TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What I've disliked is that many of the cast were either lesbian or Bi's and there was a big emphsis on it in the story (Of course its my personal taste, you do you). I don't have anything against lesbian content, but it was too much and it was too empesised in the story. Case in turn Cath,Gabi and the other characters that flirt with this idea. Sometimes the idea that a character is a lesbian or Bi is overtaking the other qualitys of the character for example Cath and it seems that all of her personllity revolves around her sexuality which in my opinin detrects character development.
While I lost my saves, and had a start over, and have not met the new people yet, there was not one lesbian in the entire game, as far as I saw.

To me, Cath is more about her being fun, and less about her sexuality, that is just one aspect, that you seem focused on, just because part of her quest line, is getting you into a threesome. She is supposed to be your 'fuck buddy', emphasis on 'buddy'.

Not to mention, it beats the fuck out of her being all jealous about you being with other girls, in fact, she wants to hear all about it.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I have a weird question for a pirate site, does the steam version has more content ? I'm planning on buying it when it comes out, yknow, as a thanks and all but i've been wondering if there was a point in doing it early

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a weird question for a pirate site, does the steam version has more content ? I'm planning on buying it when it comes out, yknow, as a thanks and all but i've been wondering if there was a point in doing it early
The Beta Branch is where we update and test stuff, so you're always getting latest content there.
At the end of the month we push the tested update to the default line (so for anyone who's not opting into Beta)
Then a week or so after that it ends up on F95zone.

We're rolling out the next chunk of content for Steam tomorrow (replayable sex scene for Karen), then next week is Grace, and the week after that is Rachel, then finally the main story update (which starts the next main quest-line, called The Invisible Hand).

kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
will there be more dramatic or just a wholesome game. as we've known so far, our only enemy(-ies) is a big lizard, or it just messing around and maybe no harm. the other is an old japanese soldier from wwII, and he catched some of our girl. I have an idea if there will be some pirates or some bad guys will kidnap our girls and Jack and the rest have to save them and find out Rob is there too =]]

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any new scenes in this update?
Each update is an hour+ of new content, and usually 2 or 3 new sex scenes. In this case there's also a big new chunk with Rachel (all the stuff a girl needs, flirting, selfies, swimsuit, etc). We're on Update 20 now (so the 20th month in a row we've launched an update with 1hr+ worth of content).

It's a big game at this point :)

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
Each update is an hour+ of new content, and usually 2 or 3 new sex scenes. In this case there's also a big new chunk with Rachel (all the stuff a girl needs, flirting, selfies, swimsuit, etc). We're on Update 20 now (so the 20th month in a row we've launched an update with 1hr+ worth of content).

It's a big game at this point :)
Thank you for your answer. This is one of the best games on this website, and I will become a patreon.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The Beta Branch is where we update and test stuff, so you're always getting latest content there.
At the end of the month we push the tested update to the default line (so for anyone who's not opting into Beta)

We're rolling out the next chunk of content for Steam tomorrow (replayable sex scene for Karen), then next week is Grace, and the week after that is Rachel, then finally the main story update (which starts the next main quest-line, called The Invisible Hand).
Gotta love your knowledge in economy, I'm a economy student myself. I also read today Adam smith's wealth of nations.

Reactions: Droid Productions

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018

Okay I see thanks for the answer, btw I think I encountered a weird bug, I was making Gabby and Cath both go to 100 in the relationship meter and when I woke up the next day it said that Raven was now my soulmate dunno if it's normal or not so I kinda restarted to a previous state

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay I see thanks for the answer, btw I think I encountered a weird bug, I was making Gabby and Cath both go to 100 in the relationship meter and when I woke up the next day it said that Raven was now my soulmate dunno if it's normal or not so I kinda restarted to a previous state
Just us rebalancing stuff. Part of the fun of Early Access is you occasionally run into moments like this. The biggest f'up we made was having 5 'tiers' of liking, each associated with a level up. Because all girls get the same (even Karen), we ended up with a lot more of them remaining for some of the characters than we wanted. This was especially true for the final characters (Grace/Rachel). We would end up with pretty much ALL the final months of the game being just those two.

So we changed it to 4x tiers, shifted some events around so that the existing girls still had content to unlock, and swore never to do a design like this again.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes