lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to get Zoe's picture to give to the night club owner after becoming a detective? Or is the option gone? When I use the peep-view the icon doesn't come up and she was too quick before to get one. They always came out wrong.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Is there a way to get Zoe's picture to give to the night club owner after becoming a detective? Or is the option gone? When I use the peep-view the icon doesn't come up and she was too quick before to get one. They always came out wrong.
If you already became a detective, then you already passed one of the challenges with Freddie to get his clues for that particular purpose (you can either win the guitar game first try out, or get Zoe's photo, to get those answers from Freddie). You do, however, still get to see Zoe naked in the kitchen, so long as you passed Freddie's challenge in one form or fashion. If you do want to win that challenge with her, the secret to taking the photo at the right time, is just when she turns around to walk back out of the kitchen. She pauses for just a second allowing the best picture. Hope that helps!!

Reactions: lameforumname

SlippedJim

Nov 5, 2018
While running this on an android device, the game refuses to save past the first "You have played... hours..." notice. It will say it has saved, but it does not matter which file is chosen to load. Returning to the game means several hours worth of play is gone.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
While running this on an android device, the game refuses to save past the first "You have played... hours..." notice. It will say it has saved, but it does not matter which file is chosen to load. Returning to the game means several hours worth of play is gone.
Oh wow. That sucks. I'll look into this and see if I can figure it out. Thanks for the notice.

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
If you already became a detective, then you already passed one of the challenges with Freddie to get his clues for that particular purpose (you can either win the guitar game first try out, or get Zoe's photo, to get those answers from Freddie). You do, however, still get to see Zoe naked in the kitchen, so long as you passed Freddie's challenge in one form or fashion. If you do want to win that challenge with her, the secret to taking the photo at the right time, is just when she turns around to walk back out of the kitchen. She pauses for just a second allowing the best picture. Hope that helps!!

Ok, I thought that was the case but when I go to the nightclub MC still mentions about not having the photo. I was trying to get the audition for Beth but I may have to do something else? It's never mentioned when I talk to her.

Also, thanks for the quick reply!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Ok, I thought that was the case but when I go to the nightclub MC still mentions about not having the photo. I was trying to get the audition for Beth but I may have to do something else? It's never mentioned when I talk to her.

Also, thanks for the quick reply!
I'll have to check out where he mentions it again. Shouldn't be mentioned in the context that the photo is needed, so that would definitely be a bug, if so. For Beth, talk to her until she says she wishes she had a new job, go talk to freddie and ask about auditioning her, then he will demand a portfolio. Just in case, there should be a walkthrough with this in the notepad in the bedroom . click on "things to do" - hope that helps!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I seem to be stuck. I placed the call to the boss to tell him about the photos. He says to drop them off. My character says that I have to get proofs from Dex.
When I talk to Dex I get no option to get the proofs, I cant call the boss again and my notepad says to call the boss. Bug?
I think I may have missed answering this one. Apologies, if so. Did you ever figure it out, or do you still need help?

Jamie68Woods

Apr 21, 2018
since I can't find "out of game" walkthrough, and the gretta's content was just crossed off out of nowhere in my game (bug maybe).
How can I know if I have reached the end of current content and played everything?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
since I can't find "out of game" walkthrough, and the gretta's content was just crossed off out of nowhere in my game (bug maybe).
How can I know if I have reached the end of current content and played everything?
Not sure what you mean by "out of game" walkthrough. The crossed-out-items bug has been fixed in the upcoming update. However, in this update, when those actions become available, they will be "un-striked" and then you should be able to do them (you can definitely do them, I'm 90% confident the strike-through goes away when you can).

You will receive a note when you get through most of the material saying you finished most of the demo. The only things that might not be finished are a few easter eggs. Other than that, the only content that can be "missed" is just taking separate paths to finish any individual challenge.

Foustington

Jan 15, 2020
I think I may have missed answering this one. Apologies, if so. Did you ever figure it out, or do you still need help?
I played with the save file and got past that....

I went ahead and pledged to the patreon, started a second play through with the lastest version. Now I can't remember where I got the magnifying glass...

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I played with the save file and got past that....

I went ahead and pledged to the patreon, started a second play through with the lastest version. Now I can't remember where I got the magnifying glass...
Hey, thanks for the support! Truly needed. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only place you can use that magnifying glass (for now) is to reveal an easter egg with Melinda. It will serve other purposes later.

Foustington

Jan 15, 2020
The only place you can use that magnifying glass (for now) is to reveal an easter egg with Melinda. It will serve other purposes later.
That would make sense. I am playing the android version this time and chose the "your on a phone skip this" for that item. Is that easter egg related to one of the cases?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
That would make sense. I am playing the android version this time and chose the "your on a phone skip this" for that item. Is that easter egg related to one of the cases?
It can be triggered in the Case of Two Grettas sequence. There isn't much to it, other than you can see Melinda's boobs. One of the ongoing gags is Melinda will take advice from you, no matter what, on what her boobs should look like. A throwback to the time when breast augmentation was done by literally injecting silicone. Thankfully, we're only fucking with cartoon people's lives here, so it's okay. :)

Foustington

Jan 15, 2020
Is there the same note indicating that the end of the patreon version has been reached? I feel like I maybe at the end of the available content. Which is fine, this game has been GREAT so far. I just want to make sure Im not missing out on more greatness due to my own stupidity.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Is there the same note indicating that the end of the patreon version has been reached? I feel like I maybe at the end of the available content. Which is fine, this game has been GREAT so far. I just want to make sure Im not missing out on more greatness due to my own stupidity.

You are very close to receiving the end of demo message (I think), but it only appears in the private dick office once you get past a certain point.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes