• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
what on earth happened to you guys and your game man....That art style just made your game into a generic cheap looking renpy game
That's not the actual game, nor the art that will be used for it. That's just an extra bonus as I developed a minigame.

Reactions: dongerchan

UkantCMe

Nov 2, 2018
I don't know if this will help, but there's this site called itch.io and you might post your game there.

epichoster

Jun 11, 2019
Hello Dev, I have some question to ask you.
What can the "Lie detector" actually do?
Now, I'm a little bit confused with it. Especially, the "setting" of detector when I used with Della.
Please, give me a hint about the setting or controlling of the lie detector.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hello Dev, I have some question to ask you.
What can the "Lie detector" actually do?
Now, I'm a little bit confused with it. Especially, the "setting" of detector when I used with Della.
Please, give me a hint about the setting or controlling of the lie detector.
The three switches on top left control the shocks to the left nipple, right nipple and vagina. The arrows control amount of time they will be shocked, and the dial controls the intensity (or vice versa - can't remember off hand). Based on intensity/body part/duration being stimulated affects how much Pain and Pleasure she is receiving. Just experiment until you get it right. You need to get both meters up to 70 - 90% before asking Della a question, to get the truth out of her. Hope that helps!

Reactions: fugazi666

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Annabelle what time can you talk to her every time i try it just says i should not vist her right now
You can always visit when you see Annabelle and Vanessa in peepview. Just hop over after you see them there. Otherwise, I believe it is a low random chance they are available. Hope that helps!

Reactions: cyberdemon100

UkantCMe

Nov 2, 2018
You need to reach the end of chapter one (there's a cut scene) and it should open up after that when you go to work at the detective agency. Hope that helps!
How do you get to the end of Chapter 1? I'm at a point where there are no more hints on my notepad.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes