VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hi,I am having some kind of problem with the game, in that I now have several copies of the game, and non of them have the version number on the splash screen to let me know this is the current version, in fact there is no version number at all. Even after deleting the games, and re-downloading for some odd reason, the game finishes inside the giantess' house, he falls asleep in her bed. Is there a possibility of putting your version number in the game, on the splash screen please?

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi,I am having some kind of problem with the game, in that I now have several copies of the game, and non of them have the version number on the splash screen to let me know this is the current version, in fact there is no version number at all. Even after deleting the games, and re-downloading for some odd reason, the game finishes inside the giantess' house, he falls asleep in her bed. Is there a possibility of putting your version number in the game, on the splash screen please?
Hey there, from the sounds of it, you're still on version 1.3.0 or 1.4.0. The I forget which version it was, but I started including the version number in the window title. If you're playing fullscreen, you can hit F11 to put it back in windowed mode temporarily to see the name of the window.

That being said, I'll make sure to include an actual version number within the game's pause menu or something like that from here on out.

Picture for example, you can see the version number in the top left for the window title or via hovering over the tray icon.
pythonw_gmweWrqDxz.png m7hZQkd9SB.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hey there, from the sounds of it, you're still on version 1.3.0 or 1.4.0. The I forget which version it was, but I started including the version number in the window title. If you're playing fullscreen, you can hit F11 to put it back in windowed mode temporarily to see the name of the window.

That being said, I'll make sure to include an actual version number within the game's pause menu or something like that from here on out.

Picture for example, you can see the version number in the top left for the window title or via hovering over the tray icon.
View attachment 3470199 View attachment 3470201
wow, thank you for your quick reply and help!
You are a wonderful developer, very attentive thank you again :)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The best thing about this vn is that I don't like futa and I don't have to see any of it to enjoy the story and wonderful characters. This is how an vn should be made. I also agree a little on the speed of the story, not so much the story but how quickly the giantess bedded him that made very little sense so early on, given that the male Neko was quite shy, would have been nice to see him come out of his comfort zone on his own, but we can't have our cake and eat it, still, I really like the story, it wouldn't need to have any kind of sex in it, the story is very different and very interesting to me.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Heyyo guys, wanted to post and letcha know I'm still alive and still working on the upcoming update.

To explain what's going on, I've been drafted into helping my dad out IRL a lot. He's going in for surgery on his shoulder at the end of the month (Thursday). So I've had to pick up a lot of the slack. I'll be getting about a 1-month break to really hammer down on things after the surgery but it's been busy busy lately. All of this paired with engine-related issues (DazStudio being dumb) causing renders to take significantly longer. I've got some ideas how to debug it, but it's delayed progress nonetheless.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
The best thing about this vn is that I don't like futa and I don't have to see any of it to enjoy the story and wonderful characters. This is how an vn should be made. I also agree a little on the speed of the story, not so much the story but how quickly the giantess bedded him that made very little sense so early on, given that the male Neko was quite shy, would have been nice to see him come out of his comfort zone on his own, but we can't have our cake and eat it, still, I really like the story, it wouldn't need to have any kind of sex in it, the story is very different and very interesting to me.
I'll take this feedback into consideration for future events.

The idea with Orra getting frisky with MC so early was that she's a bit of a flirt but also she's not super strict on having a bit of fun so long as she finds whoever she's having fun with appealing. She's got a weakness for cute adorable things, so MC/Jade/Sylvie are like a wet dream for her lol. She just wants to pick them all up and love on them.

I didn't exactly want to have her jump his bones and ride him into the sunset lol, so I opted for a hand/blow job instead.

Aside from all that though, I'm glad you enjoy the story!~ I'm working to get the next update out as soon as I can!

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes