ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Go see Dex and talk to him. As you leave, he will tell you to convince Gretta to model for you. That should start opening many more things. Thanks for catching this. It shows the walkthrough was missing some info.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Diff_Uni

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
Am i missing something? Maxed out the guitar and even got the badge notification, but the badge wont show up in my book and i get boo'd off stage everytime

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Am i missing something? Maxed out the guitar and even got the badge notification, but the badge wont show up in my book and i get boo'd off stage everytime
Make sure you turn off all "skip transition" options in your preferences. That should fix the problem.

Reactions: EmpressVII

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
Make sure you turn off all "skip transition" options in your preferences. That should fix the problem.
Thank you, now i just need to figure out Bethe's whole thing. everytime i go to her apartment when it's time for top hat to open it says I don't need to be there

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Thank you, now i just need to figure out Bethe's whole thing. everytime i go to her apartment when it's time for top hat to open it says I don't need to be there
You can't talk with Bethe at her apartment until you get to know her better. If you talked to Freddie about a job opportunity for Bethe, go talk to Bethe back in the courtyard (she appears at random). You should be able to lead the convo to open up more from there.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Depends on the scene, but most don't have them. However, you did remind me that I intended to add dialog in at least two of them, but never wrapped that up. It'll be something for me to fine-tune, definitely.
Yes because dialog gives life and added some spice to the scenes

Pilat

Oct 25, 2019
Is there a way to replay the sex scene with Amanda (detective)? I can't seem to find it. Also thanks to every kind soul that helps with problems or questions with the game, the developer included :)

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Is there a way to replay the sex scene with Amanda (detective)? I can't seem to find it. Also thanks to every kind soul that helps with problems or questions with the game, the developer included :)
The short answer is yes, you can replay those scenes, but after you have had sex with her the first time, and when she comes by your apartment again. If you solved the Lovers Leap case, she'll have sex with you, and if she is still in a "visit MC loop" regarding the second clues game, you can bang her every time she stops by the apartment (not the office).

Another way to do it is to buy the lie detector and play through that series of actions. > call on skinny sam to buy the lie detector > try it out on your sister > get della to call sam about getting a refund > amanda will arrive here, interrupting this process.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: fugazi666
Oct 3, 2017
Hello there, first of all this is a great game. However I am stuck. I've done all four Rita keys and there are still 2 clues about Rita in the notebook. I think you said that that was the end of her content but I still have those clues. Also I think I asked everyone about the murder but I can't get any options to talk about Franz's strangulation. I tried calling everyone, tried talking to everyone. I suppose the plot should progress with me talking about greg to someone but Amanda only comes to fuck or for bjs. I don't know what I'm missing. Thank you. Here's my save

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hello there, first of all this is a great game. However I am stuck. I've done all four Rita keys and there are still 2 clues about Rita in the notebook. I think you said that that was the end of her content but I still have those clues. Also I think I asked everyone about the murder but I can't get any options to talk about Franz's strangulation. I tried calling everyone, tried talking to everyone. I suppose the plot should progress with me talking about greg to someone but Amanda only comes to fuck or for bjs. I don't know what I'm missing. Thank you. Here's my save
I'll check out your save game soon, but just in case, go talk to Dex. Sometimes that triggers that section moving forward. If that doesn't work, I should find the answer soon. Thanks!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I loaded your game and found the issue. When Amanda drops by to visit, select "Take a stab at... (solving the crime)" - Most likely, what is happening is you didn't collect every clue available for the second clues game, but some you miss, you can't go back and rediscover. (I just checked, and either you got them all or very close). Anyway, it all depends on the order in which things play out, whether you can get every one, but even without everyone, you'll have enough to move the story forward.

Hope that helps!

Oct 3, 2017
I loaded your game and found the issue. When Amanda drops by to visit, select "Take a stab at... (solving the crime)" - Most likely, what is happening is you didn't collect every clue available for the second clues game, but some you miss, you can't go back and rediscover. (I just checked, and either you got them all or very close). Anyway, it all depends on the order in which things play out, whether you can get every one, but even without everyone, you'll have enough to move the story forward.

Hope that helps!
When Amanda drops by, I only have two options with this and whether or not I accept or refuse her fun request, I don't have any options as "Take a stab at...".
1599037129030.png

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
When Amanda drops by, I only have two options with this and whether or not I accept or refuse her fun request, I don't have any options as "Take a stab at...".
View attachment 797891
That's really strange. Just loaded up your game to check again and working fine for me. For sake of clarity, what version of the game are you playing and on what platform? On my end, I load up where you left off, go to sleep and move the day forward, then I took a nap immediately and she shows up that mid-morning. Here's a video with your saved game.

If this doesn't work, let me know, please.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes