ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Here's the save.
Hey, can you tell me a couple things. How far in the game are you? Did you get past the Clues Game with Detective Amanda? And is this save started from a previous version of the game? If so, how far back? Thanks for taking the time to answer!

dickchaneylol

Jan 28, 2019
The version is 14.1, and I've done all the cases in the office, and I'm pretty sure I'm done with the Clues Game with Amanda; she just periodically checks up on me

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
The version is 14.1, and I've done all the cases in the office, and I'm pretty sure I'm done with the Clues Game with Amanda; she just periodically checks up on me
Thanks for letting me know. I'll poke around a bit more with your save file, but I've never seen anything like it. After I triggered Zoe's challenge off with Freddie, like all the past convo options you ever had with him opened. Really weird. I'll keep digging later today when I have time. Last q for ya: what platform you are you playing on?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
got loop error on rita anal scene :'( help me
Make sure all "skip" options are triggered off. In your preferences and below dialogue boxes. I gotta find a piece of code that will work there to shut it off automatically. Mine isn't working for everyone, I think. Let me know if that works. Thanks!

Feb 16, 2018
Great game! But I kinda stuck after the 'maid' photoshoot' tho. And I can't see how much money I have and how do I earn it easily. Anyway, keep up the good work :)

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Great game! But I kinda stuck after the 'maid' photoshoot' tho. And I can't see how much money I have and how do I earn it easily. Anyway, keep up the good work :)
You just gotta tote around for a few days following that photoshoot and some people will start bangin' on your door and/or calling. You can check the notebook in the bedroom on "things to do" and it should let you know what's up. (keep clicking arrows, even if some pages are blank - i'll be fixing that in the future)

dickchaneylol

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for letting me know. I'll poke around a bit more with your save file, but I've never seen anything like it. After I triggered Zoe's challenge off with Freddie, like all the past convo options you ever had with him opened. Really weird. I'll keep digging later today when I have time. Last q for ya: what platform you are you playing on?
I'm playing on PC

witwicky13

Feb 29, 2020
Make sure all "skip" options are triggered off. In your preferences and below dialogue boxes. I gotta find a piece of code that will work there to shut it off automatically. Mine isn't working for everyone, I think. Let me know if that works. Thanks!
thanks a lot, the problem fix thank you for answering my question :D

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
I decided to apply some brute force to the mismatched gifts puzzle, since it's small enough (4!³=13824 combinations).

Result: you don't need to ask for additional clues; the initial eight are enough to eliminate all combinations but one.

Unexpected result: you actually only need seven of them; "Rita did not get the gloves" is redundant!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I decided to apply some brute force to the mismatched gifts puzzle, since it's small enough (4!³=13824 combinations).

Result: you don't need to ask for additional clues; the initial eight are enough to eliminate all combinations but one.

Unexpected result: you actually only need seven of them; "Rita did not get the gloves" is redundant!
Hah! I love this. I actually had a lot of fun putting that together and have considered adding more, but when I got down to developing it, man there were some headaches. Most importantly, I wanted to be sure it could be solved without any extra clues. So glad someone audited it. lol

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
How to pass the investigate plumbering on edith? I stuck on it. Help me
I don't have time to find it right now, but one user posted the solution in this thread somewhere, probably about ten or so pages back. It may be hidden under a spoiler tag.

Reactions: Jaeeee08
Feb 16, 2018
I have some questions again. Is the abduction the end of the line for the current version? I can't seem to cross out the 2 remaining 'to-do list', and I can't get another clue for the last list. Any walkthrough?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I have some questions again. Is the abduction the end of the line for the current version? I can't seem to cross out the 2 remaining 'to-do list', and I can't get another clue for the last list. Any walkthrough?
This game isn't linear so it's hard for me to answer that. What's on your to-do list?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes