Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
does he ever find his brother (maybe living on the other side of the island with the other half of the Beauty contestants?)
Dude, the story isn't done yet. There's 5 more updates to come, we'll probably find out towards the last of them.

Reactions: TheDevian

lustforhunks

Apr 29, 2021
View attachment 1521251

Overview:
Paradise Lust is a visual novel and erotic dating sim, interspersed with simple subgames.
The game follows the story of the wreck of the Moby Dick; a pleasure yacht chartered by the Miss World Media pageant for a luxury promo cruise in the South Pacific. You play the role of the bartender of the vessel, washed up on the shore of idyllic Tuvatuva Island along with a cast of beautiful beauty pageant contestants and their friends. There you will sort out how to survive and thrive on the island while searching for other survivors, including your brother, who was captain of the vessel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-01
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Developer: Flexible Media - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22.0f
Language: English
Length: ~30hrs
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win32
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: - Sigs -
Complete Save

View attachment 839976 View attachment 839977 View attachment 839978 View attachment 839984 View attachment 839987 View attachment 839988 View attachment 839989 View attachment 839990 View attachment 839992 View attachment 1450443 View attachment 1520492 View attachment 1520493 View attachment 1520495 View attachment 1520496 View attachment 1520497 View attachment 1520498 View attachment 1520499 View attachment 1521251
Your game is so cool! Really love cute hot young guys in adult games!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Your game is so cool! Really love cute hot young guys in adult games!
Jack's surprisingly buff for a bartender :)

In general I'm unsure why there's so many twinks starring as MCs (I blame Big Brother and Summertime Saga), but most of the main characters in the games I work on are reasonably well built. Jack, from Paradise Lust, you already know. Tristan, from , is also quite well built (he's a rogue in a fantasy story). Owyn from Love of Magic's a literal tank, and MC from Morningstar's also reasonably buff.

MMA1.png

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
is it laggy on android, or is it just mine?
I remember at least one minigame (flower picking, I think?) having poor performance.

Location transitions sometimes feel a bit laggy also. I think it's some combination of auto-save and perhaps not always loading items for new locations as efficiently as they could be.

But generally, aside from that one minigame, I didn't find the performance to be bad enough on a Kompanio 1300T equipped tablet as to be distracting. Of course, there are much lower end Android SOCs, so your mileage may vary.

The biggest issue for Android so far has been memory leaks. While on Win/Linux/Mac your computer just gets slower when you hit the page file, Android OS will kill the app entirely. I have a feeling that this may be fixed in the new version though, or at least substantially improved. Crossing my fingers that a side effect will be fewer significantly downscaled textures in the Android version.

Reactions: Chimi Changa

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Is there an android port that keeps the saves if I uninstall the game? I download it and I lost my saves :/

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Is there an android port that keeps the saves if I uninstall the game? I download it and I lost my saves :/
That's really not the way Android works.

Technically, you could grant an Android app the necessary permissions to write outside of its designated area, but this is incredibly rare for games. I think I've seen it a total of once, and that was to import/export all save data at once to keep a backup rather than saving/loading directly to/from an external folder. More often, you may see persistent cloud storage. But for a port of an indie PC game? Probably asking a bit too much.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
That's really not the way Android works.

Technically, you could grant an Android app the necessary permissions to write outside of its designated area, but this is incredibly rare for games. I think I've seen it a total of once, and that was to import/export all save data at once to keep a backup rather than saving/loading directly to/from an external folder. More often, you may see persistent cloud storage. But for a port of an indie PC game? Probably asking a bit too much.
I see some people doing android port and when you install it, you grant permission and your saves don't delete when you uninstall the game. Not sure why when there is an official port, devs don't do that, but thanks! Then, I will play it all again and maybe wait the final version and play it later.

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
I'm playing the steam version and the game keeps "Letter boxing" on the bottom and top. Is that intended? My desktop resolution is set to 2560 x 1440, but when I go into the registry settings for the game it seems to keep defaulting to 2560 x 1361 which is strange.

I can force it to 2560 x 1440, but if I ever go to Windowed mode and back, the registry key resets. Anyway to force it to stay on my native resolution?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I see some people doing android port and when you install it, you grant permission and your saves don't delete when you uninstall the game. Not sure why when there is an official port, devs don't do that, but thanks! Then, I will play it all again and maybe wait the final version and play it later.
You have to manually keep your saves, if you delete the folder they are in before you back them up, then you are screwed. You need to copy the saves to a safe place, before you delete the folder they are in.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I'm playing the steam version and the game keeps "Letter boxing" on the bottom and top. Is that intended? My desktop resolution is set to 2560 x 1440, but when I go into the registry settings for the game it seems to keep defaulting to 2560 x 1361 which is strange.

I can force it to 2560 x 1440, but if I ever go to Windowed mode and back, the registry key resets. Anyway to force it to stay on my native resolution?
I run 1920x1200 (16:10 ratio) and it is natural for me to have them but 2560x1440 is standard 16:9 ratio. You have done the standard steps of updating drivers, right?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes