moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I managed to get to small talk and trying to get the key from the landlord. Both those challenges I keep on failing miserably. To me, seems like the developer made it unnecessary difficult....Other then that, the game is great!
Small talk is doable after several card games. Getting the key from Brenda was impossible to me, I play on a laptop with no mouse so padding for the right spot is just impossible in the given time. But yeah, game is great

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I wanna to say to the developer what an awesome game so far that they have here and can't wait for more updated contents. I got a question here about Rita's UFO adventure, I manage to fill up the meter but all I see from her is "Give me Everything" is there a button sequence I must find for the perfect Orgasm or something else?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I wanna to say to the developer what an awesome game so far that they have here and can't wait for more updated contents. I got a question here about Rita's UFO adventure, I manage to fill up the meter but all I see from her is "Give me Everything" is there a button sequence I must find for the perfect Orgasm or something else?
There's a button sequence for a quite intensive treatment from the machine

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Small talk is doable after several card games. Getting the key from Brenda was impossible to me, I play on a laptop with no mouse so padding for the right spot is just impossible in the given time. But yeah, game is great
Same here: laptop with no mouse....Guess a few more card games for me...

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I manage to get the key for Rita's Apartment from the landlord and Brenda but who else do I ask for the keys?
Rita herself (have sex with her on a thursday night AFTER you have confirmed you are looking for her key), Greg at the nudist beach and Donna, the property manager. Also, Polly, eventually. She'll holler at you to help her with something when you pass her in the courtyard (you have to get the other three ways first... I think).

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I managed to finish the small talk and the race games. Guess the Rita absuction is the only one left....Can you please tell me if there is a threesome with Butch and Zoe? Thanks.
No threesome with Butch and Zoe yet. Only threesome with another dude is Austin and it's an in-scene animation, like with Donna.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Rita herself (have sex with her on a thursday night AFTER you have confirmed you are looking for her key), Greg at the nudist beach and Donna, the property manager. Also, Polly, eventually. She'll holler at you to help her with something when you pass her in the courtyard (you have to get the other three ways first... I think).
Thank you and keep up the great work

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I finally did get those 4 keys that you mention and somehow I see the mission again asking me to get the key for rita place. Is that the end of Rita mission for this current update?

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
does anyone know how to go get butch to come with you to get leverage on mr.stones?
First you have to know Mr. Stones hangs around the Naturist Club, then ask Clara (the maid) about him and she'll tell you his secret. Then you can go to Butch

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes