ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Just a quick insight for everyone who plays this game: If you opened the extended map and want to take a peek at a few of the new locations opening soon, you can now visit the gas station and garage, the drive-in theater and the diner on the new extended map. There's nothing to do at those locations yet, but you will see the work of our new background artist. Cheers!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Think I replied to the wrong person the first time. Here's some tips: Make sure you exhaust all conversations you can with Clara, the maid, but if I am not mistaken, Gretta should automatically begin appearing after a certain amount of weeks pass, even if you don't do that with Clara. I will look into it more, as soon as I have time. Let me know if you're still having this issue, or send a save file if you can. Thank you!
Be my guest and take a look at my save; I went through literal weeks in game time and pretty much explored most other content. Dex wasn't saved if that matters at all (but I wasn't offered a job to get Gretta to model under one save where I did get there in time (and turn down Donna's offer). I also pretty much went through just about all the current content otherwise, too, though I didn't complete the UFO event a second time.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Be my guest and take a look at my save; I went through literal weeks in game time and pretty much explored most other content. Dex wasn't saved if that matters at all (but I wasn't offered a job to get Gretta to model under one save where I did get there in time (and turn down Donna's offer). I also pretty much went through just about all the current content otherwise, too, though I didn't complete the UFO event a second time.
Cool. Thanks for this. I'll dive in and figure out what's going on.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for sending that. There was indeed a route where triggering Gretta could be missed and you found it. I patched it up in the script and will have it included in the next update. For the time being, here's your save file with the appropriate variable triggered. I have no idea if wacky things will occur having this triggered so late in the game now, though. lol

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for sending that. There was indeed a route where triggering Gretta could be missed and you found it. I patched it up in the script and will have it included in the next update. For the time being, here's your save file with the appropriate variable triggered. I have no idea if wacky things will occur having this triggered so late in the game now, though. lol
It did the trick; I was able to get up to pace thanks to it.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

FlamerXXX

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for a great and fun game.
I have issues with the guitar game, whatever I do it's not working.

I'm playing the game on an Apple laptop and have tried with both trackpad and mouse to click on the dots, but nothing happens and it always result in a failure.

I've done all the guitar practice so it's not that.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for a great and fun game.
I have issues with the guitar game, whatever I do it's not working.

I'm playing the game on an Apple laptop and have tried with both trackpad and mouse to click on the dots, but nothing happens and it always result in a failure.

I've done all the guitar practice so it's not that.
Please make sure the "skip" feature/button is not on. If that doesn't work, please let me know.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
How do I turn that off?
Check your preferences to see if you have any of the skip features left on.. Also, at the bottom of the dialogue boxes, there are shortcut menu items: "back, history, skip, etc." - Make sure skip isn't highlighted there. I actually coded for the skip feature to not operate here, but I didn't test on every platform.

FlamerXXX

Jun 17, 2018
Check your preferences to see if you have any of the skip features left on.. Also, at the bottom of the dialogue boxes, there are shortcut menu items: "back, history, skip, etc." - Make sure skip isn't highlighted there. I actually coded for the skip feature to not operate here, but I didn't test on every platform.

Ok, skip is of in the preferences but not in the shortcut menu.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
What's bugging out on you specifically??
right click send me to back in time (about 10 15 scenes back)

saving will often show a thumbnail to the save screen instead of the game scene

sometime i get stuck in the photo shop and need to load an old save

others that i don't remember right now

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
right click send me to back in time (about 10 15 scenes back)

saving will often show a thumbnail to the save screen instead of the game scene

sometime i get stuck in the photo shop and need to load an old save

others that i don't remember right now
Hmm, what platform are you on? Right clicking makes you go back scenes?? Middle scroll button can be used for that, but I've never heard of that issue for anyone, ever, so I definitely want to look into it.

And what are you getting stuck at in photoshop? Like how? When? I need specifics to fix bugs, and this is an issue that no one else has brought up, so whatever you can tell me would be helpful. Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes