VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [v1.9.1 Main] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

How do you feel about sandbox/hybrid-sandbox games? (Pick 1-2)

• I prefer sandbox games above all else.

• I don't mind them if they are done right.

• I generally avoid, but will make exceptions.

• No. Burn em all to the ground.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
That was the WHOLE update? Three brief conversations? Fucking hell, I'm glad I'm not paying for this.
I refer you to my previous comment.

There are probably a couple dozen posts of mine explaining this previously but lets go once more around the merry-go-round.

I'm one dude working an irl job and devving this game at the same time. Carpenter by day, indie-dev by night. I'm often putting in 80+ hours per week between both of my jobs. My dad who normally runs and takes lead on said carpentry job is currently down for the count with a blown rotator cuff. He's had two surgeries and is undergoing a third in about 8 hours from this post. In the meantime, I've had to do all of the labor which often has me hauling literally tons of lumber and other materials on my own. I then come home at the end of the day and pass out for a 4hr nap before waking back up to them slam devving this game for another 8 hours, 4hr nap again, go back to work IRL.

My entire life for the past 6+ months has been nothing but nap>work>nap>dev>nap>work>nap>dev.

I'm working my hardest.

My only advice is to be happy with what you get or consider supporting me via patreon/subscribestar or via steam/itch.io when I get those sorted out. Be the change you want to see in the world. The more financial support I can get, the sooner I can fuck off my carpentry job in favor of devving this game full-time. :D

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey JigglyStone on topic of path locked i was even searching thread for answer and you mentioned it last year those genre that are curently path locked are locked bc game didnt progressed far enough yet do i understand it right? keep up good work and wishing quick recovery to your father after surgery
Yeah, the pathlocked content isn't implemented yet. The pathlocked stuff would basically be excessive cum being pathlocked behind the expansion events, as MC kinda has to be packing a firehose before he's hosing girls down with cum xD.

All in all, I don't plan to do much pathlocked content and when I do, it'll be sensibly so. Trying to keep the hyper/expansion/cumflation stuff limited to those that are into it and not cramming it into the default size routes where people aren't into that stuff.

Also thank you much for the well wishes :3 I'll make sure to let him know that you guys are wishing him the best.

Reactions: kktcross

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Not homophobic, I just hate the mc getting cucked. Only girl on girl I like is if the mc is involved and the main center of attraction and any girl on girl is minimal. If mc isn't there.. prefer a avoid option, or skip scene option. Not interested in Lez or any lewd scene without the mc involved. It's a waste of renders to me. It's hard to ignore when you see mc getting cucked.
You aren't going to get cucked. You'd be hard-pressed to please 8 women in a single day. MC's one lil cat bro. He can only hump so fast xD. Also, like I said previously, this is a harem-style poly. Some of the girls are straight and only there for MC. Some of the girls are more flexible.

None of them are going to steal the girl MC is about to bang and fuck her in front of him. If MC's already preoccupied with a bunch of girls in his bed and some of the others are feeling the mood too, it would make sense that they'd either entertain themselves or have some fun with some of the other girls that are into that. That's not cucking. You're just being a selfish hoe.

This isn't open for debate. It's going to be a harem-style poly and it's very unlikely you'll change my mind otherwise. If you're so insecure that you can't handle some of the other girls, who aren't even relevant to the scene MC's in, having some fun on the side, then Idk what to tell ya. Go try some other game that's some ultimate harem power fantasy. My game is more centered around developing story, with characters that have their own whims, passions, and preferences.

Also, I never directly stated I'd be rendering those. Pretty much 98% of the game is from the direct viewpoint of MC. MC's not some x-ray having dude who can just glare at girls through walls. The only time scenes like this will be visible is if MC is in a voyeurism scenario. I've had the fun idea of Orra sneaking MC into a closet or such so that he can enjoy the show of watching Orra absolutely go to town on one of the more open girls. The girls were already planning it, it's just Orra wanting to treat MC with a fun show.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It is a pretty cute butt.

New environment, new jobs, new dynamics, sexy (and naked) new friends, new earth-shattering world view. I could see two cat besties indulging themselves in each other carnally under those circumstances. Especially for Jade, figure she'd want to get her claws in first to not get left behind.

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
The only time scenes like this will be visible is if MC is in a voyeurism scenario. I've had the fun idea of Orra sneaking MC into a closet or such so that he can enjoy the show of watching Orra absolutely go to town on one of the more open girls. The girls were already planning it, it's just Orra wanting to treat MC with a fun show.
Please do it. There's no reason for MC to be getting all the action, it's just not doing any justice to the idea of a real poly relationship. It's also ridiculous for a poly relationship to be centred around MC with a scale that big. I would definitely want more men to be added to the mix.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
just wanna note that it is absolutely adorable how the resident she hulk can just pick the nekos up without trouble or complains from the nekos them self.

ps. i know it would only be cosmetic but rl nekos would be awesome!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Also, I never directly stated I'd be rendering those. Pretty much 98% of the game is from the direct viewpoint of MC. MC's not some x-ray having dude who can just glare at girls through walls. The only time scenes like this will be visible is if MC is in a voyeurism scenario. I've had the fun idea of Orra sneaking MC into a closet or such so that he can enjoy the show of watching Orra absolutely go to town on one of the more open girls. The girls were already planning it, it's just Orra wanting to treat MC with a fun show.
was the game always going to be a game for cucks or did you change it's direction out of spite?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
JigglyStone - Fero Seele you really need to add folks to your ignore list and not engage with them, they'll just clutter up your thread with stupidity. No sane person thinks your game has cuckoldry, and those who do aren't worth fighting with. Ignore 'em and they'll eventually stop posting.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Not yet...........Has been decent content so far though

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
JigglyStone - Fero Seele Just my two cents, report all harraser and the problem will be solved quite quickly.
I hope one day i can support you but right now i can't.
it's funny how any criticism is dismissed as harassment....

we're all moving away from the important matter, the dev is considering implementing sandbox where there is no need for one

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
there are visual novels with sandbox mechanics, and pure grindy sandbox games. Huge difference

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes