but that's because relationships aren't perfect and require effort to sort things out. Any turmoil that does happen, won't be because of someone getting stolen away or anything of the sort.

There won't be any "outside group sharing" of your girls. There won't be any ntr or anything remotely related to ntr.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Another tiny dick mc with horse cock futas fucking your girls :cry: :cry:
good warning. this just saved me middwownload
Akainu456 has no idea what he's talking about. MC doesn't have a tiny dick, and there aren't going to be horsecock futa's stealing anyone.. I'm really confused about how this conclusion was even come to or how someone would even consider it accurate.

MC is decently proportioned for his size and a solid part of the story is actually based around MC and the other characters undergoing expansion. There will be a point and time where MC will likely have a literal knee-slapping dick (optionally if you take the expansion choices).

I've also said literally a dozen times or so through this thread that there WILL NOT BE ANY NTR.

If you still aren't interested in downloading then by all means don't. I'm not forcing you, but please don't base it off some random person who actually just skipped past all of the tags/planned tags, and hundreds of comments, and posted incorrect information out of pure ignorance or ill intentions.

Last edited:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So his game is literally about the player getting cucked by the dev's self insert. with the dev's referring to the self insert as "I"
No, that's not what it's about at all. My self-insert isn't currently an active part of the story at all. They are exclusively used for intro/outro content. They are planned to make cameo appearances and maybe be a part of the story later on if they are well received, but overall, my self-insert won't be dicking any of the girls down.

Akainu456 is just being a troll.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456
Dec 15, 2022
come on now you can't port this to the sony playshitstation 5
how am I supposed to enjoy the MC's self insert massive transgender cock, to be diverse and inclusive for the sweet patreon money?

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
LOL I think people are paranoid because of what happened in Neko Paradise.
I need to sit down and give that game a proper go lol. I never really made it past the intro. Initially is looks good, but it kinda just scratches an uncanny valley for me. No shade to the dev, we all have our tastes, I just had difficulty really getting into it.

Understandably I get people being paranoid or worried about a game not working out. I've seen it plenty myself.

All I can really say, is that I have planned a fairly extensive amount of story for this already and this thread being here is mostly because I wanted to be an active part of the community. Overall, it doesn't matter who does/doesn't download this game. It doesn't matter who supports me on patreon/subscribestar (setting SStar up right now).

I'm developing this game for personal reasons and will continue to do so regardless of what anyone says or does. The only thing my sharing this game early on like this rather than waiting for 2-3-4 years down the road and dropping it is that people can support me via patreon or substar. Doing so inches me closer and closer to being able to do this as a full-time job rather than in between my work.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I need to sit down and give that game a proper go lol. I never really made it past the intro. Initially is looks good, but it kinda just scratches an uncanny valley for me. No shade to the dev, we all have our tastes, I just had difficulty really getting into it.

Understandably I get people being paranoid or worried about a game not working out. I've seen it plenty myself.

All I can really say, is that I have planned a fairly extensive amount of story for this already and this thread being here is mostly because I wanted to be an active part of the community. Overall, it doesn't matter who does/doesn't download this game. It doesn't matter who supports me on patreon/subscribestar (setting SStar up right now).

I'm developing this game for personal reasons and will continue to do so regardless of what anyone says or does. The only thing my sharing this game early on like this rather than waiting for 2-3-4 years down the road and dropping it is that people can support me via patreon or substar. Doing so inches me closer and closer to being able to do this as a full-time job rather than in between my work.
Overly paranoid and probably fragile is what I would call them. Nothing happened in neko paradise that is worth losing hair over. The dev made a character that is optionally futa/trap/or female and in the most recent update there is an option to have a threesome with this character, the MC and the MC's wife. If the character in question has dick(trap or futa variant) then the MC and this character both penetrate the MC's wife in the threesome if you as the player initiate the threesome. This is long after the MC has established a sexual relationship with this character and has been balls deep in them(and optionally the other way around too) with the wife fully knowing about it and supporting it. Which means they are fully within the MC's harem anyway and hence nowhere near NTR. Regardless, some people saw this completely optional route/outcome a lost their shit over it, when they could have:

A) not done the threesome(which was clearly marked btw)
or
B) not have the character have a penis.

I'm all for options and player agency but even then you just can't argue with stupid. So do whatever you want with your content. I just ask that stuff be optional(you have already said so (y)) and if ppl still wanna be pissed well I think that's their personal problem. I and many others do not mind if harem girls play together. They are MC's girls even if they happen to be futa or w/e. If MC is the top dog idc if they mess around for the MC's pleasure and each other's. But I know some players would rather not have that, futa not being everyone's cup of tea so options are great for that. That is completely understandable.

But, there's a handful of users like Akainu that behave as if they are in a cult or something. I love harem games and hate ntr too but man they make it seem like the end of the world if 2 girls even hold hands in a threesome or group sex....even if it's completely optional on the side of the player/mc.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The MC will still interact with them as friends but generally speaking yea. Futa/trans characters aren't optional, but romancing/fucking them will be fully optional.
If I can avoid the romance and sex scenes that's enough.

So harem or poly, I'm into both and don't really distinguish between the two when it comes to the harem tag.

To clarify the situation, however, the group would technically be considered a harem-style poly. Overall, some girls in the relationship will have feelings for each other just as much as MC, but given that MC will be the one and only male of the group, it would technically be considered a harem. But if MC has a night planned with 1-3 girls, are the other girls just supposed to spend the night with their thumbs up their asses? Some might lol, but some girls might be down to go have some fun with each other in the background. I want the group to love each other, not just be 10 girls constantly pulling MC in a million directions and not cooperating with each other.

To put fears to rest though, there won't be any corrupting or predatory lesbians, there won't be any relationship turmoil like that at all. There might be relationship turmoil between characters, or even between MC and a girl, but that's because relationships aren't perfect and require effort to sort things out. Any turmoil that does happen, won't be because of someone getting stolen away or anything of the sort.

There won't be any "outside group sharing" of your girls. There won't be any ntr or anything remotely related to ntr.
As long as we don't have to see lesbian sex and it happens only between the LIs that are part of the harem...

LOL I think people are paranoid because of what happened in Neko Paradise.
I haven't seen the scene in question, nor surely I ever will. In my game all the LIs are female, none futa/trans, and also whenever I can I avoid threesomes (FFM), it makes lesbian sex less likely if you do that.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I haven't seen the scene in question, nor surely I ever will. In my game all the LIs are female, none futa/trans, and also whenever I can I avoid threesomes (FFM), it makes lesbian sex less likely if you do that.
Yea they don't have the brain capacity to figure that out and will complain even if they never/don't have to see it, being completely optional, simply because it exists in the game files somewhere. Seriously they complain here on f95 because they saw the preview images of the optional scenes in the dev's discord channel. If that isn't overly irrational behavior I don't know what is.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yea they don't have the brain capacity to figure that out and will complain even if they never/don't have to see it, being completely optional, simply because it exists in the game files somewhere.
Its paranoia, they think the content will take over as people demand more and the mc will be pushed into the background and forgotten.

Reactions: Fazed

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Its paranoia, they think the content will take over as people demand more and the mc will be pushed into the background and forgotten.
...On some levels I understand people being wary because of unavoidable unplanned surprises down the line with other devs, but getting so worked up over optional content? Content that is fully at the control of the player and MC?
It's like they can't help but play or align themselves with the version of events that they find distasteful and then complain about it.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes