ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Really cool came, seem to be a bit stuck with the twins mystery even following the clues, that and is it right that you can't ask Polly to model again?
You should be able to model Polly again, but if your relationship with her dropped, you may have to rebuild it again before asking. This can happen if you offended her in some way. As for Jane/June, just keep asking them a bunch of questions and it should trigger the discovery they are twins. Let me know if it doesn't, please. Thanks!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You should be able to model Polly again, but if your relationship with her dropped, you may have to rebuild it again before asking. This can happen if you offended her in some way. As for Jane/June, just keep asking them a bunch of questions and it should trigger the discovery they are twins. Let me know if it doesn't, please. Thanks!
I was confused about what the mystery was. In either case, I was never able to get drunk and grab the tits of Jane or June, so looks like I figured out the mystery without even trying. The way it was mentioned in the hint guide made it seem like it was something bigger than them being twins. It was basically talk to Jane a couple of times, talk to June, then BJ. Dunno if that was intentional or not, but it was pretty simple.

One spoiler question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I was confused about what the mystery was. In either case, I was never able to get drunk and grab the tits of Jane or June, so looks like I figured out the mystery without even trying. The way it was mentioned in the hint guide made it seem like it was something bigger than them being twins. It was basically talk to Jane a couple of times, talk to June, then BJ. Dunno if that was intentional or not, but it was pretty simple.

One spoiler question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I think I do have this coded, where when she visits if you offer her two drinks a number of times, eventually she caves. I need to double check I followed through on that, and if not, I'll get to it. However, I think it is in there for the latest version or the one coming.

As for Jane / June, I do recall making the route to discovery easier, because it was convoluted and awkward at first. There are still several ways to go about it, but the quickest is to get june to give you a bj.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Are there any sex scenes with the glasses apartment manager?
There is a sex "vignette" that occurs if you dismiss Dex in favor of her... in the upcoming release we extend on that, and in the future we intend to have an interactive sequence or two with her.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I know this is a rather odd question but where can I find the OST of paradise lofts? I quick like the bgm
All music and sounds is licensed through audiohero. I believe the main background tune is called something like "benny" on that site. I actually just played Fallout Shelter on android and notice they use that same tune every now and then. the other tune is called "change of weather" i think.

I'm trying to beef up the sound on this game, actually. It's a bit more challenging than most people probably understand, as I've lost most of my hearing in one ear and also have chronic tinnitus. lol

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
When and how do you get that choice?
it'll be after Detective Amanda has done the Clues Game with you. If you aren't that deep in the game yet, go the bedroom and use the notebook "things to do" - that should help nudge you along. You need to discover enough clues and trigger enough other events before Dex comes calling.

Reactions: Kai-lee-Sei

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
it'll be after Detective Amanda has done the Clues Game with you. If you aren't that deep in the game yet, go the bedroom and use the notebook "things to do" - that should help nudge you along. You need to discover enough clues and trigger enough other events before Dex comes calling.
Thanks for replying

If we choose not to dismiss Dex for Donna, will we get another chance with her later?

Last edited:

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
this game is awesome Mr.Dev but one question am i stuck in rita quest ? or its not out yet ? cause when butch trying to seduce rita's father, MC forgot to bring camera and i unable to do the same quest again

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
this game is awesome Mr.Dev but one question am i stuck in rita quest ? or its not out yet ? cause when butch trying to seduce rita's father, MC forgot to bring camera and i unable to do the same quest again
hmm, you should always be able to redo the quest. after you forget the camera, just wait til another sunday or wed morning, go grab butch, then to your apt and pick up the camera again. then off to the nudist club. If that isn't working, can you send me the save file? I would need to take a look at it. Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: Enot1964

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for replying

If we choose not to dismiss Dex for Donna, will we get another chance with her later?
just wanted to follow up on this. I checked the code and did indeed have things in place to allow this to happen, but never opened it up. I fixed that now in the upcoming release, but fair warning... assuming I keep pushing out updates, money will matter in the future. Allowing Dex's death Dex is the "easy" way to play the game... the other way will have some real money-balancing challenges.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
just wanted to follow up on this. I checked the code and did indeed have things in place to allow this to happen, but never opened it up. I fixed that now in the upcoming release, but fair warning... assuming I keep pushing out updates, money will matter in the future. Allowing Dex's death Dex is the "easy" way to play the game... the other way will have some real money-balancing challenges.
Thanks for following up

So, the choice is good look glasses blond obviously thirsty for the MC vs. Saving you close associate who foolishly borrowed money from the mafia...

hmmm...:unsure:

On one hand, the moral thing to do would be to put "bros before hoes". On the other hand, said "hoe" is a relatively good looking, competent, and obviously interested in the MC young blond women who could a potential partner in the MC future.

Saving the "bro" would eventually allow the MC to obtain his own Photoshop and studio, but will come with possible money issues. However, choosing the "hoe", leads to relatively the same result with fewer complications.

hmmm...:unsure:

Last edited:

sirsanguine

Jan 11, 2019
there's only one thing left on my to-do list and it's to go see Austin when he's fucking Anita against a window, but somehow I can't trigger it. it keeps going to the scene where I ask about the screenplay and Anita is never there. does anyone know how to do this?

Last edited:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
there's only one thing left on my to-do list and it's to go see Austin when he's fucking Anita against a window, but somehow I can't trigger it. it keeps going to the scene where I ask about the screenplay and Anita is never there. does anyone know how to do this?
Did you make sure to click on Austion window when its curtains or open and it looks like Anita getting back against it, before going to straight to Austin's room?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Did you make sure to click on Austion window when its curtains or open and Anita getting back against it?
To get this accomplished:

go to peepview. see their silhouette against the window and click to confirm they're banging in the window. Exit peepview and go to austin's. they ask you to take a photo. Repeat this exercise. They may not be banging in the window immediately after you leave. You may have to wait another day until you see them again. when in peepview and you see them banging again, zoom in, it will automatically take a picture. Go develop it. then next time you see them banging in peepview again, go hop over to austin's place and be rewarded with a silly animated sequence. :)

Essentially, when you SEE them in peepview is when they are available to visit. Hope that helps and if it doesn't work, I might need a save file. Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes