Feb 16, 2018
This game isn't linear so it's hard for me to answer that. What's on your to-do list?
"Maybe look out the window on Friday night again." - Did this thrice with the three paths. Asked some questions (mixed it all up) but got nothing
"See if you can turn up some clues into the strangulation of Franz Marquis"
"Amanda will swing by your home or office for updates, now and then"

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

coolcomp04

May 5, 2017
I can't seem to trigger any of the new content. My To do list just says to go and play at the Top Hat to earn money. I'm fairly positive I reached the end of everything in the last update (I saved Dex, found out about the maid, and helped Bethe get a job, etc...) so I'm wondering what I'm missing.

Edit: I juat unlocked the detective agency and can actually do cases now, so I'm guessing I'm on the right path. I initially didn't realize I had to go introduce myself to Gretta to trigger all this, so I'm glad I finally did that.
I still have this problem. Finished everything in 13, all my todo list says is to earn money. I did that a couple more times, no change.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
"Maybe look out the window on Friday night again." - Did this thrice with the three paths. Asked some questions (mixed it all up) but got nothing
"See if you can turn up some clues into the strangulation of Franz Marquis"
"Amanda will swing by your home or office for updates, now and then"
so far, you can only visit the ufo three times, so you are done there. You will be doing it again in the future, though, that's why that msg still displays. I'll fix in another update.

"See if you can turn up some clues into the strangulation of Franz Marquis" - you should poke around and ask everybody questions. There should be enough clues to be discovered that the message will go away when you get there. I might have to check to be sure. Amanda will swing by when you have new clues or like every 10 to 14 days.

Anyway, you are very close to to all content being done up to this point.

Reactions: wwwMarvsdotcom

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Interesting game. Sad you can't bang the Secretary yet in the office. Also not being able to bang the Maid alone is a missed opportunity.

Can't wait for the eventual threesome with Vanessa and her friend and then Jane and June.

Hopefully some other explored threesome ideas would be the maid and the landlady, Vanessa and the maid, and Polly + the teacher.

Otherwise, besides the sex scenes, I enjoyed the mystery aspect of everything, it was pretty well done and I didn't find myself holding down skip to just get to the next sex scene and got involved in the story, trying to figure it out.

Good job dev.

Feb 16, 2018
so far, you can only visit the ufo three times, so you are done there. You will be doing it again in the future, though, that's why that msg still displays. I'll fix in another update.

"See if you can turn up some clues into the strangulation of Franz Marquis" - you should poke around and ask everybody questions. There should be enough clues to be discovered that the message will go away when you get there. I might have to check to be sure. Amanda will swing by when you have new clues or like every 10 to 14 days.

Anyway, you are very close to to all content being done up to this point.
I see... Thankyou very much! Can't wait for the next update :)

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
This should be it
Nevermind, I figured it out. This is what happened: it appears you did not do the voyeur photoshoot challenge, and for some reason I had that tethered to opening the new options (shouldn't have been). I will correct it in the next update. In the meantime, you could start the game sometime before you save Dex, do that challenge, and then play through. I know it sucks, but it shouldn't be too far back. If that challenge still doesn't open, even when reverting back, please let me know. Thanks!

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
So I keep getting the scene with someone getting pushed out the window, multiple times. The game outright tells me "open the city map and click on the arrow at the bottom", but there's no such arrow, and nothing in-game acknowledges anything's happened.

I also only have making money at the club and Rita's alien abductions as items in my to-do list.

I've checked the changelogs and I'm definitely not just running into the end of current content....

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
There doesn't seem to be a to-do item for bringing the Gretta photoshoot money to Dex. Since forgetting that step blocks a whole lot of content, it should have one.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
So I keep getting the scene with someone getting pushed out the window, multiple times. The game outright tells me "open the city map and click on the arrow at the bottom", but there's no such arrow, and nothing in-game acknowledges anything's happened.

I also only have making money at the club and Rita's alien abductions as items in my to-do list.

I've checked the changelogs and I'm definitely not just running into the end of current content....
That is strange. Did Penny (your ex) drop by sometime before the window crashing scene?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I've not seen Penny since the opening section of the game.

I've attached my save file if you wanted to have a look.
Yeah, I think this is related to the same bug the two others reported. I accidentally tethered the voyeur photo shoot challenge to opening all the sequences after saving Dex's life. It's fixed in the build, and will be so in the next release. So there's a ton of content you haven't yet seen, but you need to start from a file before saving Dex's life. However, you need three demon points to open the option of doing that voyeur photo shoot, and you have been playing angelically it seems. You can also just NOT save Dex's life and move forward that way.

Sorry for the trouble. We'll have it corrected in the next update.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, I think this is related to the same bug the two others reported. I accidentally tethered the voyeur photo shoot challenge to opening all the sequences after saving Dex's life. It's fixed in the build, and will be so in the next release. So there's a ton of content you haven't yet seen, but you need to start from a file before saving Dex's life. However, you need three demon points to open the option of doing that voyeur photo shoot, and you have been playing angelically it seems. You can also just NOT save Dex's life and move forward that way.

Sorry for the trouble. We'll have it corrected in the next update.
And Beth quest too, a month ago I talk about can't further the quest taking Beth to Freddie and let her work in Top Hat club. I wait until this updates to play again, and it still not trigger the quest at all
I meet Freddie in afternoon and talk to him many time, but all the time I only have option to work for him and not talk about Beth at all. And again, I only meet her in the morning and it still suggest me to take her to Top hat
Don't know if it was a bug or I messed up something

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
And Beth quest too, a month ago I talk about can't further the quest taking Beth to Freddie and let her work in Top Hat club. I wait until this updates to play again, and it still not trigger the quest at all
I meet Freddie in afternoon and talk to him many time, but all the time I only have option to work for him and not talk about Beth at all. And again, I only meet her in the morning and it still suggest me to take her to Top hat
Don't know if it was a bug or I messed up something
Yeah, you won't be able to work off that save file, unfortunately, but I am pretty sure I remember fixing that bug. I apologize for the major hassle/suckage of not being able to use that file.

EcchiSketchy

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I'm playing the current version of the game and I've hit a wall now. No matter many times I try, I can't check off the "Play guitar at The Top Hat club to earn money" even though I do it correctly every single time. I've had both sex scenes with Polly, Rita, June & Bethe and Anita. I've also had sex with Gretta and Austin & Anita. When I trigger the "Case of a Lover's Leap" cutscene by playing the radio at night, it says that an arrow is supposed to appear on the map but that hasn't been the case. Is there something I'm missing? (btw I haven't completed Rita's alien abduction yet either but I also don't what to do about that either)

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes