• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
ParadiseLofts I left a couple of minor bugs on your Discord, not sure if you have checked them out. Also, I've almost finished the Spanish translation but sadly I have some problems with the general tips section of the notebook, which is made of pictures (the same happens with some minigames instructions and the Gretta's gift puzzle, which are also pics with some text written on them). Could you at least tell me what was the font used in the notebook, please? I can try to replicate that pics in Spanish

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
ParadiseLofts I left a couple of minor bugs on your Discord, not sure if you have checked them out. Also, I've almost finished the Spanish translation but sadly I have some problems with the general tips section of the notebook, which is made of pictures (the same happens with some minigames instructions and the Gretta's gift puzzle, which are also pics with some text written on them). Could you at least tell me what was the font used in the notebook, please? I can try to replicate that pics in Spanish
Hey, thanks for letting me know about those bugs and all the effort you put into this. I didn't see a notification pop up when you posted in discord, so I need to check my settings. As for the font, I actually don't know (lost the psd in a crash cuz I'm an idiot). I intend to revamp that whole tutorial/notebook, eventually. In game, the font is Caveat-Regular, I believe.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hey, thanks for letting me know about those bugs and all the effort you put into this. I didn't see a notification pop up when you posted in discord, so I need to check my settings. As for the font, I actually don't know (lost the psd in a crash cuz I'm an idiot). I intend to revamp that whole tutorial/notebook, eventually. In game, the font is Caveat-Regular, I believe.
Yeah it is, but translated text appears automatically in that font so that's not a problem. I guess I will just use some cartoonish/handwritten font available to replicate those pics (the new ones will only be showed if you're playing in Spanish). I'm currently working on the Yes/No buttons

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Cant open the notbook, it breaks the game, also cant fast skip dialogues with ctrl
As for the notebook, what platform are you on? I removed skip dialogue in an effort to fix other skip transition problems. I'll dig deeper on that issue.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
how to solve the case i cant get any more clues and there is nothing in the notebook
i model all the girls and got a job for beth and everything

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Have you moved forward with Rita and her father, Greg?
yes and also finished with the professor and got her clue

only thing left is to take camera photo for the couple fucking front of window..i took the photo but to give it to him he say his girl he was fucking need to b there with him to take the photo...but she is never there ..i see them fucking again but when i go fast to his apartment she is not there or its too late to knock or he is alone.

UkantCMe

Nov 2, 2018
Mega link for the new update?
There are other links for the update at the front page. The only downside is that it takes longer to download. But that's just my opinion if you want to know. I'm sure the Mega link would show up eventually.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
yes and also finished with the professor and got her clue

only thing left is to take camera photo for the couple fucking front of window..i took the photo but to give it to him he say his girl he was fucking need to b there with him to take the photo...but she is never there ..i see them fucking again but when i go fast to his apartment she is not there or its too late to knock or he is alone.
After the couple tells you to take a picture of them, you may have to try several nights or more before they show up again. Zoom in and it will take the picture for you. then develop it, and take it over the NEXT time you see them in the window. If that doesn't work, let me know.

So has Vanessa and Anna showed up? Check the tutorial in the bedroom to see what tasks, if any, are left.

Reactions: omarsayed
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes