zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
The alien kidnaps Rita, explains to you that they wipe her memory using the "perfect orgasm" - not a second or two later, you wake up two days later and your character can't remember anything about the ship or the alien or the abductions....

hmm...

Once your character shows up at the ship and sees a shitload of Rita's keys laying around, he'll connect the dots.
so i need repeat same event to progress further?

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
so i need repeat same event to progress further?
Yup.. your character literally gets his mind wiped. As a player, you can use the loop to ask Rita different questions than last time, but your character won't remember what she told him. You do not have to finish Rita's sequence to advance in the game at all. It is independent of the main story.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Gritto

Jul 22, 2017
Frustrated while trying to take photos at PNC. Get the camera, film is never available. Moused over film at the shop but no option to click. Now the shop has been converted to the detective agency. Any way to get the film/camera and keep it as opposed to having to leave PNC everytime to collect these items?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Frustrated while trying to take photos at PNC. Get the camera, film is never available. Moused over film at the shop but no option to click. Now the shop has been converted to the detective agency. Any way to get the film/camera and keep it as opposed to having to leave PNC everytime to collect these items?
Wait a second. Are you saying that you completed Greg's challenge without taking pictures of him and Butch?? And already became a detective before finishing that challenge? If so, I gotta please get a copy of that save file, cuz wow... I'm trying to figure out how that is possible.

As for the film, you will only have to get it once. When you realize you are out (when you are first about to take a pic of Greg and Butch), go to Dex's shop, and either talk to Dex or just click on the film, on the shelf, right of Dex. Then go back to the PNC.

By the time you get back, Butch and Greg may have left if you didn't get back soon enough, but then just wait to bring Butch back again on a Wed or Sunday. You will not have to get film again if you already picked it up.

Here's the way to do all of it in one go/day:
First thing Wed or Sun morning, go talk to Butch, have him follow you. Go to your bedroom and pick up camera, go to PNC, get naked and go to beach area. Wait for them to go off in the woods and find them (here's a cheat: if you don't find em in first location and you want to not lose time, just click the "back" button once and search again in a different area). When you find them, you try to take picture, but no film. Head over to Dex's, pick up film, go back, and you will make it just in time. I'll emphasize it doesn't have to be done in one go/day, but it can be.

Hope that helps!

Gritto

Jul 22, 2017
Wait a second. Are you saying that you completed Greg's challenge without taking pictures of him and Butch?? And already became a detective before finishing that challenge? If so, I gotta please get a copy of that save file, cuz wow... I'm trying to figure out how that is possible.

As for the film, you will only have to get it once. When you realize you are out (when you are first about to take a pic of Greg and Butch), go to Dex's shop, and either talk to Dex or just click on the film, on the shelf, right of Dex. Then go back to the PNC.

By the time you get back, Butch and Greg may have left if you didn't get back soon enough, but then just wait to bring Butch back again on a Wed or Sunday. You will not have to get film again if you already picked it up.

First thing Wed or Sun morning, go talk to Butch, have him follow you. Go to your bedroom and pick up camera, go to PNC, get naked and go to beach area. Wait for them to go off in the woods and find them (here's a cheat: if you don't find em in first location and you want to not lose time, just click the "back" button once and search again in a different area). When you find them, you try to take picture, but no film. Head over to Dex's, pick up film, go back, and you will make it just in time. I'll emphasize it doesn't have to be done in one go/day, but it can be.

Hope that helps!

Hope that helps!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So can anyone point out for me how to meet Gretta? I was told to try and convince her to model, but I have literally no idea where she is or how to meet her at all lol.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I can try but I've been spying through the window and never seeing her.
Make sure you exhaust all conversations you can with Clara, the maid, but if I am not mistaken, Gretta should automatically begin appearing after a certain amount of weeks pass, even if you don't do that with Clara. I will have to look into it. Let me know if you're still having this issue, or send a save file if you can. Thank you!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Well, shit. You discovered a doozy of a bug. The good news is I fixed it (I think). I thought I had the variable in there, but the Clues Game should never have triggered without getting the Butch/Greg photo. Tried writing a workaround, but can't do it without changing dozens of other things, unfortunately. I apologize for the trouble, but thank you for discovering this and letting me know.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I can try but I've been spying through the window and never seeing her.
Think I replied to the wrong person the first time. Here's some tips: Make sure you exhaust all conversations you can with Clara, the maid, but if I am not mistaken, Gretta should automatically begin appearing after a certain amount of weeks pass, even if you don't do that with Clara. I will look into it more, as soon as I have time. Let me know if you're still having this issue, or send a save file if you can. Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes