Oct 3, 2017
That's really strange. Just loaded up your game to check again and working fine for me. For sake of clarity, what version of the game are you playing and on what platform? On my end, I load up where you left off, go to sleep and move the day forward, then I took a nap immediately and she shows up that mid-morning. Here's a video with your saved game.

Mega

If this doesn't work, let me know, please.
That's really interesting. Technically speaking there shouldn't be any differences as I don't use any external mods and save is the same so I don't see how it may differ. I use 15.0 and Windows 10. I fooled around with console commands but since the save is the same I suppose they are not save-breaking things. Could you maybe send me a save when Amanda comes up and there is the "take a stab at" option?

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
That's really interesting. Technically speaking there shouldn't be any differences as I don't use any external mods and save is the same so I don't see how it may differ. I use 15.0 and Windows 10. I fooled around with console commands but since the save is the same I suppose they are not save-breaking things. Could you maybe send me a save when Amanda comes up and there is the "take a stab at" option?
It's been just over two months since I was writing code everyday, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but it may be that you're playing v0.15. I know 0.16.x would work for you. I can't/won't personally drop that right now, because we're prepped to go to Steam with the latest 0.16 version. In case it does work, attached is the save file as you requested. Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: G0upil
Oct 3, 2017
It's been just over two months since I was writing code everyday, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but it may be that you're playing v0.15. I know 0.16.x would work for you. I can't/won't personally drop that right now, because we're prepped to go to Steam with the latest 0.16 version. In case it does work, attached is the save file as you requested. Cheers!
I totally understand that you wouldn't drop 0.16, even after playing with the save you provided I can't seem to progress in the game so I guess I broke the game somehow :/ Also I wanted to ask some stuff about the game's future I didn't read all the pages in the forum so forgive me if you've already answered these questions, I think I read in this thread or in the Patreon page that the game was going to be abandoned because it was not sustainable anymore? Is that gone now since you said that you are prepping for Steam release? Also how much will the game be on Steam, have you decided on a price tag if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks in advance and thanks for your effort to help!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I totally understand that you wouldn't drop 0.16, even after playing with the save you provided I can't seem to progress in the game so I guess I broke the game somehow :/ Also I wanted to ask some stuff about the game's future I didn't read all the pages in the forum so forgive me if you've already answered these questions, I think I read in this thread or in the Patreon page that the game was going to be abandoned because it was not sustainable anymore? Is that gone now since you said that you are prepping for Steam release? Also how much will the game be on Steam, have you decided on a price tag if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks in advance and thanks for your effort to help!
The game is releasing on Steam on Sept 18. If it does well on that platform, we will definitely move forward with more. I'm pricing the game at $5.99, and that price point was determined on two factors. 1. Total hours of gameplay (most new players tell me they put in between 8 to 10 hours to reach the end of chapter one. That said, there's also some "replayability", as many challenges can be solved in different ways. 2. We need about 1,200 downloads on Steam to inject enough funds to develop Chapter 2 to be as in-depth as the first.

I hope you've enjoyed the game so far. I'd be very happy if we do well enough to march forward with it. It's been a blast learning to code, while developing.

Cheers!

BerTer

Jun 30, 2018
The game is releasing on Steam on Sept 18. If it does well on that platform, we will definitely move forward with more. I'm pricing the game at $5.99, and that price point was determined on two factors. 1. Total hours of gameplay (most new players tell me they put in between 8 to 10 hours to reach the end of chapter one. That said, there's also some "replayability", as many challenges can be solved in different ways. 2. We need about 1,200 downloads on Steam to inject enough funds to develop Chapter 2 to be as in-depth as the first.

I hope you've enjoyed the game so far. I'd be very happy if we do well enough to march forward with it. It's been a blast learning to code, while developing.

Cheers!
Hi, can you please wrote 0.15 changelog?

And I want to tell you that I've become a Patreon 3 days ago. I really like this game, I hope to you luck. Thanks!

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018

Cheers!
I did end up buying it on Steam, $6 is a good price. I noticed you added a lot more content since the last release here, and it's all pretty good. Would Chapter 2 be like a DLC the way Telltale's games used to be released?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I did end up buying it on Steam, $6 is a good price. I noticed you added a lot more content since the last release here, and it's all pretty good. Would Chapter 2 be like a DLC the way Telltale's games used to be released?
Thank you so much for purchasing on Steam! In regards to your question, I am unfamiliar with how Telltale games released their content. For now, I envision each chapter being able to be played independently or consecutively, depending on the user, but I have to dive into some coding challenges to know for sure. Whether it is released as a completely separate game or DLC, I just don't know yet. Right now, my focus is trying to generate sales on Steam so we can push forward with the rest.

Please leave an honest review the game on steam, if you have the time and gumption. I'm told they're critically important to a game's success, so I'm trying to encourage folks. :) Cheers!

May 19, 2020
Are there going to be any more updates, or is Ch.1 complete now?

If/when you guys hit your sales goal, how much time do you expect before there's any new content?
I bought it on Steam and just about done, just trying to get to the end of Rita's content now. Still a fun game, gave it a good review and hoping to see more someday.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Are there going to be any more updates, or is Ch.1 complete now?

If/when you guys hit your sales goal, how much time do you expect before there's any new content?
I bought it on Steam and just about done, just trying to get to the end of Rita's content now. Still a fun game, gave it a good review and hoping to see more someday.
I don't have the answers to these questions yet, actually. Supposing we do meet our goals, I could probably have much of it coded, before the art even starts coming in. I would like to do a much bigger pace for part 2, but we still gotta build the audience. Thanks for the review! I certainly wish more people pick it up and the reviews always help. :)

Reactions: Back

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
We have a fan who is beginning to play with 3d art wanting to do some renders of June. We threw together a little game. Helps me keep my coding chops up, too. I enjoy throwing these minigames together and have many planned for Part 2. Should one happen to replay this game, you will discover a lot of subtle, random changes (like answers June gets right and wrong). A couple easter eggs too. Cheers!

#vKQyC3kAfGSKSrn1V3Ld17T6ytOLSeP6iUdfatz6VZU

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
We have a fan who is beginning to play with 3d art wanting to do some renders of June. We threw together a little game. Helps me keep my coding chops up, too. I enjoy throwing these minigames together and have many planned for Part 2. Should one happen to replay this game, you will discover a lot of subtle, random changes (like answers June gets right and wrong). A couple easter eggs too. Cheers!

Mega#vKQyC3kAfGSKSrn1V3Ld17T6ytOLSeP6iUdfatz6VZU
what on earth happened to you guys and your game man....That art style just made your game into a generic cheap looking renpy game

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes