Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Is there anyone knows where is the last pieces of Ryko's poster?
I already searching in whole place and I found nothing, please guys if you know this one please tell me
  • The first piece is found inside the drawer between the beds in Jack's room.
  • The second piece is found inside the drawer in the Radio Tower in the Lagoon.
  • The last piece is found in the Resort's Storage room, inside a box on the shelves. You'll need to check in with Karen to gain access to the room.
For other questions, you could also check the guides on Steam:

arieshazel720

Mar 19, 2022
  • The first piece is found inside the drawer between the beds in Jack's room.
  • The second piece is found inside the drawer in the Radio Tower in the Lagoon.
  • The last piece is found in the Resort's Storage room, inside a box on the shelves. You'll need to check in with Karen to gain access to the room.
For other questions, you could also check the guides on Steam:
Thank's bro... I've already found it the ladt pieces of Ryoko's torn poster and I think it's little tricky to find the last one... hehe

we should be more careful & thorough in looking for something like poster pieces.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey. Karen is playing hide and go seek and has me completely blocked.
  • Cath needs Gabby's panties
  • Gabby needs solder from Karen
  • Maria needs a broom from Karen
  • Reyna needs a mop from Karen
  • Erik tells me to go do work
  • Karen is nowhere at any time of day - haven't seen her since the first conversation about the Sex Chips
  • I go down to the storage room in the morning - it's locked
I tried starting from the beginning, thinking maybe I was locked out because I had started from an old save. But still no luck.

Help?

AegonTargaryenTC

Formerly 'rhaegon12'
Aug 13, 2018
For those who are still missing Raven's 3rd scene in the spankbank here's how I unlocked it.
Start a new game and play through the beginning missions.
When you get to the quest "Tuvatuva Reality TV" (It's Raven's first quest) you'll help Raven look for her camera. After the cutscene where she falls off the ladder you'll be given dialogue options that sort of branch off but the main point is you have to reject her offer of sex. Here's the dialogue options I went with:
  • Fuck the small talk. Kiss her again. -> Whoah. Hold up... -> Depends on the girl... -> Hold up. It's a trap!
There's a faster route though that only uses 2 dialogue choices:
  • What just happen? -> Maybe sometimes...
Either way the end results are the same.

When you get to her second quest called "B-roll Begins" is when the scene is unlocked. After you collect the 5 correct photos of b-roll you'll speak to Raven at the lounge and she'll invite you to her studio (room) to edit the photos. Go into her room and choose any of the first 3 dialogue options they don't really matter. After you edit the 2 photos in the minigame choose the following dialogue options:
  • Talk about how you feel...? -> I mean, yeah. -> Well, I'm still up if you're up to it.

This is the only dialogue path that triggered the scene for me in this quest. I haven't gone past this point to see if it's still unlockable in later quests. This was the last scene that was always missing for me so if you're in the same boat there you go.

I want to thank Droid Productions for pointing me in the right direction on discord. So if you're not part of the discord server check it out, it's really helpful and will keep you updated.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Have you checked the walkthroughs?
Yup.

In order to start "Karen's Quests," you actually need to find her.

In "Jack's Quests," I've completed:
  • Explore the Beach
  • Explore the Boat
  • Get Some Rest & Check Outside

I've started "Explore the Resort" -- but there's that pesky "You can also talk to Karen to check her out."

No, I can't. She's not anywhere on the island at any time of day or night. All of the resort rooms aside from the generator room are locked, including the Storage area, where I'm told she's supposed to hang out. She's not in her room (it's locked) and she is never in the lobby. She's nowhere.

Here are the active quests/statuses:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried to move forward without going down any of the side quests, but that doesn't seem to make any difference at all. Everyone wants me to talk to Karen, and Karen is nowhere to be found. :(

I'm running the current version (0.14.0) on a Windows 10 machine. :shrug:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I been struggling a bit to find the last few wallpapers I'm missing and i can't seem to trigger them.
Any advise how to get them would be appreciated

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I been struggling a bit to find the last few wallpapers I'm missing and i can't seem to trigger them.
Any advise how to get them would be appreciated
If you're on the you can get a hint on how to unlock a wallpaper that's still locked by clicking on it. We'll roll that feature into the public build at the next public update (in a couple of weeks time), since it seems a dearly desired feature.

We also just added a deep-dive into Karen, for those of you interested in that kind of thing.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
If you're on the you can get a hint on how to unlock a wallpaper that's still locked by clicking on it. We'll roll that feature into the public build at the next public update (in a couple of weeks time), since it seems a dearly desired feature.

We also just added a deep-dive into Karen, for those of you interested in that kind of thing.
Ah i'm not yet, then i'll patiently wait.

I did manage to find out one of them, being drinking wine 3x with Karen. Can't believe i missed that one.

One of them looks to be gabby and cath at the jacuzzi? But i took them both there multipile times, and didn't really seem to trigger something both went.
Another Karen picture, but which event i didn't do thrice yet??
And a Mi sun one, but i can't seem to find any event to do with her. (and involves a mirror?)

Shouldn't be anything Woodle related i think, nor swimming

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Maria's sketch seems broken. When I do the outlines the counter stays at 0%. I've reloaded saves from a couple of days before, but it always ends up the same.

Edit: After reloading a few times, found a workaround that also seems like a bug. If I rapid click on "skip" before it's ready, the outline suddenly fills in and the counter goes to 100% and the next dialog starts. I can start coloring, but the counter stops at 4% and doesn't progress. Even when I finish, I still have to use the skip button again.

Edit2: I wasn't able to repeat the "workaround" bug again.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maria's sketch seems broken. When I do the outlines the counter stays at 0%. I've reloaded saves from a couple of days before, but it always ends up the same.
Hmm... curious. We'll have a look.

Could you get me the player.log, in case something weird is going on ? It'll be here:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lus

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Hmm... curious. We'll have a look.

Could you get me the player.log, in case something weird is going on ? It'll be here:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lus
Sent a DM with the file attached. I also edited my last comment with some more info. Somebody else in this thread had the same problem, so it isn't just me.

Other person with the same problem: https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-14-0-flexible-media.63083/page-124#post-7891650

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
How do you trigger the bikini photoshoot? Tori messaged to say she would have Raven put one together, but it never happened. I've finished everything else. All quests say "In development," I've maxed relationship meters with everyone, everyone has their bikinis, I've jacuzzi'd with everybody (multiple times), I've swam in the pool with everybody (multiple times), I've done all the little side things you can do with people like yoga, smoking, etc, multiple times. I still never got the photoshoot. Looking at my wallpapers list, that is most of what I'm missing, but there are still other things that are definitely not part of that that I'm still missing. I have all of the pictures the girls send for doing the word game (got one from each one). Seriously though, who put "poop soup" as one of the words? I was eating when it came up...

• Haha
Reactions: drpavelcia

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm hard stucked. Girls needs bikinis for jacuzzi but the catalogue says 'coming soon'. I can't find the life of me how to enable swimsuits on catalogue. How can I buy swimsuits? It's not in the Walkthrough either

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm hard stucked. Girls needs bikinis for jacuzzi but the catalogue says 'coming soon'. I can't find the life of me how to enable swimsuits on catalogue. How can I buy swimsuits? It's not in the Walkthrough either
Needs the pool to open up, which happens as a result of Maria's Pool Quest line. Likely what's happening is that you're not doing the relaxation activities (like chilling with Maria sunbathing by clicking on the sunbeds next to the pool).

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes