VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [v1.9.1 Main] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

How do you feel about sandbox/hybrid-sandbox games? (Pick 1-2)

• I prefer sandbox games above all else.

• I don't mind them if they are done right.

• I generally avoid, but will make exceptions.

• No. Burn em all to the ground.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Just reported to update to v1.9.1m!

Changelog:
66 new renders
Recap conversation and brekky with Jade.

Apologies for the small update here guys. My dad was going through a 2nd shoulder surgery at the time and we were absolutely slammed for work. I did as much as I could given the circumstances. Please be gentle and I hope you enjoy what little there is!

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
So, why do the MC and Jade sometimes call each other "guy" ? i.e "Thanks, guy".
Perhaps this is something that was explained earlier in the game, I dunno. Feels like it's been years, or my memory is just sh-t lol. Just seems weird addressing each other as 'guy' now and then.
Either way, mostly just curious why this is a thing in the game. I dont really mind it that much, just feels strange to me.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So, why do the MC and Jade sometimes call each other "guy" ? i.e "Thanks, guy".
Perhaps this is something that was explained earlier in the game, I dunno. Feels like it's been years, or my memory is just sh-t lol. Just seems weird addressing each other as 'guy' now and then.
Either way, mostly just curious why this is a thing in the game. I dont really mind it that much, just feels strange to me.
Colloquialism akin to calling someone dude.

Reactions: moonshadow

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
How is this 1.9.1 and still no vaginal sex? I think i've seen this update a bunch and still no sex?

Blindshinigami86

Jan 11, 2020
No offense but its been updating for a while and it still feels like there isn't much content...... i like it but you need to start actually putting some stuff in here

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
No offense but its been updating for a while and it still feels like there isn't much content...... i like it but you need to start actually putting some stuff in here
There are probably a couple dozen posts of mine explaining this previously but lets go once more around the merry-go-round.

I'm one dude working an irl job and devving this game at the same time. Carpenter by day, indie-dev by night. I'm often putting in 80+ hours per week between both of my jobs. My dad who normally runs and takes lead on said carpentry job is currently down for the count with a blown rotator cuff. He's had two surgeries and is undergoing a third in about 8 hours from this post. In the meantime, I've had to do all of the labor which often has me hauling literally tons of lumber and other materials on my own. I then come home at the end of the day and pass out for a 4hr nap before waking back up to them slam devving this game for another 8 hours, 4hr nap again, go back to work IRL.

My entire life for the past 6+ months has been nothing but nap>work>nap>dev>nap>work>nap>dev.

I'm working my hardest.

My only advice is to be happy with what you get or consider supporting me via patreon/subscribestar or via steam/itch.io when I get those sorted out. Be the change you want to see in the world. The more financial support I can get, the sooner I can fuck off my carpentry job in favor of devving this game full-time. :D

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
i will give it a try also there will be harem right
There will be a "harem style poly". What that means, is that MC will be the only one with a penis in the group. That being said, some of the girls are open to fooling around with the other girls and some aren't. Orra, for example, is generally open to have a bit of fun with anyone in the group, whereas Jade would only really be interested in MC, Sylvie, and Orra. Jade wouldn't be interested in having sex with Lily/Lotus/Chloe/etc.

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
I'm not going to shove sex into places it doesn't make sense. MC's not at a point where he's close enough with any of them to actually pursue vaginal sex.
i love a good storyline with a bit naughty bits here and there, a good buildup to the part when it happens is in my opinion always better then random sex for no reason.. i even played some games that more sex than a storyline and that gets boring very fast... so keep up the good work ;)

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
There will be a "harem style poly". What that means, is that MC will be the only one with a penis in the group. That being said, some of the girls are open to fooling around with the other girls and some aren't. Orra, for example, is generally open to have a bit of fun with anyone in the group, whereas Jade would only really be interested in MC, Sylvie, and Orra. Jade wouldn't be interested in having sex with Lily/Lotus/Chloe/etc.
Is that forced? Can we say no to them fooling around with anyone other than the mc? lez content= :cry::sick:

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
It won't be optional. Each of the girls has their own unique tastes.

If you're not into it, that's fine, but there's no need to be homophobic about it lol. Skip past it and ignore it.
Not homophobic, I just hate the mc getting cucked. Only girl on girl I like is if the mc is involved and the main center of attraction and any girl on girl is minimal. If mc isn't there.. prefer a avoid option, or skip scene option. Not interested in Lez or any lewd scene without the mc involved. It's a waste of renders to me. And It's hard to ignore when you see mc getting cucked.

Last edited:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
The Dev doesn't NEED to do shit. Especially for people like you that apparently can't be bothered to read. You're new here, so I won't be as harsh, but dude, you can do better. Read the posts made by the Dev before you come in here spouting garbage about what you think the Dev should or should not be doing with their VN.

And at the end of that, if you still feel that the Dev owes you something you found on a pirate website, than I invite you to make your own vn and post it here. If you feel that you can do better under the same circumstances, prove it.

If not, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, peasant.

Edit: Ok, you're NOT new here. You made your account in 2020 so you should know the proper etiquette by now; unless you just don't care and have a "ME ME ME" attitude.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Hey JigglyStone on topic of path locked i was even searching thread for answer and you mentioned it last year those genre that are curently path locked are locked bc game didnt progressed far enough yet do i understand it right? keep up good work and wishing quick recovery to your father after surgery

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes