HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, this was it. I never thought to look down there; I spent so much time looking all over the countryside. Thank you!
I was looking at the guides for sketch pencil locations and it said the cath and gabby sketch is at caves but it's actually for Grace not for the frisky duo.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
This might be my favorite game if it wasn't so cluttered with so many tedious, boring, time wasting mini-games. I don't mind a few scattered around here and there, most games are going to have some, but just about everything you do in this game requires clicking through what is essentially the same mini-game with different art over, and over, and over, and...

Reactions: MisterDuck

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
One error with the paintings/sketches is when done Cath's and in her room when you click on it the painting swaps between her solo painting and the one with her and Gabby.

kelloggs

Apr 28, 2019
does someone have a save file where the 5th raven memory is unlocked? i tried to start from the beginning but somehow my game ended in somekind of soft lock

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
does someone have a save file where the 5th raven memory is unlocked? i tried to start from the beginning but somehow my game ended in somekind of soft lock
I've had the soft lock happen as well and it saves auto just prior to that so load for latest autosave.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone figure out on which type of flowers does Tori have as her favorite as once again checking the guide area for "what a girl wants" and all are listed except for Tori for the flowers

Jul 29, 2019
How exactly do I access the swimsuits in the catalog? I can see them momentarily as the pages flip when I click the lingerie section, but there seems to be no way to actually go to the page itself.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
This might be my favorite game if it wasn't so cluttered with so many tedious, boring, time wasting mini-games. I don't mind a few scattered around here and there, most games are going to have some, but just about everything you do in this game requires clicking through what is essentially the same mini-game with different art over, and over, and over, and...
You can always skip it. I mean, i always do that.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm curious to find out what the other teams of girls that are going to add onto the threesomes since the obvious pairings of Gabby with Cath and Maria with Reyna are in already..although I can see Rayne with Tori as well as Gabby paired with Mi Sun given their passion of gaming.

Cilantroman

May 30, 2022
Why are the breasts kinda blurry on the characters? Like it's fine on the scenes and images but like when you talk with them the breast area is fuzzy

Reactions: Kirimaru

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I've finally fully got all done in this version with 250+ in-game days taken to get it all due to the waiting for unlocking stuff

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Ok Grance and Reyna are fixed but now I am asked to get close to Karan, but I am at 75 points and have no phone call in the morning or night to advance. another WIP bug?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes