• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Let's see. There's an in-scene animation in the current version and it's pretty soft, but she gives you a BJ and gets her face sprayed. Semi-humorous easter egg: if you come across her later in the day after she's done that, her character art still has cum all over her face. Yeah, she just wears it with pride. In the version coming out next to patreon, there's a closeup sex scene coming, if you solve 'The Case of the Lover's Leap?' successfully.
nice i will wait then for next one hope she have multiple sex scene or at least many angles...or some grope with her booby and playing with them pls dnt waste her boobs without any plays lol..like maybe grope her from under her coat would b soooo HOT...dam that coat she is wearing is so sexy well done.

if those done well you got +1 on patroen from me :)

great art and best of luck.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
That's a bug I have not seen before. Is it possible you could upload a save file? Also, did you do the Clara photoshoot, by chance?
I found the bug via the console, for some reason despite doing the photoshoot and everything, the variable zoe_clara_threesome (or something like that is what the variable's called) is set to 0. Setting it to 1 before the 3 options are supposed to appear fixed the issue.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I found the bug via the console, for some reason despite doing the photoshoot and everything, the variable zoe_clara_threesome (or something like that is what the variable's called) is set to 0. Setting it to 1 before the 3 options are supposed to appear fixed the issue.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll check into it!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Anyone know how to get that professor to talk? And how to find bethe and vennessa a job?
You can check your notebook in your bedroom under "things to do" for a walkthrough that should have tips for these. To get the professor to talk, you need to learn all about her and flatter her the right way. Go ask Austin if you want a shortcut to the answers; otherwise, ask girls around the neighborhood about her. They had her as a teacher. Also, ask Sandra at the university.

for bethe's job, go talk to freddie at the club.

Hope that helps!

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
You can check your notebook in your bedroom under "things to do" for a walkthrough that should have tips for these. To get the professor to talk, you need to learn all about her and flatter her the right way. Go ask Austin if you want a shortcut to the answers; otherwise, ask girls around the neighborhood about her. They had her as a teacher. Also, ask Sandra at the university.

for bethe's job, go talk to freddie at the club.

Hope that helps!
Ok I've gotten past the flattery part, but when I go to Freddie he's still going on about Zoe's audition! And I can't seem to take any pictures of Zoe or find her apartment to talk to her (even after clicking every door possible)

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Ok I've gotten past the flattery part, but when I go to Freddie he's still going on about Zoe's audition! And I can't seem to take any pictures of Zoe or find her apartment to talk to her (even after clicking every door possible)
We've seen that bug before with people who started the game off an old save like from 2 or more updates ago. I haven't seen it occur (or been able to replicate it) when starting over, though I'm curious if it's possible. I'm hoping I fixed this issue for good in the upcoming update. I'll be testing it out later in the week. Thanks for letting me know, and apologies for the issue!

JakkSwords

Aug 17, 2018
Hey, I also got the issue where there is no option for keep Clara staying when Zoe invites herself into MC's house. Also got Clara toplees and the shooting with her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Paradise Lofts [v0.14.1] [Bam Media] (703 MB rar pc source)
164 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

r4w2k9

Apr 7, 2020
so i had about 4 hours play time on my phone start to finish absolutely amazing game cant wait for more content Lofts and if you have a discord for the game i wanna join it XD

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
so i had about 4 hours play time on my phone start to finish absolutely amazing game cant wait for more content Lofts and if you have a discord for the game i wanna join it XD
I just opened a discord server last week and have a channel for the general public. Here ya go!
Glad you're enjoying the game. :)

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes