ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I hope with the blondish grey hair'd lady[the one with the whip] has a path the lets the m.c dominate her instead of the rout in the pic. hopwfully the dev will add the option to skill ALL the mini games especially including the one in the bar to hit the right notes that mini game is really annoying after play it more than two or three times
Practice guitar to expert level to make this easy. Play in phone mode to make it even easier. I'll investigate further to make sure you don't have to do these challenges, as additional paths should be available (outside of listening to mobsters, which you can still suck at playing the game, but still move forward in the game). I'll investigate this further to ensure it is working properly, in that regard. Thanks!

Bidz

Jun 26, 2018
I can't get to the Zoe and Clara scene. Even though Clara is saying that she would do that I don't have option to accept that. I've two standard dialog boxes(Clara leaves or Zoe leaves).

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
I can't seem to trigger any of the new content. My To do list just says to go and play at the Top Hat to earn money. I'm fairly positive I reached the end of everything in the last update (I saved Dex, found out about the maid, and helped Bethe get a job, etc...) so I'm wondering what I'm missing.

Edit: I juat unlocked the detective agency and can actually do cases now, so I'm guessing I'm on the right path. I initially didn't realize I had to go introduce myself to Gretta to trigger all this, so I'm glad I finally did that.

Last edited:

kalabhasand

Mar 29, 2020
Hey Paradise Lofts Dev,

I enjoyed the game a lot but I saw I was playing an older version on android(32 bit version). I've already progressed much. How can I update without losing progress. Sorry if its an already asked question.

And again great work so far. Its amazing and creatively developed.

Yours truly.. Paradise Lofts Player
Please make sure you don't have the "skip" feature/option enabled. If that doesn't work, can you send me a save file? I'll look into it.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I can't get to the Zoe and Clara scene. Even though Clara is saying that she would do that I don't have option to accept that. I've two standard dialog boxes(Clara leaves or Zoe leaves).
Is it possible for you to provide a save file?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hey Paradise Lofts Dev,

I enjoyed the game a lot but I saw I was playing an older version on android(32 bit version). I've already progressed much. How can I update without losing progress. Sorry if its an already asked question.

And again great work so far. Its amazing and creatively developed.

Yours truly.. Paradise Lofts Player
Hmm, do you know which last update you played before this one? Hoping I can help.

kalabhasand

Mar 29, 2020
Hmm, do you know which last update you played before this one? Hoping I can help.

Hey Dev,

So instead of extracting save file, I installed the latest version and played it again the whole thing. Instead this time I saved Dex. Now I already have a negatives for Gretta that rich girl. I went to Dex told him about negatives , He told me to come back after calling Dick . But after calling Dick , I am not able to get prints from Dex. It's stuck there. Any fixes ??

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hey Dev,

So instead of extracting save file, I installed the latest version and played it again the whole thing. Instead this time I saved Dex. Now I already have a negatives for Gretta that rich girl. I went to Dex told him about negatives , He told me to come back after calling Dick . But after calling Dick , I am not able to get prints from Dex. It's stuck there. Any fixes ??
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll dig in.

Reactions: kalabhasand

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hey Dev,

I tried to replicate this and couldn't make it fail, though I did discover one other bug in the process that I fixed.

When you went back to Dex's, did he give you a negative? If you have it, go to GAM and talk to Melinda. If you are not able to do that, can you send me a save file?

Bidz

Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible for you to provide a save file?
I'm playing on Android and I can't find folder with saves. Also I don't know it's just my phone's fault, but after I peep on Rita and want to go outside I get a error of missing script. Everything else seems to work fine.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I'm playing on Android and I can't find folder with saves. Also I don't know it's just my phone's fault, but after I peep on Rita and want to go outside I get a error of missing script. Everything else seems to work fine.
I believe you must be playing an older version, before I corrected that bug. I thought the latest .13 version fixed that, but it might be the one following.

kalabhasand

Mar 29, 2020
I tried to replicate this and couldn't make it fail, though I did discover one other bug in the process that I fixed.

When you went back to Dex's, did he give you a negative? If you have it, go to GAM and talk to Melinda. If you are not able to do that, can you send me a save file?

So I had already backed up my save before visiting Dex and calling Dick. I have attached that Save and one after visiting DEx telling him about Gretta and then came back home called Dick and went back to Dex with no luck Save too.

1. pl.test.beforeprints (before visiting Dex. you can replicate from this )
2. pl.test.afterHandingToDex (already visited and called Dick. Already stuck scenario Save)

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes