New in v015.
Clues Game 2
The Case of the Lover's Leap
The Grocery Case
Small Talk Game / Anna Date
The Race Photo Chalenge
Banging Amanda
Handjob from Anna
For the big sequence: I assume is the order of the questions and tried that and nothing. Any clue, please?
By the way, still not fast enough to get the key from the land lord, so kind of stuck....I kind of give up, so if anyone would be kind enough to pass a save with this step completed, will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

dongerchan

Nov 4, 2019
What are the requirements to trigger the lovers leap case? I had it trigger randomly on an old save I believe but I haven't come across it in the provided save file.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
What are the requirements to trigger the lovers leap case? I had it trigger randomly on an old save I believe but I haven't come across it in the provided save file.
Look out the window late at night after you have solved at least four cases (successfully). Also, after Penny has come back to insert herself in your life.. and also, after you have picked up at least 4 clues toward the second clues game.

Reactions: dongerchan

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Changelog pls :D?
(btw the racing so so god damn bugged it's unplayable, the phototaking mechanic is irritating, and most of the cars are invisible)

Last edited:
Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Changelog pls :D?
(btw the racing so so god damn bugged it's unplayable, the phototaking mechanic is irritating, and most of the cars are invisible)
i tested it on PC and android. What version are ya on? Also, if you have a keyboard, try those controls if you can, rather than screen.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes