Balfour777

Jun 14, 2018
which version are you playing on? also, can you post your save here so I can take a look at it?
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
the recent release 20.0a

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How come we don't even search the island and beaches for survivors?

I'm now at day 22, and not a single person is concerned the other missing people may die of thirst, starvation, the elements, or other cause???!!!!

Within the first three days everyone should have been trying their best to walk along the beach in both directions...

Jun 15, 2018
There's a point where you have to assume for the worst and start to focus on surviving yourself. And also this is a hentai game, so if you want to question the realisticism of it, remember you play as a shut in that suddenly got a harem of supermodels because of shipwreck.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you know, with someone like cath saying she's not monogamous, doesn't that mean she'll someday cheat on me with other men?
Think about it this way, look at who the other guys on the island are. No one wants to be with anyone of them, even the one who was married to one of them. lol

chris202

Jan 10, 2018
PC or Android?

Android it's just memory... this is primarily a PC game, and on a lot of android devices it runs out of memory and the OS terminates it.

The PC issue... that's a new one. Last time we had a PC crash issue it was someone running it from inside the Zip file... by and large the PC/OSX/Linux builds should be rock solid.
Whenever I play the latest version on pc, the game gives me a unity crash, whether it's a previous save, or new save.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's also the cooler older brother who's yet to be found.
Maybe. But even if we do find him, she has stated that she has no real interest in him, they never really clicked or something. Can't remember her exact wording, but he might as well be her brother too, for all she cares about bedding him.
Whenever I play the latest version on pc, the game gives me a unity crash, whether it's a previous save, or new save.
What are you running it on? System specs.

chris202

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe. But even if we do find him, she has stated that she has no real interest in him, they never really clicked or something. Can't remember her exact wording, but he might as well be her brother too, for all she cares about bedding him.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
16.0 GB
64-bit
RTX 2070

Jun 15, 2018
mc's real power is being the mc. His brother might be cooler but he's not the mc, jack is.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Huh... that's a new one.

Can you zip up the save-folder and DM it to me? I'll have a look.

It's located here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

What does the Unity error say? A screenshot would help, so I know exactly what the error is.

Stålbjørn

May 30, 2017
I was like 3/4 done with this game and a save or something got corrupted. Is there a way to speed through it or does someone have an android save file?

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
We don't actually do anything like that, it's just whatever Unity's native resolution handler does. It's not as if it's a very demanding game, so having different fullscreen resolutions seemed obsolete.
You're right, Unity now has some questionable behavior that I didn't remember being there a few years back, but was able to confirm in an empty project. Apologies for the accusation.

Regarding performance, looks like a recent Intel driver shit the bed there, and a clean install with the latest driver moved FPS from 14 to 60.

Reactions: Droid Productions

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Don't apologize! I'm not into ntr too! I just like to imagine what happens afterwards when the game finally ends. And plot-wise because of some girl's opinions, I can't help but think they may someday cheat the mc.
That isn't in the scope of the game, but I'd say the girls will each go to their homes and they certainly won't be waiting for Jack to keep visiting them lots of times (as if he'd have enough money for that). They will move on with their lives and find husbands of their own. Since Gabby and Cath are both Americans, I guess the trio would be the 'canon' ending for Jack - it would be way easier for him to visit Cath in Texas and Gabby in Georgia than any of the other girls. Heck, Texas is right in the middle of the southern USA, so Cath's home could be their meeting point for... funsies.

Ah, I forgot Tori is also American. I'll headcanon she'll end up with Jack's brother (if he ever gets found). They seem quite similar to each other.

Jun 15, 2018
That isn't in the scope of the game, but I'd say the girls will each go to their homes and they certainly won't be waiting for Jack to keep visiting them lots of times (as if he'd have enough money for that). They will move on with their lives and find husbands of their own. Since Gabby and Cath are both Americans, I guess the trio would be the 'canon' ending for Jack - it would be way easier for him to visit Cath in Texas and Gabby in Georgia than any of the other girls. Heck, Texas is right in the middle of the southern USA, so Cath's home could be their meeting point for... funsies.

Ah, I forgot Tori is also American. I'll headcanon she'll end up with Jack's brother (if he ever gets found). They seem quite similar to each other.
Hmm idk. Maybe they're already that attached to him by the end of story they willingly visit him themselves? Personally I've experienced long distance relationship so I see that as possibility.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Think about it this way, look at who the other guys on the island are. No one wants to be with anyone of them, even the one who was married to one of them. lol
I think, when it comes to male-female relationships, Paradise Lust is a fairy tale. In reality, Jack who has a "nice guy" syndrom, would end up as an errand boy of all those women in exchange for a smile and "You are a great friend" talk and that's it. And this is in a best case scenario. In a worst case scenario half of them would jump on Rick cock regardless of him being an asshole.

Sure, even "nice guy" can get some interest from females, but that kind of females definitely aren't on beauty pageant ship. :)

Reactions: Sakuma and misfolk
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes