ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
20% finished? Not to sound rude, since I am not a patreon, but does this mean 3-4 years more of development? I.e. we're still in the early days?
Putting it bluntly, I can only push out what I can afford to in regards to art. This game doesn't have much financial support, unfortunately. I've got script and components written out (though not tested until inserted) for about twice what you currently see in the game. So if I had backing and could push my artists for more with it, it could probably be finished in a year to 18 months.

Reactions: troll822

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Finally threw my bucks on this game. I have just played a bit a couple of months ago but I felt in love, it deserves to be finished. I intend to work on a Spanish translation too although scripts seemed quite complex. Time will tell but please keep up the good work

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Finally threw my bucks on this game. I have just played a bit a couple of months ago but I felt in love, it deserves to be finished. I intend to work on a Spanish translation too although scripts seemed quite complex. Time will tell but please keep up the good work
Thank you so much for the support. Translations would be very cool. Another awesome person like yourself offered to translate to Italian, too. If this thing can gain the necessary momentum, I'd be thrilled to expand the languages.

This is the first time (after 14 months of this) that I haven't released a monthly update, so I'm sorry you don't get to see one on your first month of donating. We took a poll with patreon members and overwhelmingly they voted for 2 month releases, allowing me to better focus on content. Every update discovers bugs here and there and just dealing with the feedback and fixes eats about a week of time. I don't think that will change based on the size of the updates... which bring me to this fact: this next release is gonna be huge. In terms of lines of code, it already dwarfs any previous update. I really look forward to getting it out there.

Anyway, thanks again for the financial support!! It truly means a lot to me and the future of this project.

Reactions: drpavelcia

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Does Paradise Lofts(BaMMedia) have a discord. If yes Could we join the Discord Group(Non-Patreon Level). If yes then the link for the server please

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Does Paradise Lofts(BaMMedia) have a discord. If yes Could we join the Discord Group(Non-Patreon Level). If yes then the link for the server please
Okay, so I literally looked into this just a few days ago, so please forgive my ignorance on/about Discord. I'm digging in and learning how to use it as I go. Once I get my bearings, I'll make sure I have proper permissions set for everyone. Here's a link to the general chat, which appears to have some bots invading the place.

Feel free to join and berate me for not knowing how to use this shit already. lol But also feel free to post any input and join in.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
How do you trigger the unlock the decision to have a threesome with Clare and Zoe. Even though Clare asks if she can join you don't get the choice to say yes only the choice to have her keep cleaning or send her home.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Putting it bluntly, I can only push out what I can afford to in regards to art. This game doesn't have much financial support, unfortunately. I've got script and components written out (though not tested until inserted) for about twice what you currently see in the game. So if I had backing and could push my artists for more with it, it could probably be finished in a year to 18 months.
I think this is worth repeating to gain more visibility.
More patreons = bigger (or faster) updates as the finances are the bottleneck of this game apparently.

Best of luck to you man, and when I can afford it, I will consider donating.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
How do you trigger the unlock the decision to have a threesome with Clare and Zoe. Even though Clare asks if she can join you don't get the choice to say yes only the choice to have her keep cleaning or send her home.
That's a bug I have not seen before. Is it possible you could upload a save file? Also, did you do the Clara photoshoot, by chance?

dick lemon

Aug 4, 2017
That's a bug I have not seen before. Is it possible you could upload a save file? Also, did you do the Clara photoshoot, by chance?
For what it's worth, I had the same bug. If it means anything, I haven't seen any resolution to Rita getting abducted every Friday either. I've been checking for a few weeks. Maybe I'm missing something but I'm trying to avoid spoilers, as I'm sure you'd understand.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
For what it's worth, I had the same bug. If it means anything, I haven't seen any resolution to Rita getting abducted every Friday either. I've been checking for a few weeks. Maybe I'm missing something but I'm trying to avoid spoilers, as I'm sure you'd understand.
There is no resolution for Rita getting abducted.. yet. It will continue on until MC figures out he has his memory wiped every time he follows her up to the ship. That's coming in the future. :)

We did have a Clara Zoe bug where you couldn't open the threesome, but it was fixed (unless you're using an old save). Well, I should iterate I think it's fixed. I could use a save file to discover if this is the same bug or a different one. Unfortunately, you can't open the June/Clara threesome without opening the Zoe/Clara threesome first.

Eventually we're going to turn this into one giant, reverse gangbang, with Clara being the catalyst to it all. :)

TankTop

Mar 29, 2018
I'm stuck at getting Bethe to audition at the Top Hat.
I only have the repeatable Talk about June and Ask about work conversation options.
Same with Zoe and Freddie, stuck at "I haven't convinced Zoe to take pictures or come audition yet"...

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I'm stuck at getting Bethe to audition at the Top Hat.
I only have the repeatable Talk about June and Ask about work conversation options.
Same with Zoe and Freddie, stuck at "I haven't convinced Zoe to take pictures or come audition yet"...
I might need your save file to see exactly what is happening. So first question, did you audition Bethe at the Top Hat at all yet? Second, did you get Freddie Felix's clues? Like after succeeding at guitar game on first attempt? If you agreed to get Zoe's photos or failed at guitar game on first attempt, go talk to zoe, then look out the window late at night, every night, until you see her new silhouette in her kitchen window. When you see it, you'll be faced with a new challenge. Hope that helps!

dick lemon

Aug 4, 2017
There is no resolution for Rita getting abducted.. yet. It will continue on until MC figures out he has his memory wiped every time he follows her up to the ship. That's coming in the future. :)
What I mean is that I haven't even been able to follow her up. Again, maybe I'm missing something but every Friday I see her get abducted and then can't find anything else to do. I look forward to the rest of what you describe though. Clara is my favorite character!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
What I mean is that I haven't even been able to follow her up. Again, maybe I'm missing something but every Friday I see her get abducted and then can't find anything else to do. I look forward to the rest of what you describe though. Clara is my favorite character!
Ah, now I understand. Here's the tip.. once you have seen Rita abducted at least twice, go talk to her about it and exhaust all the conversations on the topic, until MC says something like "I gotta sneak into her place on Friday night" or "get her key" or something to that effect. The tutorial will tell you there are three people you can find the key from. If that doesn't help get you there, just let me know, and I'll offer more direct input. Thanks!

MrDot

Apr 20, 2019
We've seen this issue crop up if the "skip" feature is selected, in any way (either below the dialogue box or in preferences). Check that, and if that doesn't work, please let me know. I have code in there that's supposed to turn off skip when entering the game, but I don't think it's working.
sorry ma
We've seen this issue crop up if the "skip" feature is selected, in any way (either below the dialogue box or in preferences). Check that, and if that doesn't work, please let me know. I have code in there that's supposed to turn off skip when entering the game, but I don't think it's working.
sorry mate it did work. Thanks for the help.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Ah, now I understand. Here's the tip.. once you have seen Rita abducted at least twice, go talk to her about it and exhaust all the conversations on the topic, until MC says something like "I gotta sneak into her place on Friday night" or "get her key" or something to that effect. The tutorial will tell you there are three people you can find the key from. If that doesn't help get you there, just let me know, and I'll offer more direct input. Thanks!
soo its been a while since i played the game i wanted to wait until we get some action with the busty detective so is there any yet ???

or can you have sex with her ?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
soo its been a while since i played the game i wanted to wait until we get some action with the busty detective so is there any yet ???

or can you have sex with her ?
Let's see. There's an in-scene animation in the current version and it's pretty soft, but she gives you a BJ and gets her face sprayed. Semi-humorous easter egg: if you come across her later in the day after she's done that, her character art still has cum all over her face. Yeah, she just wears it with pride. In the version coming out next to patreon, there's a closeup sex scene coming, if you solve 'The Case of the Lover's Leap?' successfully.

Reactions: omarsayed
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes