ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
So I had already backed up my save before visiting Dex and calling Dick. I have attached that Save and one after visiting DEx telling him about Gretta and then came back home called Dick and went back to Dex with no luck Save too.

1. pl.test.beforeprints (before visiting Dex. you can replicate from this )
2. pl.test.afterHandingToDex (already visited and called Dick. Already stuck scenario Save)
Quick question? Did you develop Gretta's photos in the bathroom?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
So I had already backed up my save before visiting Dex and calling Dick. I have attached that Save and one after visiting DEx telling him about Gretta and then came back home called Dick and went back to Dex with no luck Save too.

1. pl.test.beforeprints (before visiting Dex. you can replicate from this )
2. pl.test.afterHandingToDex (already visited and called Dick. Already stuck scenario Save)
Attached a save file. Let me know if that works for ya, please. Thanks!

Reactions: kalabhasand

kalabhasand

Mar 29, 2020
Quick question? Did you develop Gretta's photos in the bathroom?

Yes, I already developed Gretta's photos and also GAM location was not accessible. But I must say you're really supportive and quick in your replies.

Thanks for such quick resolutions and supporting the Paradise Lofts community. I'll try the save file and let you know.

Again thanks a lot. Really appreciate your help.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Attached a save file. Let me know if that works for ya, please. Thanks!
Following up on this, I am really glad you found this bug. I finally think I sealed up every one of them in that sequence. That whole bit with Dex either being dead or alive, and variables that play a factor in regards to where you're at with Gretta, and who, when and how pics get developed also being a factor, well... that was exceptionally complicated. Pretty sure I committed a dozen or so coding sins throwing that together. lol

kalabhasand

Mar 29, 2020
Following up on this, I am really glad you found this bug. I finally think I sealed up every one of them in that sequence. That whole bit with Dex either being dead or alive, and variables that play a factor in regards to where you're at with Gretta, and who, when and how pics get developed also being a factor, well... that was exceptionally complicated. Pretty sure I committed a dozen or so coding sins throwing that together. lol
Cool thing man. Lemme know if you ever need any help on the same. I can go through the source code myself if required.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Used the save file you gave me. Works like a charm. Did you see what was the issue in my save file ?

Thanks a lot
I had to close off the possibility of developing Gretta's pics if Dex is kept alive. Thanks on your coding offer. I may take ya up on it one day. :)

Bidz

Jun 26, 2018
I believe you must be playing an older version, before I corrected that bug. I thought the latest .13 version fixed that, but it might be the one following.
I was playing on 0.13.1, but after you mentioned that you fixed that bug I tried to install 0.14 with no positive result. It looks like my game soft-lock itself on 0.12 cause I can't help Rita with UFO, I don't have any more information in the notepad, and it would explain my problems with Clara. So it might be cause by my stupid phone.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I was playing on 0.13.1, but after you mentioned that you fixed that bug I tried to install 0.14 with no positive result. It looks like my game soft-lock itself on 0.12 cause I can't help Rita with UFO, I don't have any more information in the notepad, and it would explain my problems with Clara. So it might be cause by my stupid phone.
Yeah, as much as it sucks (and it really does), I encourage you to start from the beginning. Unfortunately, on Android, I noticed the skip feature doesn't work very often. Some good news, many of the challenges can be solved more than one way, so you could replay while trying to do a thing or two differently.

Bidz

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, as much as it sucks (and it really does), I encourage you to start from the beginning. Unfortunately, on Android, I noticed the skip feature doesn't work very often. Some good news, many of the challenges can be solved more than one way, so you could replay while trying to do a thing or two differently.
Ok. Thank you for you help. I wish this awesome game had more attention, because it deserves it.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Ok. Thank you for you help. I wish this awesome game had more attention, because it deserves it.
I appreciate the compliments, A LOT! I absolutely fell in love with coding and really enjoy doing this project. If you ever get time during this lock down (assuming you're locked down, too) write a review! We could use 'em, badly. I'm gonna try to tap some youtubers into reviewing the game, too, 'cause we desperately need some attention. lol

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
and oso i zero clue how to trigger easter egg... try be drunk before visiting neighbours seem doesnt trigger any easter egg...

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Some event repetitive..like rita kidnapped event and oso clue about elbow... i dunno if that intended or not
The alien kidnaps Rita, explains to you that they wipe her memory using the "perfect orgasm" - not a second or two later, you wake up two days later and your character can't remember anything about the ship or the alien or the abductions....

hmm...

Once your character shows up at the ship and sees a shitload of Rita's keys laying around, he'll connect the dots.

kalabhasand

Mar 29, 2020
The alien kidnaps Rita, explains to you that they wipe her memory using the "perfect orgasm" - not a second or two later, you wake up two days later and your character can't remember anything about the ship or the alien or the abductions....

hmm...

Once your character shows up at the ship and sees a shitload of Rita's keys laying around, he'll connect the dots.

Apart from above exception ... I am unable to find key in Rita's purse the fourth time (The purse is not there.. it just says Rita left for shower something something. but nothing else like it said last time to steal from her purse). First time I took it from Nudist Park . Second time from the lady that collects rent. Third time from the purse of Rita. Went to spaceship and came back. Tried to do the same fourth time and went to her apartment as no other person gives me the key. Tried sequences to ensure may be something is wrong with that but no luck. Now not able to get the sequence where i can get to ship again and see shitload of keys. Even tried getting key copy device from Skinny using his catalogue. No luck till now. Am I doing something wrong ??

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Apart from above exception ... I am unable to find key in Rita's purse the fourth time (The purse is not there.. it just says Rita left for shower something something. but nothing else like it said last time to steal from her purse). First time I took it from Nudist Park . Second time from the lady that collects rent. Third time from the purse of Rita. Went to spaceship and came back. Tried to do the same fourth time and went to her apartment as no other person gives me the key. Tried sequences to ensure may be something is wrong with that but no luck. Now not able to get the sequence where i can get to ship again and see shitload of keys. Even tried getting key copy device from Skinny using his catalogue. No luck till now. Am I doing something wrong ??
You are doing nothing wrong, other than playing the game faster than I can write it. :)

I apologize if I inferred there are more than three ways to get the key, as there are only 3 ways for now. I'll be adding to that sequence in the future, with more keys to be found and a deeper dive into what goes on with Rita.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes