ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
After your tip (that I read after commented, sorry) I find a way to proceed, but since now I don't know what to do, it say to ask everyone about the case, aND I did all I could do, but nothing.
And I still don't know what to do with the
I think I have all this more obvious in the latest release, but go talk to 2-Cents and Freddie Felix at the club. If that does nothing, let me know and send a save file, if possible. Thanks!

Reactions: Diff_Uni

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hey folks. Posted a big announcement on Patreon about this. I know some of you follow, but not on patreon, so I'm dropping it here, too. Thanks for all the support!

Paradise Lofts is over a year old, and at this point in development, almost 20% finished. It would be much further along if we had more support, but it's never gained that kind of traction. With more experience now, and more exposure to this genre of games, I have several ideas for why Paradise Lost hasn't built the audience it needs. Regardless, I'm proud of how it's evolved, and what it is.

It's with a heavy heart I announce that we won't be able to see it finished as I intended. Many surprises were in store for you. After doing the math, it's just unsustainable. I know it is disappointing and annoying to have yet another Patreon project fall through, but I hope you can understand. To all the fans and supporters, thank you. It never would have come this far without your help.

I am currently juggling the idea of figuring out if I could wrap it up in one final update, but I will have to drastically rewrite and tie off things, and it will take some time. If I do, I'll release the game complete, for all to have and share, when it gets done.

I can at least leave you with this, for those interested in the plot, gameplay and weird, sexy stuff:

The mayor did some sleazy shit, but in the end, you would discover he was trying to protect the citizens of Paradise. Remember, this is a noir themed adventure and things aren't always black and white. There's a lot of grey. Good people can sometimes do bad things, and bad people can do good things. In the end, you would have been measured in this fashion. Hence, the angel and demon points, which would have tracked how they were earned and how they were used.
You would come to discover that Brenda, the manager of the nudist club, and some baddies (who were once your friends), have been contaminating the drinking water of Paradise with a powerful aphrodisiac. As the game progresses, this would have become more and more obvious (I was already dropping hints). When the water supply gets cut, sexy, horny chaos ensues. It was gonna get pretty whacky, with several different endings. There really is no right or wrong in the end, just how you want to play it.

In the course of all that, you would have had four characters you could develop a "serious" relationship with (all the way to marriage), and the mechanics were going to be that you have to keep them happy or lose them. Also, if the relationship is monogamous, you either have to commit to it, or never get caught cheating, because getting caught would end the relationship (the exception being if it happened during the aphrodisiac overdose). You could rebuild trust again and start over, or choose a new girl to be in a relationship with.

Rita's side quest would have been resolved when you discovered like two dozen keys to her apartment inside the UFO (no worries, I was only gonna make you do the loop five or six times in real time). Anyway, your character/you deduces you've been having your memory wiped, too, and that you've been to the ship countless times before. You end up getting strapped into a machine, fight your way out, and turn the tables on the alien, before rescuing Rita for good. Bonus, Rita offers to be your sex slave.

After a few dozen private eye cases, you would have found yourself in the middle of a highly publicized murder trial. Obviously, the only way to prove your innocence is to fuck your way out of it, though there was to be a virgin route, as well.

Other bits that didn't get in there:
Waking up as MC's sister, Vanessa, after MC has been kidnapped. You jump into a mini-adventure with Vanessa, putting her through a couple of crazy trials, while she is trying to find her brother. Once he is found and freed, the game goes back to his point of view again.

Utilizing tools from your detective kit to discover easter eggs in the game, and alternative routes to solving some cases.

Every time Clara comes over and doesn't actually do any cleaning (either talking too much or fucking) or if she isn't hired to come at all, with each passing week, the apartment would get more cluttered and filthier. You could click on the filth to pick it up and clean (passing the time) or let it pile up.

About 100 peepviews in total were planned, with several easter eggs

Taking Jane's virginity challenge

Changing the movie reel at the drive-in to something more interesting

Glory Holes at the DriveIn Restrooms.

Dating challenges at the drive-in, as well.

The Bitch Slap Prime Game – the point is, slap prime would have had a new twist.

The Tits Slap Bitch Slap Prime Game – and yet another twist to the game, playing as Vanessa.

The highway chase, where you're fucking a woman possessed (by the aphrodisiac), while driving, avoiding obstacles and shooting at the enemies, all at the same time… previous games you have played give you all the skills you need to pull this off. Anyway, it was basically going to be a ridiculous timing game with humorous animations.

Making out challenge at Peak's Point, where you are on multiple dates in the same night.

About two dozen more main characters

Organizing a neighborhood orgy

Getting Polly cast in Austin's new play

Of course, numerous sex scenes and sequences we would have jammed in there.

So that's it. The other 80% of the game.

Again, I can't thank all of you enough who have been supportive. Every dollar earned was poured back into this project and though it wasn't finished, I hope it did bring you some enjoyment. I will be suspending payments soon, so no one gets accidentally charged in the future. Following that, I will close the page when word is fully out. Cheers, everyone! It has been a pleasure getting to know so many of you.
Well fuck

May 19, 2020
You gotta do this before you discover June, early in the game.
Ohh well that makes way more sense now. Thanks!

I also finally got to the minigame with Donna to get Rita's key - it seems like it is tied to the "Text Speed" in the options. I had it set to max for dialogue purposes and the game was impossible for me on a mouse and keyboard until I figured out to turn that parameter down.

Once you've gone through all 4 keys to Rita's place (and all 4 abductions), is there any conclusion to that quest line besides losing the item on your notepad? Any way to jog your memory or figure things out with Rita? Or is that for future chapters?

Last edited:
Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019

I also finally got to the minigame with Donna to get Rita's key - it seems like it is tied to the "Text Speed" in the options. I had it set to max for dialogue purposes and the game was impossible for me on a mouse and keyboard until I figured out to turn that parameter down.

Once you've gone through all 4 keys to Rita's place (and all 4 abductions), is there any conclusion to that quest line besides losing the item on your notepad? Any way to jog your memory or figure things out with Rita? Or is that for future chapters?
That's intended for the next chapter, yes. :)

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I think I have all this more obvious in the latest release, but go talk to 2-Cents and Freddie Felix at the club. If that does nothing, let me know and send a save file, if possible. Thanks!
Im on the Android version (and idk where to find the save file).
I talked to 2-c (only option "how ya been TC?" ) and Freddy (the guitar game) so nothing about the case and on the tip-note there's just "play the guitar at The Top Hat to earn money" and "keep asking everyone in the world about clues for who may have strangled Franz Marquis"
PS: thank you alot for the belp

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020

Wait what keys? Why am I missing all of this?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Im on the Android version (and idk where to find the save file).
I talked to 2-c (only option "how ya been TC?" ) and Freddy (the guitar game) so nothing about the case and on the tip-note there's just "play the guitar at The Top Hat to earn money" and "keep asking everyone in the world about clues for who may have strangled Franz Marquis"
PS: thank you alot for the belp
I think I have a better tutorial for this in the latest version. The "keep asking around..." tip will never go away until you finish the second clues game. Have some days pass by and Amanda should show up. when the option comes up to "take a stab at who strangled Franz..." go ahead and do that. If that option never comes up, let me know please. Thanks!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Wait what keys? Why am I missing all of this?
Because there is so much to do in Paradise! :) Let's see if I can help. Have you witnessed Rita get abducted yet? You'll need to see her get abducted twice, before you're motivated enough to help Rita entirely. Go talk to her and exhaust all the options regarding the UFO, then you will be on a mission to find a key to her apartment and sneak in before the aliens abduct her again.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Because there is so much to do in Paradise! :) Let's see if I can help. Have you witnessed Rita get abducted yet? You'll need to see her get abducted twice, before you're motivated enough to help Rita entirely. Go talk to her and exhaust all the options regarding the UFO, then you will be on a mission to find a key to her apartment and sneak in before the aliens abduct her again.
I've seen this 6 time but the only thing that I got talking to her I that she continues to not giving any hints

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I think I have a better tutorial for this in the latest version. The "keep asking around..." tip will never go away until you finish the second clues game. Have some days pass by and Amanda should show up. when the option comes up to "take a stab at who strangled Franz..." go ahead and do that. If that option never comes up, let me know please. Thanks!
You mean the pairing minigame? I already done that.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I would like to do that but on the APK I don't know where to find it
I am not sure how accurate this information still is, but I found this, assuming you have an SD card:
"SD:/Android/data/com.{gamename}.program/files/saves/ "

Hope that helps!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Found it, but it was pl.test
Be sure to use the notebook in the bedroom for tips on moving forward. In your case, you need to advance Gretta's storyline for more to trigger in the game. Look out the window. Top right window, big-busted widow in the window shows up sometimes. Click on her when you see her silhouette, confirm she is there, then leave your apartment and walk over to hers. It's the building where Polly lives. Go up to to the third floor. Meet her first time, then go another day for a second visit. If ever you see her in Peepview, you can visit her at her apartment. I think sometimes she will answer even if not in Peepview, but it's random. That should get you going. Cheers!

• Red Heart

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Be sure to use the notebook in the bedroom for tips on moving forward. In your case, you need to advance Gretta's storyline for more to trigger in the game. Look out the window. Top right window, big-busted widow in the window shows up sometimes. Click on her when you see her silhouette, confirm she is there, then leave your apartment and walk over to hers. It's the building where Polly lives. Go up to to the third floor. Meet her first time, then go another day for a second visit. If ever you see her in Peepview, you can visit her at her apartment. I think sometimes she will answer even if not in Peepview, but it's random. That should get you going. Cheers!
Yes, but after that minigame, nothing has changed, same tip (except for Gretta) same scenes, nothing to do about the alien thing tho

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Are you reading the notebook in the bedroom after you do the minigame with gretta? You need to try to push the story forward (unless the game is bugged and it isn't working, in which case I need your current save file after you did the minigame). Anyway, look out the window on Friday nights, be sure you watch the abduction... do it for two fridays, and then exhaust conversations about aliens with Rita... then you should be able to open up getting Rita's keys challenge.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes