VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Idk what else to do for dark scenes. I've brightened them up like 3-4x what they were originally, and they are now bright enough that if I made them any brighter they wouldn't make any sense even being there anymore.

I legitimately can't do anything further to those darker scenes without completely blowing out everything else.
do it like Hollywood did, make the scene in day light and put a blue filter over it to denote that it is at night, thats literally how our brains are trained to perceive those scenes because the decades of training via movies

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Dark Scenes Fixed: This one is a whole deal. I hope they are fixed well enough for most of you. This was no simple feat to fix and really highlighted an issue on my end that should be remedied now. Though I will caveat and say this. There's only so much I can do on my end between DazStudio/Nvidia Iray and my lack of skill/knowledge. So for now, this is as good as I can possibly get without turning the sky into a fireball that wishes to fuck up middle earth.
Might I suggest taking a look at the following?

(Can also be adapted to make indoor night scenes more visible via moonlight from windows etc.)

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Short but nice update. Still a cute game and very much looking forward to how things progress. At least we are finally at the house and (kind of) met the girl living there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, thanks for the update and looking forward to what comes next. ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Short but nice update. Still a cute game and very much looking forward to how things progress. At least we are finally at the house and (kind of) met the girl living there.

I kind of agree. I don't care if my girls play with each other, as long as I'm present and involved. With trans/futa content, I just don't want to be on the receiving end. But, if the trans/futa has a dick bigger than mine, well, her dick will stay locked up in a chastity cage. :ROFLMAO:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
do it like Hollywood did, make the scene in day light and put a blue filter over it to denote that it is at night, thats literally how our brains are trained to perceive those scenes because the decades of training via movies
Might I suggest taking a look at the following?

(Can also be adapted to make indoor night scenes more visible via moonlight from windows etc.)
Thank you for the suggestions. I'll take a look at the tutorial you posted oidex and I'll try futzing around with the blue light filter and see how it goes.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

I kind of agree. I don't care if my girls play with each other, as long as I'm present and involved. With trans/futa content, I just don't want to be on the receiving end. But, if the trans/futa has a dick bigger than mine, well, her dick will stay locked up in a chastity cage. :ROFLMAO:
xD Honestly I agree with you both on the whole "I don't mind my harem playing with each other" bit. The way I see it, is that it kinda feels really selfish and one-sided if everyone there is to get boned by MC and they feel no emotions for each other. To me, it feels like there is a grave lack of harem games that have the group functioning like actual people and interacting with each other. Like time stops the moment the MC isn't in the room lol.

On a side note though, there will most definitely be some fun scenes between the others were MC gets involved. >:3 Excited for those haha.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
xD Honestly I agree with you both on the whole "I don't mind my harem playing with each other" bit. The way I see it, is that it kinda feels really selfish and one-sided if everyone there is to get boned by MC and they feel no emotions for each other. To me, it feels like there is a grave lack of harem games that have the group functioning like actual people and interacting with each other. Like time stops the moment the MC isn't in the room lol.

On a side note though, there will most definitely be some fun scenes between the others were MC gets involved. >:3 Excited for those haha.
As long as we're always involved. I won't have any issues. I'm a bit more one-sided than some people though. I think it's ok if I bang one of our girls without the others, but, I don't want them banging without me. I have to always be involved. :devilish:

Reactions: Akainu456

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

Agreed. That's why I can never get into those "only the MC gets to enjoy his harem" games. Makes me feel selfish lol. I know others are going to say "but that's how a harem should be!", and that's fine if that's the way you want it. I just prefer everyone to have a good time with each other. Sharing is caring, at least, in the harem lol.

Same with futa as well. I mean, if I can high-five and play pattycake with my girlfriend, while we spitroast my other girlfriend, then that's shaping up to be a pretty good morning. They're both my girlfriends, so why not? But that's just me.

In the end, it's just a game. Just here to have some fun and enjoy some good stories. ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Agreed. That's why I can never get into those "only the MC gets to enjoy his harem" games. Makes me feel selfish lol. I know others are going to say "but that's how a harem should be!", and that's fine if that's the way you want it. I just prefer everyone to have a good time with each other. Sharing is caring, at least, in the harem lol.

Same with futa as well. I mean, if I can high-five and play pattycake with my girlfriend, while we spitroast my other girlfriend, then that's shaping up to be a pretty good morning. They're both my girlfriends, so why not? But that's just me.

In the end, it's just a game. Just here to have some fun and enjoy some good stories. ;)
Exactly. It's just a game and even though I like to immerse myself into a game, we can all agree, at least most of us, that we should just enjoy a game our way. Not facepalming or attacking others because our opinions differ. And if a game isn't to our liking, there are always other games for us to play.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
a

As long as I got a CHOICE and ALWAYS involved, I don't mind it at all.
My issues when it comes to lesbian and harem is that it's forced most of the time and MC not being involved and girls fucking without the MC, which I gravely dislike, honestly.

Also, girls out of nowhere turning bi as well is another reason because they join the harem, or making the mc feel like a 3rd wheel in his harem. Or walking in on your girls fucking behind your back without you even knowing as well, or forming secret relationships, or a girl corrupting girls in the harem.

Yes, and it has happened LOADS OF TIMES and a reason why people are starting to dislike LESBIAN and asking if it's avoidable now…

Overall, just straight lesbian sex bores me, I like to be involved in the action and not being a bench warmer on the sidelines.

And yes, I am a selfish son of a bitch. ;)

And btw there are a TON of harems with emotions with girls just fucking the MC, just because they're only fucking the MC and not each other don't VOID them of any emotions, nor sisterhoods that are forms or can be formed. At the end of the day, it's how they are written.

If they are fine with sharing the MC, Then they know what they signed up for, and is in it for the MC, not the other girls in the harem.

That's just how I see it personally and my view ya know.

But in all seriousness, I don't mind my girls fooling around as long as I get a choice and always involved honestly.

It would be less talk about lesbians in harems if it was a choice most of the time, which I always appreciate when I play harems and support devs who make it avoidable, if not, I just move on, no biggie.

But yea so now I gotta ask if you do plan of lesbian content, will be avoidable?

Last edited:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Duly noted. I'll take this into consideration when that time comes. More than likely I'll put out a poll at that time asking how people would like to see it carry out. Didn't realize dreams/End of Game pregnancies were so taboo for the preggo crowd lol.
its like a slap in the face deam is a wish/fake and at the end its like why bother.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Futas/trans won't be penning MC and there won't be any sharing/ntr.

As for why they exist? Because they can.

Idk what else to do for dark scenes. I've brightened them up like 3-4x what they were originally, and they are now bright enough that if I made them any brighter they wouldn't make any sense even being there anymore.

I legitimately can't do anything further to those darker scenes without completely blowing out everything else.
that sucks theres no games that its futa on mc

Reactions: Abagofbabies

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
a

As long as I got a CHOICE and ALWAYS involved, I don't mind it at all.
My issues when it comes to lesbian and harem is that it's forced most of the time and MC not being involved and girls fucking without the MC, which I gravely dislike, honestly.

Also, girls out of nowhere turning bi as well is another reason because they join the harem, or making the mc feel like a 3rd wheel in his harem.
or walking in on your girls fucking behind your back without you even knowing as well, or forming secret relationships, or a girl corrupting girls in the harem.

Yes, and it has happened LOADS OF TIMES and a reason why people are starting to dislike LESBIAN and asking if it's avoidable now…

Overall, just straight lesbian sex bores me, I like to be involved in the action and not being a bench warmer on the sidelines.

And yes, I am a selfish son of a bitch. ;)

And btw there are a TON of harems with emotions with girls just fucking the MC, just because they're only fucking the MC and not each other don't VOID them of any emotions, nor sisterhoods that are forms or can be formed. At the end of the day, it's how they are written.

If they are fine with sharing the MC, Then they know what they signed up for, and is in it for the MC, not the other girls in the harem.

That's just how I see it personally and my view ya know.

But in all seriousness, I don't mind my girls fooling around as long as I get a choice and always involved honestly.

It would be less talk about lesbians in harems if it was a choice most of the time, which I always appreciate when I play harems and support devs who make it avoidable, if not, I just move on, no biggie.

But yea so now I gotta ask if you do plan of lesbian content, will be avoidable?
So generally speaking, the girls of the group will play around with each other. Not all of them are going to be bi and none of them are going to be lesbian. That doesn't mean lesbians won't be in the game, however. But I'm not interested in inducting a lesbian/lesbian couple into the group only for them to magically be bi.

To clarify one important thing. There will not be any "Lesbians stealing my girls" content. The girls of the "harem" are there for you and each other. You are all a package deal. No one is going to come in and Share/NTR your group. The most promiscuous person in the group is by far going to be the MC.

There may be some "MC on Lesbian" content, but it'll be exclusively locked behind any femboy content that the MC agrees to (optional content). A better way to explain it would be that there will be "gynesexual/fin-sexual" characters. (Those terms meaning "attracted to femininity" above all else.) So outwardly, they are lesbian, but they wouldn't turn down a cute femboy with a fat dick. Again, to reiterate, this content will be optional and exclusive to those that went along with the MC femboy content. If you chose to avoid that content, then said gynesexual/lesbian person would probably just be a chill friend to give you dating advice or some shit.

The girls of the group will have a variety of views/appetites so to speak. They are all going to be hetero/bi, but fairly open-minded. They aren't going to throw a fit about getting their nipples bent by another girl in a 3way, but some might be shy/reserved about it at first. It'll most definitely lean into a poly-style system rather than a "traditional" harem. Sorry to disappoint those that prefer the more "selfish" approach. Overall though, the girls will still play with each other with and without MC. Generally speaking, these situations would arise from MC already being preoccupied with other girls, or an event where MC gets to voyeur on the girls having fun with each other. Overall though, MC is understanding of this and encouraging of it.

MC is just 1 cat boi. You can't expect him to sexually satisfy 4/6/8/12+ girls in a single night.
Most of you losers couldn't keep up with two girls, let alone 8 lmao.

From my point of view, I know I personally would hate thinking that a pool of girls is only there to fuck me and nothing else. It sounds hot and would make for a good smut game, but I'm creating a story that's more than a meet n fuck simulator. Personally, it would leave me with the constant concern that if I just disappeared or died, they'd all just fuck off somewhere else. It's rather demeaning and doesn't build a rich story that gives off the feelings of a group of people that care about each other. It's hard to build an attachment to a group that wouldn't exist the moment you weren't around.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
he girls will still play with each other with and without MC. Generally speaking, these situations would arise from MC already being preoccupied with other girls, or an event where MC gets to voyeur on the girls having fun with each other. Overall though, MC is understanding of this and encouraging of it.
Oh, well, game not for me then.
I self insert, and the MC is me, and me as the MC don't encourage whatsoever.

Not a fan of voyeur, looking in instead of being in the action make me feel like ya know what and like I said lesbian is boring to me.

Good luck, tho, with your game, man.

Last edited:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

Honestly, I quite like the "I mean, if I can high-five and play pattycake with my girlfriend, while we spitroast my other girlfriend, then that's shaping up to be a pretty good morning. They're both my girlfriends, so why not? But that's just me." xD

I don't know about having it happen with the main group of girls, but perhaps a futa/female couple will tag you in for a fun night ;3 Fun ideas there.

• Haha
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Oh, well, game not for me then.
I self insert, and the MC is me, and me as the MC don't encourage.
Not a fan of voyeur, looking in instead of being in the action make me feel like ya know what.

Good luck, tho with your game, man.
Fair enough. All I can say is give it a year or two and have a go at it if you feel up to it. Maybe I'll do it all in a way that feels decent to you, maybe I won't.

Until then, best of days to you bud.
Definitely agree with your signature though. I'd love to see more descriptive tags added to F95. Poly tag alongside some other tags. (Expansion-related tags as an example. Currently, they all just fall under transformation.)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Definitely agree with your signature though. I'd love to see more descriptive tags added to F95. Poly tag alongside some other tags. (Expansion-related tags as an example. Currently, they all just fall under transformation.)
Yea, like, I really think a poly tag will save a lot of people some time, questions, and disappointment when they're filtering tags etc.

I strongly believe a POLY tag, would help a lot, and some other tags as well.

Harem IMO need to be redefined etc.

But yea like I said good luck to your game bro, wish you success.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you for the suggestions. I'll take a look at the tutorial you posted oidex and I'll try futzing around with the blue light filter and see how it goes.
Let me just draw particular attention at the section about f-stop and ISO values in method 3. That seems to be at the heart of it here. These are the same as on a real camera, so a quick 5-minute tutorial about the "aperture - ISO - shutter speed triangle" will certainly also prove to be quite ... illuminating. :cool:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes