• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Pilat

Oct 25, 2019
I think I am a little stupid. I'm trying to progress Rita's alien abduction quest but I have no idea what to do. I see her being abducted, I called police and they told me to scram, I don't know what else I'm supposed to do. I saw some mentions of keys (like door keys?) in this thread but I am clueless. After the abduction I confront Rita when she's sitting on the ground but she keeps repeating the same thing how she's pretending she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I could use some help please.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
You need to go ask everyone you can find anything you can about Franz Marquis' death. Top Hate Club, Lionel, even Butch has a clue, possibly more. Amanda will keep showing up to share info with you as you move forward, every 6 to 9 days.
belive me when i say i did talk to everyone
here is my save check it pls if you can ??

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
The ex actually made an appearance in the last update. The intention is to bring her back as one of the choices for a "serious" relation, IF you wanna try to juggle one in this world. So in essence, yeah, you will be able to tell her to pound sand. You can probably pound her, before giving her the news, if ya want.
This dev gets it

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
belive me when i say i did talk to everyone
here is my save check it pls if you can ??
Okay, this is honestly bug in the tutorial I'll have to sort out. Right now, you need to go talk to Dex. He's got something he wants you to do. Then seek out Gretta and go from there. You really can't move forward until you get Dex's storyline moved forward.

Reactions: omarsayed

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I think I am a little stupid. I'm trying to progress Rita's alien abduction quest but I have no idea what to do. I see her being abducted, I called police and they told me to scram, I don't know what else I'm supposed to do. I saw some mentions of keys (like door keys?) in this thread but I am clueless. After the abduction I confront Rita when she's sitting on the ground but she keeps repeating the same thing how she's pretending she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I could use some help please.
You're not stupid, you're just not very persistent. Keep confronting her and eventually the MC will think he needs to be there when next abduction occurs. Then you can start finding the needed key (you can get it from 4 different people, I think)

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
You don't actually fail the UFO mini game. You can do it again, and again. You just gotta find more keys to Rita's place first. Let's see. Have you done the small talk game? The race challenge? The lie detector?
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all these questions. Did the lie detector, but not the others. Got only one key for Rita. So have to do this over and over again?

Noot Noot

Dec 28, 2017
I had the same problem, no matter what I did or how many times I did it, it wouldnt work. I got a new save and that fixed it so its prob just a save issue. Should be a save you can download a page or 2 back

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How do I get the small talk challenge and the race? Thanks!
Small talk game: go visit your sister and ask Annabelle out (after playing cards with her)
Race: just talk to Butch (Zoe's husband), he'll try to get your atention when you see him in the courtyard

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hello everyone !

Does someone have a Fix for the notebook. It's not easy to know what to do without it.

Thank you
Day 3 or 4 go do the photoshoot at Dex's. After you win it, the notebook will work fine. Updated version is on patreon with this bug fixed.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
How to set up the photo developing equipment in bathroom?
When Dex calls you the first time, asking him to come visit, you will be interrupted by Amanda just before you go to see him. If you send Amanda home and go see Dex, you can pick up the camera equipment then. If you bang Amanda, you can discover a way to break into Dex's later to get the equipment. Once you have it, go to your bathroom and just click/tap on the counter/wall area to set it up.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I had the same problem, no matter what I did or how many times I did it, it wouldnt work. I got a new save and that fixed it so its prob just a save issue. Should be a save you can download a page or 2 back
> "After the abduction I confront Rita when she's sitting on the ground but she keeps repeating the same thing how she's pretending she doesn't know what I'm talking about."

I will clear this up for everyone. When in the UFO, you discover they interrogate Rita and wipe her memory routinely. She isn't pretending not to know what you're talking about; she doesn't remember. Neither do you. When you leave the ship, it is abruptly and with two days having passed in time. So your memory also gets wiped, hence when you see Rita abducted again after coming back from the ship, your character behaves as if it's the first time he has seen it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Small talk game: go visit your sister and ask Annabelle out (after playing cards with her)
Race: just talk to Butch (Zoe's husband), he'll try to get your atention when you see him in the courtyard
I managed to get to small talk and trying to get the key from the landlord. Both those challenges I keep on failing miserably. To me, seems like the developer made it unnecessary difficult....Other then that, the game is great!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes