• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Depends on how much one crutches on the walkthrough tips and how many of the mini-games are skipped. I think if you blaze through it using tips, a few hours minimum. Closer to six to ten, based on game skill levels, if you don't use tips. One of my best friend's daughter plays the shit out of this game (she's 22), and tries not to use tips. She's kind of our barometer of how the general public may play the game. Based on my notes, I'm almost 20% finished with building the game, before applying some extra polish.
Hello. I would like to ask about the play guitar minigame. Whatever I do, and I left click on the notes as they appear, I do not manage to pass it. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello. I would like to ask about the play guitar minigame. Whatever I do, and I left click on the notes as they appear, I do not manage to pass it. What am I doing wrong?
1.- choose to play from mobile phone even if you're on PC
2.- be sure you don't have the skip option activated in the Preferences menu
3.- practice a lot with your guitar at home

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
1.- choose to play from mobile phone even if you're on PC
2.- be sure you don't have the skip option activated in the Preferences menu
3.- practice a lot with your guitar at home
Well, yes, I did all the practice possible. It is quite slow and I manage to click on time on the note. Just does not seems that my click does anything on the note, so to speak. Hope I explained clearly. Thanks again.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hi i just started this game and i would love to get into it but every time i open the notebook it crashes (i play on windows btw)
I'm uploading a patched file soon. That said, if you get past the photoshoot with Bethe (after the third or fourth day), that journal will work fine.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Well, yes, I did all the practice possible. It is quite slow and I manage to click on time on the note. Just does not seems that my click does anything on the note, so to speak. Hope I explained clearly. Thanks again.
hmm, I actually coded this to be easier this update, and now wonder if that might be causing an issue. When you click on the note, don't click multiple times, hit the note wait for it to jump to the next note. High pitched ding sound means you did it right, boinking sound means you missed the note. Hope that helps!

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I used the save below and went ahead. Not sure how to progress with Rita though....

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
check the todo list in the bedroom - it should give clues about that eventually.
Thank you! Got abducted as well and failed the mini game there. It seems this is all for this version, is that correct? The hints also tell me to check late at night over the window...kept doing that for a week, but the only event that could happen (Butch and Zoe) leads nowhere, is I can't even knock at their door. Any hints please? Thank you.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
After the couple tells you to take a picture of them, you may have to try several nights or more before they show up again. Zoom in and it will take the picture for you. then develop it, and take it over the NEXT time you see them in the window. If that doesn't work, let me know.

So has Vanessa and Anna showed up? Check the tutorial in the bedroom to see what tasks, if any, are left.
it does not work i tried many many times when they are at the window again...i cant give them the photo she is never with him even when i just saw them at the window can you share save after pls ?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
it does not work i tried many many times when they are at the window again...i cant give them the photo she is never with him even when i just saw them at the window can you share save after pls ?
Zip me your save file over, if ya can. That would be easier. Thx!!

Reactions: omarsayed

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Thank you! Got abducted as well and failed the mini game there. It seems this is all for this version, is that correct? The hints also tell me to check late at night over the window...kept doing that for a week, but the only event that could happen (Butch and Zoe) leads nowhere, is I can't even knock at their door. Any hints please? Thank you.
You don't actually fail the UFO mini game. You can do it again, and again. You just gotta find more keys to Rita's place first. Let's see. Have you done the small talk game? The race challenge? The lie detector?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Zip me your save file over, if ya can. That would be easier. Thx!!
never mind i did it i had to zoom in the window before i go to see them lol
but can you tell me what to do now i talked to everyone and still cant find any more clues also nothing is in the note book help.
and still didnt solve the case i just wana see amanda scene xD

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
never mind i did it i had to zoom in the window before i go to see them lol
but can you tell me what to do now i talked to everyone and still cant find any more clues also nothing is in the note book help.
and still didnt solve the case i just wana see amanda scene xD
You need to go ask everyone you can find anything you can about Franz Marquis' death. Top Hate Club, Lionel, even Butch has a clue, possibly more. Amanda will keep showing up to share info with you as you move forward, every 6 to 9 days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omarsayed

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
So Im still an update behind. Is 15 the one where the ex shows up? And if so, is there an option to tell her to pound sand?
The ex actually made an appearance in the last update. The intention is to bring her back as one of the choices for a "serious" relation, IF you wanna try to juggle one in this world. So in essence, yeah, you will be able to tell her to pound sand. You can probably pound her, before giving her the news, if ya want.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes