Inggo

Nov 15, 2017
ParadiseLofts I'm considering buying your game in Steam because I want more adult games of this kind (mystery/adventure). I noticed it's not marked as Early Access, yet it's not tagged as "completed" here. Is this game still expecting updates? I understand that it's a 1-of-3-part-series. Will parts 2 and 3 be added in the future, or will they be separate games?

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
ParadiseLofts I'm considering buying your game in Steam because I want more adult games of this kind (mystery/adventure). I noticed it's not marked as Early Access, yet it's not tagged as "completed" here. Is this game still expecting updates? I understand that it's a 1-of-3-part-series. Will parts 2 and 3 be added in the future, or will they be separate games?
Assuming we finish them in the future as intended, they would be separate games. If it helps to understand the scope of the game, it's about 12 to 14 hours of content for most players who reach the end of Part 1. Thanks!

Reactions: Inggo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Assuming we finish them in the future as intended, they would be separate games. If it helps to understand the scope of the game, it's about 12 to 14 hours of content for most players who reach the end of Part 1. Thanks!
Very interesting, I really hope that you would complete Part 1 in this year and move to Part 2. Hopefully after my financial balance out after the pandemic I would buy your game on steam to support you, this is a good game after all

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Very interesting, I really hope that you would complete Part 1 in this year and move to Part 2. Hopefully after my financial balance out after the pandemic I would buy your game on steam to support you, this is a good game after all
Part 1 is finished... I just haven't tagged it properly, apparently.. but it does end with a cutscene and teaser to Part 2.

Inggo

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for the clarification. Last question; is Steam the best place to buy your game outside Patreon (sorry, can't really afford and commit to a subscription-based service), or is this game available in a different place where you get a better cut?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the clarification. Last question; is Steam the best place to buy your game outside Patreon (sorry, can't really afford and commit to a subscription-based service), or is this game available in a different place where you get a better cut?
Steam is the best place to get it, in your circumstance. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inggo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My god! You make me literally sweating with lot of choices, 1 of them is choose to either hang around with Donna until drunk and have "fun" with her or save Dex ass which is the hardest choice I have even made this time
Part of me just want him to be dead so that I could have some more time with every girls, but part of me didn't want any character to be harm....Every decision was very tough to choose....

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot about solving cases like detective too, still have some problem to finding clues and some cases need to be redone a few times to complete but love it (and that dramatic music everytime you choose a crime case to solve....epic). The only case I hate would be fixing the pipes, that one should be the only case where we REALLY need lot more help than some hint and skip button to cheat
Still think that we need more sex scenes with Gretta, and maybe some more one time scenes being add to the Gallery like when you clicking her vaginal

Last edited:

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
how to complete the guitar mini-game? I do not have time to get to the center of the circle even in easy mode, but just hitting the edge does not count as a success. Maybe there is some kind of trick who knows?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
how/when to take voyeur pics for Dex of Zoe (bathroom) ?
late at night, look out the window of your bedroom (and it is still somewhat random then, but just exit window and go back into it a few times if you have to). She'll be walking in the kitchen naked.. gotta time the photo just right. Hope that helps!

Reactions: kat777

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
how to complete the guitar mini-game? I do not have time to get to the center of the circle even in easy mode, but just hitting the edge does not count as a success. Maybe there is some kind of trick who knows?
It appears you have a transitions skip option turned on, and the game is impossible to play with it. I tried coding the ability to have that trigger be turned off, but apparently some people have had it triggered on, anyway, no fault of their own. Check your preferences, or there may be a hotkey that activated it?? I think I finally figured out how to code around this issue in the future. Apologies for the struggle!

UkantCMe

Nov 2, 2018
I just increase my mouse sensitivity a bit for faster movement and I make sure to click the middle of the circle.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hello! How do you unlock the G.A.M locations. I can't seem to do it for some reason. Bug maybe? To anyone that can help thank you in advance.
That opens up after or around when Dex gets into trouble, depending on your choices. You may not be far enough in the game. Use the notebook in the bedroom for the walkthrough, if you happen to be unfamiliar with it. It should help. Hope that helps!

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
late at night, look out the window of your bedroom (and it is still somewhat random then, but just exit window and go back into it a few times if you have to). She'll be walking in the kitchen naked.. gotta time the photo just right. Hope that helps!
but it is written bathroom, kitchen task for Freddie is done, are both same ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope in the future you would add option to just simply order a drink and sit down to watch the strip show in Top Hat club, playing the guitar minigame I'm always got distracted by the dancers and truly want to see the entire show for fun not being force to focus on playing the guitar. Maybe another option to buy a drink for 1 of Freddie's girl or Bethe after the show is over and then having sex with them after that could be a nice addition too
Oh! And find some more way to earn lot more money too, after solving every cases in the officer I don't have anymore way to earn big money beside working for Freddie club, and I'm accidently buy something from Sam's catalouge (which I think I got scammed) so now Donna chase my ass after I couldn't pay the rent and had to choose to call for MC's mother for the money

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes