Dec 30, 2017
Okay, release 0.23.0g is out in public. You can read more about

You can grab the files here:

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - - -
OSX: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Prepare for drama and sexiness as we tackle the end of the Invisible Hand story arch.

80ebd1138d9b23efd5a07e57b624eb3baa0f2679.jpg

Apart from the main story there's also two new sex scenes, and a new painting to do. The Patreons voted for Gabby this time, so here she is :)

a3321c5a39356ab8f2cb64482b9d522aba260bfa.gif

Complete savegames: 0.23.0e build (January 2023) Spankbank + complete saves.
- - - -

Lastly, we're closing up on the end of Paradise Lust (planned release from Early Access is end of May), and have started work on our next game, . It's a sexy VN/RPG set in a fantasy world, complete with sexy girls to chat with, dungeons to explore and monsters to fight. Think of it as Paradise Lust and Slay the Spire had a baby.
mor_animation.gif combat_anim.gif

We're still a couple of months away from doing a public build for this, but giving us a wishlist on Steam would be super helpful in making sure we can pay the bills and continue to make great games. Wishlisting is totally free, and helps tell Steam that this is an interesting game, leading to it getting supported at launch. You can learn more about it here:

Thanks, everyone and hope you're enjoying both Paradise Lust and Sinners Landing.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I LOVE seeing an update for this game, super underrated IMO. Thanks guys :)

ParadiseLust-0.23.0g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is the mop quest fixed and deck fixed or? can the dev tell me they still bugged?
Yes, all known bugs are fixed. Both of those are super early in the game, though (around 2 years ago at this point, and 20+ releases), so it might be worthwhile loading a save from before you started that quest and continuing from there.

Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yes, all known bugs are fixed. Both of those are super early in the game, though (around 2 years ago at this point, and 20+ releases), so it might be worthwhile loading a save from before you started that quest and continuing from there.
thanks for the reply cos last i play it those to quest got me stucked

kuriru

Mar 6, 2022
this jenny mission is bugged for me, i was in the middle of the cutscene but then got kicked out of the room for some reason
you can see that i've unlocked the scene in spankbank
is there any fix for this? kinda lazy to play through everything again because my previous save is quite far back
i've tried going into the room in the evening but the event won't trigger anymore

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Here's a quick.sav file for v23 if you're in need of one. copy and paste it over the save files folder of Paradise Lust.

Location of save files folder
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Android (v11): Phone Storage > Android > data > com.flexiblemedia.paradiselost > files
Android (v12)

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
this jenny mission is bugged for me, i was in the middle of the cutscene but then got kicked out of the room for some reason
you can see that i've unlocked the scene in spankbank
is there any fix for this? kinda lazy to play through everything again because my previous save is quite far back
i've tried going into the room in the evening but the event won't trigger anymore
It should be auto-saving each time you start a conversation,and keep the last 6 of those. There *used* to be a daily auto-save. That got removed. Fixing :)

I'll check up on the Jenny quest; I think we had another report that one of the paths could cycle back onto itself and break the logic. We had a later version that fixed that (0.23.0g), let me see if I can mirror and upload that.

Edit:
Okay, I managed to get a new build put together, and fixed the original links. 0.23.0g is just a couple of small bug-fixes from 0.23.0e, but better people get that one.

Paradise Lust 0.23.0g
Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - - -
OSX: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuriru and RPDL

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
It should be auto-saving each time you start a conversation,and keep the last 6 of those. There *used* to be a daily auto-save. That got removed. Fixing :)
Can we make something that can be disabled in the options? Based on manual saves not being instantaneous, it seems this adds a noticeable delay.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can we make something that can be disabled in the options? Based on manual saves not being instantaneous, it seems this adds a noticeable delay.
Should be simple enough to add. I don't feel it on my side, but I run a relatively hefty rig.

Reactions: fakehb

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can not seem to advance Jenn from 75. Plus I still get problems with those paint type challenge. . Latest is finding the metal at the plane.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes