ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
is there any way to trigger zoe peepview? im stuck there.
If you won the first guitar game with Freddie and got his clues, you do not need to take Zoe's picture. That animation sequence will trigger ON if you got Freddie's clues, or if you chose not to do the guitar challenge or failed that guitar challenge. As for making the animation trigger, it will just appear late at night at random, from here out, after you agreed to take her picture or after you get Freddie's clues. Hope that helps!

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
Hmm, what platform are you on? Right clicking makes you go back scenes?? Middle scroll button can be used for that, but I've never heard of that issue for anyone, ever, so I definitely want to look into it.

And what are you getting stuck at in photoshop? Like how? When? I need specifics to fix bugs, and this is an issue that no one else has brought up, so whatever you can tell me would be helpful. Thanks!
i will start it again and try to figure out things to why it happen or when and report back

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
ya, a save file after that one part will be nice. thanks in advance.
Send me your save file and I'll check the variables and send back. Too many non-linear parts to this game, if I just send you a file it may not line up to where you are at. Also, you may have found a bug and I'd like to check . :)

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
here you go.
Figured this one out. You have not yet finished getting voyeur pictures for Dex, so when you enter peepview, it asks you "Take pics for Dex?" - You need to finish that challenge OR select "just watch" when you are peeping out at night. Otherwise, Zoe's voyeur challenge won't appear. The reason being was so she wouldn't show up twice at same time when I first coded it. Anyway, I fixed it for the next update, so it doesn't matter whether you are still doing Dex's voyeur challenge or not, she will appear if Fred's challenge is triggered.

Last bit.. keep in mind, the activities are still randomized so you may have to look out the window several times until she shows up.

Hope that helps. Attached is save file at peepview point.

Reactions: GigglingCock

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
ParadiseLofts if you open the clues book in your home kept clicking the next arrow until the book close automatically when clicking the last page (i think it shouldn't close that way) going out and talking to any npc will make the book appear again in front of you

Annotation 2020-04-08 193357.png

the town map, the neighborhood map and the clues book opens on top of each other
Annotation 2020-04-08 193739.png

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Sure, just trying to figure out where to find the save file
ParadiseLofts if you open the clues book in your home kept clicking the next arrow until the book close automatically when clicking the last page (i think it shouldn't close that way) going out and talking to any npc will make the book appear again in front of you

View attachment 613645

the town map, the neighborhood map and the clues book opens on top of each other
View attachment 613647
Interesting.. especially that no one else has discovered this yet. lol Should be a pretty easy fix. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!!

digital521

May 31, 2018
Does anyone have save right after Bethe appears? No matter what I do, she just isn't there. I followed journal walkthrough and and still nothing.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Does anyone have save right after Bethe appears? No matter what I do, she just isn't there. I followed journal walkthrough and and still nothing.
Go to peepview and click both when she is showering and when she is dancing (it's random when she appears so just keep looking out until she pops up). You have to do both to trigger her to finally come out. If that doesn't work, please let me know.

MrDot

Apr 20, 2019
it says i have become excellent musician. but still i can't play in club. No matter what i do after clicking playing on Tab or pc it just say i failed. Is it a bug or am i missing something.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
it says i have become excellent musician. but still i can't play in club. No matter what i do after clicking playing on Tab or pc it just say i failed. Is it a bug or am i missing something.
We've seen this issue crop up if the "skip" feature is selected, in any way (either below the dialogue box or in preferences). Check that, and if that doesn't work, please let me know. I have code in there that's supposed to turn off skip when entering the game, but I don't think it's working.

Reactions: MrDot
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes