packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Guys... I love this game but I still cannot get any bananas or Bamboo ? I visit for several day and nothing. also the raven body paint is not fixed. Now I have 2 quests I can not finish.... Icecream and the gorge bridge. I there an override command I can use ?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The quality of this game improves with each update, and question to the devs if you will have more patreon donation will you consider adding Voice acting to the game?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The quality of this game improves with each update, and question to the devs if you will have more patreon donation will you consider adding Voice acting to the game?
There's WAY too much text to VO everything. Like several paperbacks worth. We did commission some girls to do moaning sounds in the sex scenes, but beyond that it'd be killing.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
There's WAY too much text to VO everything. Like several paperbacks worth. We did commission some girls to do moaning sounds in the sex scenes, but beyond that it'd be killing.
Good to know, so from what I've heard rachel is the last girl to be introduced. So if its the case, you will now focus on flashing out the exsisting characters story??

Or will we get more women, Countries that I would like to see are: Israel, India, some arabic or north african muslim women, German, Franch.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good to know, so from what I've heard rachel is the last girl to be introduced. So if its the case, you will now focus on flashing out the exsisting characters story??
We're now starting to focus on telling the rest of the main story. The plan is a launch in mid May, so... it SEEMS a long time away, but... only 7 months left. I don't want to make eternity games :)

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
If there's some underground Patreon agitprop campaign or something advocating for more Karen scenes in this game, y'all deserve to be melted.

Worse than the feet agenda, stg.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
We're now starting to focus on telling the rest of the main story. The plan is a launch in mid May, so... it SEEMS a long time away, but... only 7 months left. I don't want to make eternity games :)
Absolutly, I really hope that there would be another game or a direct sequal with the art style of the game. And do u have twitter or other account so I can follow???

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Absolutly, I really hope that there would be another game or a direct sequal with the art style of the game. And do u have twitter or other account so I can follow???
Yupp, we're working on path-finding for Game 2 now. Early concept art, game mechanics, character back stories, etc.

For Twitter:

Or my personal one:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Now :)

Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

What's new?
View attachment 2138799
This is a release centered on the new girls. Get to know Rachel, the Miss Frisky Beaver, from Canada, and discover Grace's secret fears and hopes.

View attachment 2138806

Finally the sandbox continues to expand, with more fun sketches to discover, now story content with Reyna and a full range of activities to do with Rachel.

View attachment 2138802
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy crap looks like I missed a few updates as last I played was 19.0d, btw file sizes for win32 are slightly different gofile says 1.5GB and mega says 1.44GB

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yupp, we're working on path-finding for Game 2 now. Early concept art, game mechanics, character back stories, etc.

For Twitter:

Or my personal one:
Thank you man, and good luck with the concepting fase. I really want a PL 2 but I see that its a finished story and there is no sense for a sequal.

What I've liked besides the steller art are the mini-games that were fun, the light hearted story telling and the characters. The sex is good and the relationships feel natural for the setting.

What I've disliked is that many of the cast were either lesbian or Bi's and there was a big emphsis on it in the story (Of course its my personal taste, you do you). I don't have anything against lesbian content, but it was too much and it was too empesised in the story. Case in turn Cath,Gabi and the other characters that flirt with this idea. Sometimes the idea that a character is a lesbian or Bi is overtaking the other qualitys of the character for example Cath and it seems that all of her personllity revolves around her sexuality which in my opinin detrects character development.

And please note that I chritisize this game only because I like it soo much, and I want to see your other projects improved and for u to succed. I hope you will keep the strong elements from the second sentence.

Reactions: EJW
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes