ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Grace is not mentioned in the changelog.
I and many others were stuck at "Get closer to Grace" as the last open task.
Is this fixed, still open, or just NIY?

Reactions: jcna06200

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
P.s. and why sometimes the UI elements (choices you can choose/click) are disappearing over the textbox and never come back (even when you press Show/Hide UI) - i noticed this in the other version before, feels like something is bugging this out when you mouse-/space-/enter spaming too hard. Game breaking bug, you need to completly close and start the game new.
Devs, what about this? It's really annoying and game-breaking/softlocking :/

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Nope. We're debugging now to see what the fuck happened, since this is content we haven't touched in like a year. At a guess someone checked in something they shouldn't have; hopefully we have a fixed update out later today... obviously we need to see if anything *else* got fubar'ed at the same time :)
Glad someone asked this I was playing for the first time and none of the guides made sense to me. I was so confused as to how to proceed and it was honestly making very frustrated glad someone asked so I would be able to find a solution.

4ltpr00n

Oct 11, 2020
Is there a way to walk to the resort? For some reason when I click on the resort on the map nothing happens

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there a way to walk to the resort? For some reason when I click on the resort on the map nothing happens
That's a weird one. Could you get me the log file, let's see if there's anything strange happening there.

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

OG Bluntwrap

May 27, 2018
Yea, I literally can't unlock the bungalows on the current update. I have every quest as complete as I can.

"Let's split up gang" quest I'm stuck at 2/3 because bungalows won't unlock.

All girls have advance other girls stories quest.

Olga's quest is telling me to get closer to her but she's maxed at 75. I've tried skipping days to see if things will trigger to no avail.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Didn't DarkCookie and DrBones told us it's not possible to update a handdrawn h game monthly ? How is this dev able to ?
Multiple artists and a strategically chosen simpler art style. Look at the latest scenes, they use around three discrete tones for shading bare skin. Summertime Saga isn't exactly What A Legend! either, but each image still requires more effort to draw. Not *that* much effort, of course.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Multiple artists and a strategically chosen simpler art style. Look at the latest scenes, they use around three discrete tones for shading bare skin. Summertime Saga isn't exactly What A Legend! either, but each image still requires more effort to draw. Not *that* much effort, of course.
I wouldn't say StS is a much more complex art-style (What a Legend, or Innocent Witches, are both more expensive art-styles to draw); there are however multiple artists on the project (3 interns, two fulltime 2D artist/animators, and three occasional contract artists).

4ltpr00n

Oct 11, 2020
That's a weird one. Could you get me the log file, let's see if there's anything strange happening there.

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
One thing I noticed is that when I extracted the zip file of the game, one of the music assets .bundle was too long to extract so I had to skip it. the error code was 0x80010135: Path too long

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
One thing I noticed is that when I extracted the zip file of the game, one of the music assets .bundle was too long to extract so I had to skip it. the error code was 0x80010135: Path too long
that could be Windows limit on directory path and file name length is about 255 characters limt, try unzipping into a different folder

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, at that point all bets are off, it's likely throwing an assert when changing locations (different music).

Try to unzip it to somewhere like c:\tmp or something; windows file extractor sucks balls, and will choke on file paths if they're >230 characters.

Jul 28, 2018
Use or another extractor that supports long file paths or (as already mentioned) shorten the path to the destination folder.

Reactions: Gato21

narwhal19

Feb 25, 2022
Anyone know where to find the sketchbook? I think I picked it off the table by the TV in a previous patch, now I have the quest to find it but it's not in my inventory or anywhere I can find in game. I got the paints from the cupboard.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes