• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Well my point was more along the lines of: you can save, enjoy the lovely chat with blondie, come back, make sure there is no misunderstandings with blondie, come back, save your bud :sneaky:
It appears now that the lines are striked out in my saved game where Dex does survive I don't get the option to do a photoshoot with Gretta at all.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I did not know about that... gonna explore it
Also as we are talking bug, I got that for some time, everytime I try to go in the living room (before Dex call happen)
Nothing a rollback or ignore could not fix, but somewhat annoying as it kind of last for quite some time

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3153, in <module>
NameError: name 'weekdexcalled' is not defined
Yikes. Not sure how that error is getting thrown unless you're working off a very old save file, maybe? Now I'm scratching my head trying to figure this out. I know it's a bit of trouble, but can you upload your save file?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
It appears now that the lines are striked out in my saved game where Dex does survive I don't get the option to do a photoshoot with Gretta at all.
Yeah, the bug you discovered won't get cleared until you download v12.1 unfortunately. Required a necessary patch. I just got that version uploaded to Patreon this morning and I'm confident it will be leaked any moment now, although I am trying to do a bit better with security. In the meantime, you could take the other path, before seeing the gangsters in the warehouse and still get through the end of v12, just without Dex dying.

The "big moments" in the game like Dex living or dying, choosing who you suspect in the clues games, along with a few other choices you stumble upon, won't play a bigger factor until the end of the game... which is a considerable distance away, even if I get the opportunity to finish it, which would be a dream come true. I genuinely gotta figure out how to crack this nut and build some financial support, so I'll take any ideas or strategies to make that happen, or am I building a game that most folks just don't dig?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deckmaster

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Well I started playing Saturday from fresh dl. Time to get how to upload the save and find at which point it started and I'll send it
I appreciate that. That's a potentially troublesome bug, so I wanna figure it out asap. Thanks!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Well I appreciate your work, so :p
It start as soon as Amanda leaves
HOLY SHIT, this was a tricky one. So having played the game, you can probably tell there's a LOT going on that is not linear. You discovered a very complex bug, because you played this differently than I ever have, so the conversation you had with Amanda jumped you to a loop it shouldn't have, essentially. Had to make some variable checks and code a few extra lines to fix. Thanks for finding that, but it sucks cuz you will need to reload the game prior to ever calling Amanda. goddamnit. Anyway, I am again re-compiling and putting patched version on Patreon. It'll hopefully be there by tonight.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Well I love the reactivity :p
To be honest it kind of fixes itself once Dex calls, the only odd thing was that the coffee table scene seemed to be a repetition of a something I didn't had
Also I really enjoy the game, so you are basically giving me an excuse to spend more time on it :sneaky:
Just checking as you are here, is there something to do with Rita and Friday evening event? I am told to find somebody to talk about it with, but that the only thing I can't find.
Not much to do with Rita/UFO yet. after you see it happen, you can call the cops and tell them so.. they'll laugh at you. That's as far it goes now, but that's why the message about talking to someone about it comes up. You can also try to talk to Rita about it, but she's tight-lipped for now. If I get to finish this, Rita's UFO adventure will start when you crash her place just prior to an abduction.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I don't play many games on F95Zone except some that could inspire me for developing my things, your game is really something else in term of quality and was a big showcase of raw skill.
It definitely lacks exposure, I hope you can find a solution to this problem sir.
And I have been a bit on the same boat with my first game so I know how hard it can be when you have to commission up to 500-600$ of art every month and staying positive on the balance for long enough to grow a player base.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I don't play many games on F95Zone except some that could inspire me for developing my things, your game is really something else in term of quality and was a big showcase of raw skill.
It definitely lacks exposure, I hope you can find a solution to this problem sir.
And I have been a bit on the same boat with my first game so I know how hard it can be when you have to commission up to 500-600$ of art every month and staying positive on the balance for long enough to grow a player base.
Man, I sincerely appreciate the kudos, and letting me know I'm not the only one who's faced this challenge. It's comments like that that have genuinely kept me pressing, doing the "if we build it, they will come" mantra in my head. If I had my way, it would be 1.5 - 2k a month on art and posting much larger updates, but I can only work with what I can afford. I'll be posting a new trailer, some videos and whatnot on various forums later tonight. Hopefully, that helps, too. Again, thanks for the note. Means a lot!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
More femdom in the game now?
We just added a good first bite of it with the Edith mini-game/sex sequence, but we haven't dove into her story yet. It's pretty light and fun, but definitely in the femdom category.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
A few questions if you please
One, I've unlocked Bethe and introduced her to June, but when do I get the option to get her to do a photoshoot?

Two, are there any one on one sex scenes with Bethe or Sandra?

Three, outside of the threesome with Bethe, can we current or will ever be to get more from June than a blowjob?

Last edited:

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
A few questions if you please
One, I've unlocked Bethe and introduced her to June, but when do I get the option to get her to do a photoshoot?

Two, are there any one on one sex scenes with Bethe or Sandra?

Three, outside of the threesome with Bethe, can we current or will ever be to get more from June than a blowjob?
On one, not sure why Bethe isn't opening up an option to ask for a photoshoot. If yo haven't yet done it, go see Freddie at the club and tell him about Bethe.

Two, not yet

Three, yes, in the future, but not yet. Actually, she'll have several, if we get to finish this game.

Cheers!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Really cool came, seem to be a bit stuck with the twins mystery even following the clues, that and is it right that you can't ask Polly to model again?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes